It's fine.
把你的电♥话♥给我我给你我的号♥码
Give me your phone. Let me give you my number.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
明天来科德塔 Yeah.明天来科德大厦吧
Yeah. Come by Kord Tower tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
我也许能在我们公♥司♥的其他地方给你找份工作。
I might be able to get you a job somewhere elsein our company.
是的哦,天哪那太好了
Yes. Oh, my gosh. That'd be great.
我愿意做任何事。真的
I'll do anything. Really.
什么都可以,是吧?
Anything, huh?
嘿,你知道他有学位吧?
Hey, you know he has a degree, right?
-法律前-I...我.
-Pre-law. -I... Yeah.
你们需要律师吗?
You guys need any pre-lawyers?
好的
Okay.
-给我发短♥信♥-好的
-Text me. -Okay.
很高兴认识你,海梅-雷耶斯。
Nice meeting you, Jaime Reyes.
很高兴见到你...
Nice to meet you, too...
珍妮-科德
Jenny Kord.
我觉得她可能喜欢你
I think she might be into you.
什么?什么?
What? No.
再见。
Bye.
-你觉得呢?-是啊是的 - 是的
-You think? -Yeah. Yeah.
她看了一眼你这个年轻的墨西哥屁♥股♥
She took one look at your young Mexican-ass,
英雄的氛围,并沉浸其中。
hero-of-the-moment vibe and was into it.
嘿,你知道吗?
Hey, you know what?
也许她能让你摆脱贫困
Maybe she'll pull you out of poverty
就像玛利亚-拉-德尔-巴里奥。
-like Maria la del Barrio. -Okay.
只不过,她是那个富有的白人纨绔子弟
Except, she's the rich white dude
你就是玛丽亚
and you're the Maria!
好吧 - Yeah.Okay. 好的
Yeah. Okay.
你在喝酒吗?
You drinking?
-就一个-好吧
-Just one. -Okay.
别告诉你妈妈
Don't tell your mother.
睡不着?
Can't sleep?
不
No.
是啊
Yeah.
我和laNana一起种下了这些nopales、
I planted those nopales with la Nana,
当你还是个婴儿的时候
when you were a baby.
现在看看他们。
Look at them now.
就像你和la Mili,成长而美丽。
Like you and la Mili, grown and beautiful.
你还好吗?
You okay?
是啊
Yeah.
对不起,阿帕,现在一切都很忙
Sorry, Apa, it's just everything right now
感觉如此遥不可及,而且...
feels so out of reach, and...
我觉得我辜负了你们。
I feel like I failed you guys.
我们在旅行,詹姆...
We're on a journey, Jaime...
这栋房♥子,就是nopales,el汽车修理厂。
This house, the nopales, el auto shop.
所有东西
Everything.
它们只是旅途中的一站。
They're just a stop in the journey.
但这不是目的地。
But this isn't the destination.
是什么呢?
And what is it?
我不知道。
I don't know.
重要的是,我们要一起踏上这段旅程。
What's important is that we go on this journey together.
事情不会长久。
Things don't last.
La familia,那是永远。
La familia, that's forever.
持续时间
That lasts.
每个人都有自己的目标。
Everyone has a purpose.
你只是还没找到你的。
You just haven't found yours.
那你的目的是什么?
So what's your purpose then?
我也还在寻找。
I'm still searching, too.
但现在,是这样的。
But right now, it's this.
就在这里和你说话
Talking to you, right here.
好的
Okay.
好吧,好吧,詹姆。交给你了
All right, okay, Jaime. You got this.
天啊......
God...
谢谢你,阿帕。
Thank you, Apa.
你们可以走了,好吗?
Ya, pues, you guys can go, okay?
你会没事的,飞蚊。你属于这里。
You're gonna be okay, flaquito. You belong here.
是啊,cabezon.你看起来像个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, cabezon. You look like an asshole
就像这里的其他人一样。
just like everybody else here.
好的
Okay.
-拿出你的看家本领,兄弟-是啊
-Bring your A-game, bro. -Yeah.
带上燃♥烧♥瓶♥,把这个垃圾场烧掉!
Bring a Molotov cocktail to burn this dump down!
好的
Okay!
嘿,也给我找份工作!
Hey, and get me a job, too!
海梅,海梅,海梅...
Jaime, Jaime, Jaime...
他们很少出门。
They don't get out much.
你好,我是维多利亚-科德。
Hello, I'm Victoria Kord,
这就是科德工业公♥司♥,
and this is Kord Industries,
着眼于地球的公♥司♥
a company with the planet in its sight
心系未来。
and the future on its mind.
我们正在利用我们的尖端技术......
We are taking our cutting edge technology...
你好,很高兴见到你。
Hi, nice to meet you.
送货地点在楼下。
Deliveries are downstairs.
呃......不,不,不。我叫詹姆
Uh... No, no, no. My name is Jaime.
海梅・雷耶斯我是来找珍妮-科德的
Jaime Reyes. I'm here to see Jenny Kord.
你有预约吗,杰米?
Do you have an appointment, Jamie?
嗯......是詹姆,但是------对不起?
-Um... It's Jaime, but-- -Sorry?
呃......是的,我确实有预约。
Uh... Yes, I do have an appointment.
她让我顺便过来看看 我想我应该 --
She said to drop by, so I'm sure I should--
-你可以站在那儿-好的
-Oh, you can stand there. -Okay.
你为什么不坐,杰米?
Why don't you have a seat, Jamie?
好的 谢谢 Okay.谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
她找到了
She found it.
珍妮?
Jenny?
呃......好吧
Uh... Okay...
好的
Okay.
只有我和你
Just me and you.
不
No.
不
No.
不,不,不,不,不,不,不...
No, no, no, no, no, no, no...
不
No!
不,不,不,不,不!
No, no, no, no, no!
有安全漏洞封锁大楼
There's been a security breach. Lock the building.
锁上大楼!
Lock the building!
珍妮珍妮
Jenny! Jenny.
什么?
What?
- 嘿!
- Hey! - Oh!
珍妮
Jenny!
对不起
Oh-- Sorry.
嘿,珍妮-科德是我昨天的詹姆
Hey, Jenny Kord! It's me. Jaime from yesterday.
-对不起,我赶时间-不,没关系
-I'm sorry, I'm in a rush. -No, that's all good.
但你知道,昨天你说你会考虑给我找份工作
But you know, yesterday you said you'd considergetting me a job
而且,你知道,我不能离开没有一个
and, you know, I can't leave without one
即使这听起来太
even if that sounds too--
你能停一下吗?请
Do you think you could pause for one second? Please--
听着,詹姆,现在真的不是时候。
Look, Jaime, this is really a bad time.
好吧 Okay.我们......我们边吃午饭边聊吧。
Okay. Let's... let's talk while you have lunch.
请...
Please...
保持通讯。
Stay on comms.
你说过你愿意做任何事,对吗?
You said you'd do anything, right?
是啊基本上,什么都行
Yeah. Basically, anything.
给你
Here.
-用你的生命保护它-好吧
-Guard that with your life. -Okay.
但不要打开。
But do not open it.
不要碰它!连看都不要看!
Do not touch it! Don't even look at it!
好吧,我就用我的生命来守护它
Okay. I'm just gonna guard it with my life.
是啊,你学得很快。
Yeah, you're a quick learner.
-很好现在走吧
-Yeah. -Good. Now go!
-好的走,走,走
-Okay. Okay! -Go, go, go!
封锁南边的入口你们两个跟我来
Lock up the south entrances! You two, with me!
所以,你去给我们找工作了、
电影精选列表