A Kord future.
那时的她似乎与现在大不相同。
She seemed so different back then.
维姬和我的祖父一起创办了科德工业公♥司♥...
Vicki and my grandfather started Kord Industriestogether...
并把它变成了一个军事强国。
and turned it into a military powerhouse.
后来,我爷爷去世了、
Then, when my grandfather died,
维多利亚认为公♥司♥会归她所有。
Victoria thought the company would go to her.
但他把一切都留给了我爸爸。
But he left everything to my dad instead.
-好像有点
-Seems kind of-- -Sexist?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
尽管如此,我的父亲还是想引导公♥司♥
Still, my father wanted to steer the company
方向不同。
in a different direction.
于是,维多利亚开始执着于抹去我父亲的遗产。
So, Victoria became obsessed with erasingmy father's legacy.
能帮我一下吗?
Could I get a hand over here?
是啊,对不起。你需要什么?
Yeah, sorry. What do you need?
-拿着这个-好的
-Just hold this. -Okay.
有信♥号♥♥挡住了我们的信♥号♥♥传输。
There's a signal blocking our feed.
我们被堵在外面了。
We're being jammed out.
卡拉帕克斯中尉?我们有麻烦了
Lieutenant Carapax? We got a problem.
-这就是钥匙?-是的
-This is the key? -Yeah.
好了,我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
我们走吧
Let's go.
这就是我不让任何人驾驶塔科车的原因!
This is why I don't let anyonedrive the Taco!
老实说,我没想到Chapulin会成功。
To be honest, I didn't think the Chapulin would work.
对,那是鲁迪 他就像墨西哥的布朗医生
Yeah, that's Rudy. He's like the Mexican Doc Brown.
别开玩笑了好吧
No kidding. Okay.
- 你只需要这些? -是的
- So that's all you need? -Yeah.
我的天啊我不知道自己为什么会以为
Oh, my God. I don't know why I thought
会比这更难
it was gonna be way harder than that.
哦,该死
Oh, shit.
猩红之剑
The Scarab, now!
他在这里做什么?
What is he doing here?
我们要跑吗?他没有减速
Should we run? He's not slowing down.
小心!小心!
Watch out! Watch out!
霍拉,海梅。
Hola, Jaime.
天哪,你是怎么做到的?
Oh, my gosh. How'd you do that?
我也不知道。
I have no idea.
哦,他生气了。
Oh, he's pissed.
那到底是什么东西?
What the hell is that thing?
O.M.A.C.
The O.M.A.C.
你会后悔的。
You're going to regret that.
防御主机。
Defending host.
我的天啊快点去找鲁迪
Oh, my God. Quick! Go find Rudy!
-参与威胁。-参与?没有!
- Engaging threat. - Engage? No!
哦,该死
Oh, shit!
好吧,等等,等等,等等不,不,不,等等别这样 Don't!
Okay, wait, wait, wait! No, no, no, wait! Don't!
你为什么这么做?我告诉过你不要参与
What did you do that for? I told you not to engage.
我有武器库供我使用。
I have an arsenal at my disposal.
没有武器
No! No weapons.
哦还有我的歌♥唉
Ooh. And my song, too! Ay!
-塞萨尔-什么?
-Cesar! -What?
-搞什么鬼,卡贝松在哪儿?
-What the heck, where's cabezon?-There!
冷静点
Hey! Calm down!
哦,该死
Oh, shit!
-我们走,我们走,我们走。-我们走,我们走
-Let's go, let's go, let's go. -Let's go, let's go!
让我跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
口头交流是不明智的
Verbal communication is ill-advised
在战斗场景中。
in a combat scenario.
嘿 伙计 听着我觉得这只是个大误会 --
Hey, man, look! I think this is just one big misunderstanding--
我刚才不是故意打你的
I didn't mean to punch you back there.
我保证,我绝不会
I promise, I would never--
我无法控制这件事。
I'm not in control of this thing.
不不不,听我解释!
No, no, no, let me explain!
没关系他没在听
Never mind. He's not listening.
允许接管主机。
Permission to take over host.
是的什么都行
Yes! Anything!
学着点,詹姆。
Watch and learn, Jaime.
嘿,等等,你去哪?走吧 Come on.
Hey, wait, where you going? Come on.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
我的天啊我的手都是枪
Oh, my God. My hands are guns.
威胁已解除。
Threat neutralized.
刀片是怎么回事?
Oh! What's with the blades?
消除威胁。
Eliminating threat.
不,不,不把刀片收起来
No, no, no. Put the blades away.
您想换一种武器吗?
Would you like to use a different weapon?
不,我是说,我们没必要杀他
No. I mean, we don't have to kill him.
消除威胁。
Eliminating threat.
你在听我说话吗?
Are you even listening to me?
消除威胁。
Eliminating threat.
住手,我不是杀手
Stop! I'm not a killer.
接受命令。
Command accepted.
哦!
Oh!
卡贝松!
Cabezon!
海梅
Jaime!
鲁迪叔叔
Uncle Rudy.
不
No!
我的妈呀
Holy shit!
鲁迪
Rudy!
你想去哪儿?
Where do you think you're going?
你们得离开这里
Hey! You guys gotta get out of here!
这家伙怎么了?
What's with this guy?
什么?
What?
傻孩子
Stupid boy.
你以为你能打败我吗?
Did you think you could beat me?
建议采取致命措施。
Recommend lethal measures.
我告诉过你,我不是一个 --
I told you, I'm not a--
警告,检测到主机震荡。
Warning, host concussion detected.
你应该把我♥干♥掉
You should have finished me
当你有机会的时候
when you had the chance.
他会杀了他的
He's gonna kill him.
不,他不是。
No. He's not.
等一下
Hold on.
请不要伤害我的家人。
Please, just don't hurt my family.
你对家人的爱
The love you feel for your family
让你变得软弱。
makes you weak.
塞萨尔你在干什么?
Cesar! What are you doing?
好了,科德女孩
Okay, Kord girl.
我告诉你的时候,拉手刹,用力拉。
When I tell you, pull that handbrake and pull it hard.
-准备好了吗?-天啊,这太疯狂了
-You ready? -Oh, my gosh, this is insane.
三、二、一
Three, two, one.
现在
Now!
卡贝松,我们走吧!
Cabezon, let's get outta here!
他还好吗?海梅詹姆
Is he okay? Jaime! Jaime!
珍妮振作起来
Jenny! Snap out of it!
- 别看,别看
- Okay. - -Don't look, don't look!
对不起,对不起。
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我没事 鲁迪谢谢
I'm fine, Rudy. Thank you.
好吧 我有件T恤 All right.我有件T恤在侧面
All right. I got a T-shirt. On the side.
好的 - 好的 - All right.好的
All right. Okay.
人...
Man...
那个疯子差点杀了我
Oh, that psycho almost killed me.
你有钥匙吗?
You got the key?
-好吧-好的
-All right. -Yeah.
很好现在,我们去把你身上的刀疤取出来吧
Good. Now, let's go get that Scarab taken out of you.
-卡吉-达-Khajique?
-Khaji-Da. -Khaji que?
刀疤鸟的名字叫卡吉-达。
The Scarab's name is Khaji-Da.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
I...刚才发生了一些事我的...
I... Something happened back there. My...
我好像感觉到了。你疯了吗?
It's like I feel it in my mind. Is that crazy?
你们正在成为共生体。
You're becoming symbiotic.
-好了,现在去哪?
电影精选列表