but giving back to the community.
我们现在该怎么办?
What are we gonna do now?
阿尼莫,鲁迪,好吗?
Animo, Rudy, okay?
我们会渡过难关的,我们一直都是。
We're gonna get through this, we always do.
雷耶夫妇来了
Hey! The Reyes are here.
伙计们
Guys.
娜娜
Nana.
好的
Okay.
我们没有房♥子。
Where, Ama? We don't have a house.
鲁迪,我们院子里有一半的 "边缘钥匙"。
Rudy, we have, like, half the Edge Keysin our yard right now.
我相信他们会很乐意帮助我们的。
I'm sure they'll be happy to help us out.
他们当然会帮忙。
Of course they're going to help.
是啊,直到什么时候?直到科德把我们赶出去?
Yeah, until when? Until Kord pushes us out?
我不担心这个。
I wouldn't worry about that.
珍妮,珍妮
Jenny, Jenny.
你好。
Hi.
我想是时候归还边缘钥匙了
I think it's time to return the Edge Keys
给那些让它变得伟大的人们。
to the people that made it great.
听起来,雷耶斯家族好像有点蹭热度了
Sounds like the Reyes family's rubbing off a little bit
在珍妮-科德身上,不是吗?
on Jenny Kord, no?
科德需要从 "边缘钥匙 "中学到很多东西。
Kord has a lot to learn from the Edge Keys.
从你开始,鲁迪
Starting with you, Rudy.
等等,是你让她这么说的吗?
Wait a minute, did you tell her to say that?
鲁迪,我什么都没说。
Rudy, I didn't say shit.
这听起来像是你会对她说的话。
That sounds like something that you would say to herto tell me.
别担心,科德工业
And don't worry, Kord Industries
将修复并归还你的房♥子。
will fix and give you back your house.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-给你-谢谢
-Here you go. -Thank you.
-给,鲁迪-这是什么?
-Here, Rudy. -What's this?
我真的很难过,所以我给你买♥♥了一个新的尾门。
I felt really bad, so I got you a new tailgate.
喜欢吗,小蛋糕?
How do you like that, cupcake?
哇,是蓝色的。有点刺鼻,不是吗?
Oh! Wow, it's blue. A little on the nose, no?
- 鲁迪- 鲁迪"谢谢"
- Rudy. - Rudy. "Thank you."
- 我会考虑的- 好的,看看吧
- I'll think about it. - Yeah, take a look.
- 哦,哇来吧,帮我喜欢上它。
- Oh, wow. Come on, help me like it.- I'm inheriting that.
好了,我得走了
All right, I gotta go.
是啊
Yeah.
我送你出去怎么样?
How about I walk you out?
-是的,当然。-好的
-Yeah, sure. -Okay.
那么...
So, uh...
我什么时候能再见到你?
when am I gonna see you again?
快了希望如此
Soon. I hope.
你要去哪里?
Where are you headed?
去我爸爸家
To my dad's.
我想再看看妈妈的画。
I want to look at my mom's paintings again.
我都忘了它们有多美了。
I forgot how beautiful they are.
酷,酷
Cool, cool.
呃...
Uh...
如果我载你一程呢?
What if I gave you a ride?
怎么做?
How?
我感到一股热血涌上心头
I feel a surge of blood
冲向你的中区。
rushing towards your mid-region.
停下!
Stop!
不,不,不不是你
No, no, no. Not you.
哦。
Oh.
它在说什么?
What's it saying?
什么都没有
Nothing.
好的
Okay.
等一下
Hold on.
好的
Okay.
♪我已经没有爱了, 没有你,我算什么?
♪ I'm all out of love, What am I without you? ♪
我不能太迟 我知道我错得太离谱了
♪ I can't be too late I know I was so wrong ♪
我已经失去了爱,没有你,我如此迷失
♪ I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you ♪
喂,你好?
Hello, hello?
哦,我的上帝,它起作用了。 好吧。嗯......
Oh, my God, it's working. Okay. Um...
不管是谁打开了我的电脑,
Whoever turned on my computer,
给我女儿珍妮留言。
get a message to my daughter, Jenny.
珍妮-科德。
Jenny Kord.
请告诉她我爱她。
Please, tell her that I love her,
我很抱歉,
and that I'm sorry,
她爸爸还活着。
and her dad is alive.
泰德-科德还活着。
Ted Kord is alive.
哦,真性感。
Oh, that's sexy.
电影精选列表