Home run! Whoo!
哦,是的
Oh, yeah!
你就这点能耐?你就这点本事?
Come on. That's all you got?
让我们不要自作主张,詹姆。
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Jaime.
卡吉,别担心我们能行
Khaji, don't worry. We got this.
好吧,这比我想象的要难一些。
Okay, this is a little harder than I thought.
再生系统至关重要。
Regenerative systems critical.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
我们只能有一个人。
There can only be one of us.
卡吉,想想办法
Khaji, do something!
怎么了?不能呼吸?
What's wrong? Can't breathe?
詹姆,我再也不能保护你了。
Jaime, I cannot protect you anymore.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
卡吉,卡吉,陪着我。
Khaji, Khaji, stay with me.
你还是个害怕的小男孩
You are still a scared little boy.
我告诉过你
I told you,
你对家人的爱
the love you feel for your family...
让你变得软弱。
makes you weak.
嘿!
Hey!
来吧 Come on!来抓我啊
Come on! Come and get me.
来吧
Come on!
鲁迪
Rudy.
哦,该死
Oh, shit.
不
No!
鲁迪
Rudy!
卡吉-达
Khaji-Da!
你的O.M.A.C.失败了。
Your O.M.A.C. has failed.
珍妮弗,你不知道O.M.A.C.是什么。
Jennifer, you don't know what the O.M.A.C. is.
Carapax 只是一个原型。
Carapax is just a prototype.
这是唯一重要的事情。
This is the only thing that's important.
刀疤密♥码♥
The Scarab code.
有了这个,我可以制♥作♥一千个卡拉帕克斯。
With this, I can make a thousand Carapaxes.
这是我毕生心血的结晶。
This is the culmination of my life's work.
这是科德的遗产。这是我们的遗产。
This is the Kord legacy. This is our legacy.
不是我的我会确保的
Not mine. I'll make sure of it.
你......你要站在那个边缘钥匙垃圾一边?
You're... you're gonna side with that Edge Key trash
你的家人?
over your own family?
那个边缘钥匙垃圾...
That Edge Key trash...
他比你更了解家庭。
knows more about family than you ever will.
我知道不,我知道家庭。
I know. No, I know about family.
我知道我的家人忽视了我、
I know about my family that overlooked me,
就像你现在这样
just the way that you are now,
因为你就像你那可悲的父亲一样、
because you are just like your pathetic father,
谁没有胆量做必要的事情
who didn't have the guts to do what was necessary
为了更大的利益。
for the greater good.
我真希望泰德现在能在这里看到这一切。
I wish that Ted were here now to see this.
哦!
Oh!
不!我们还没完!
No! We're not done!
詹姆,解除威胁。
Jaime, threat disarmed.
你失去控制了。
You're losing control.
你以为你能打败我?你以为你能打败我?
You think that you could beat me? Huh?
你应该在有机会的时候干掉我!
You should have finished me when you had the chance!
O.M.A.C.失效。 建议脱离接触。
O.M.A.C. neutralized. Recommend to disengage.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我们不是杀手,詹姆。
We are not killers, Jaime.
放开他。
Let him go.
那爸爸呢?
What about Dad?
鲁迪呢?
What about Rudy?
在转移过程中,我打开了他的记忆。
During the transfer, I unlocked his memories.
让我演示给你看。
Let me show you.
如果他没能挺过手术怎么办?
What if he doesn't survive the procedure?
那我们就再买♥♥一个。
Then we'll just get another one.
这会要了他的命。
It could kill him.
必须为更大的利益做出牺牲。
Sacrifices must be made for the greater good.
这个国家正面临着残酷的挑战,
This country is confronting a brutal challenge,
来自游击队 得到武装和支持
from guerrillas armed and supported
危地马拉境外的其他人。
by others outside Guatemala.
美国致力于恢复民♥主♥
The United States is committed to restoringdemocracy
解决暴♥力♥叛乱的根源。
and to address the root causes of the violent insurgency.
我们知道问题所在
We know about the problems
面对危地马拉。
confronting Guatemala.
好极了把他们围起来
Perfect. Round them up.
妈妈!
Mama!
伊格纳西奥
Ignacio!
你现在明白了吗?
Do you understand now?
嘿!卡贝松!
Hey! Cabezon!
你错了。
You're wrong.
我对家人的爱
That love that I have for my family...
这就是我的力量。
that's what makes me strong.
好吧,把它给我。来吧
All right, give it to me. Come on.
-这个?-对,就是这个
-This? -Yes, that.
你又干了什么?
No! Now what have you done?
不 不 不
No! No, no!
珍妮?
Jenny?
没关系。
It's okay.
卡拉帕斯,杀了他们
Carapax, kill them.
把他们都杀了
Kill them both!
好的
Okay.
你在干什么?他们要
What are you doing? They're getting--
好的
Okay.
不
No.
等等,珍妮,等等
Wait, Jenny, wait.
回虫船去我就在你后面
Go back to the Bug Ship. I'll be right behind you.
-我保证
-What? -I promise.
我们可以成为搭档,对吧?
We can be partners, huh?
我...我来解决我来修理你
I'll f... I'll fix it. I'll fix you.
我们可以找到另一个桑切斯。
We can find another Sanchez.
你还记得我为你做的一切吗?
Do you remember everything that I've done for you?
不
No.
卡吉,他在干什么?
Khaji, what's he doing?
他正在最大限度地使用他衣服上的能量反应堆。
He's maxing out the energy reactor in his suit.
我建议我们后退。
I advise we back away.
伊格纳西奥。
Ignacio.
什么?什么?
What? What?
什么?你在干什么?
What, no! What are you doing?
住手!不!不!
Stop! No! No!
必须为更大的利益做出牺牲。
Sacrifices must be made for the greater good.
不求你了不要!
No! Please! No!
伊格纳西奥,不停下
Ignacio, no! Stop!
我建议我们逃跑。
I suggest we run.
好吧哦,该死
Okay. Oh, shit.
Milagro, pull!
Milagro, pull!
罗西奥
Rocio!
你还好吗?
You okay?
你好。
Hi.
米莉
Mili.
卡贝松。
Cabezon.
鲁迪?
Rudy?
鲁迪
Rudy!
-怎么会?你知道...
-How? -Yeah. You know...
阿玛。
Ama.
娜娜
Nana.
对于科德工业公♥司♥来说,这是一个微妙的时刻。
It is a delicate moment for Kord Industries.
当然,我们对维多利亚-科德的去世表示哀悼。
And of course, we mourn the loss of Victoria Kord.
但我很期待。
But I'm looking forward.
正如我所说,我们将不再制♥造♥武器。
As I was saying, we will no longer make weapons.
我想做的是尊重我父亲的遗产。
What I want to do is honor my father's legacy.
这与破坏无关,
It's not about destruction,
这是为了建设更美好的未来。
it's about building a better future.
这不是要从社区中攫取,
It's not about taking from the community,
但要回馈社会。
电影精选列表