-What? -Okay, where to now?
-退下-什么?
-Take that exit. -What? Hold on!
不,不,不
No, no, no!
镇上有人会开车吗?
Does anybody in this townknow how to drive?
哦!
Oh!
他们不会在这里找你吗?
They're not gonna look for you here?
从我八岁起就没人来过了
No one's been here since I was eight.
是的,我明白了。有道理
Yeah, I get it. That makes sense.
这么说,你♥爸♥爸对刀疤石很着迷?
So, your dad was all obsessed with Scarabs, huh?
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
不可能
No way.
等等。
Wait.
泰德-科德是蓝甲虫?
Ted Kord was Blue Beetle?
哇
Wow!
蓝甲虫是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is Blue Beetle?
哦,你还是个孩子这就像帕尔梅拉的超级英雄。
Oh, you were a kid. It's like Palmera's superhero.
就像大都会的超人或中♥央♥城的闪电侠。
Like Superman in Metropolis or the Flash in Central City.
但是...
But just, uh...
我不知道,也许只是没有......没有那么好。
I don't know, maybe just not... not as good.
真不敢相信他就是蓝甲虫。
I can't believe he was the Blue Beetle.
哦,我明白了。
Oh, I get it though.
古怪的亿万富翁,一个天才。El Escarabajo Azul.
Eccentric billionaire, a genius.El Escarabajo Azul.
你父亲是个伟大的人。我完全不知道
Your dad was a great man. I had no idea.
你可以叫我塞萨尔或鲁迪。
You can call me Cesar or Rudy.
你想叫我什么都行,我不在乎。
You can call me whatever you want, I don't care.
嘿,怎么会这样 --
Hey, how come all of this--
-你还好吗?-我没事
-Are you okay? -I'm fine.
你刚才说什么?
Um, what were you saying?
是啊,这东西怎么看起来不像 --
Yeah, how come this stuff doesn't look more like--
更亲切?不那么荒谬?
Nicer? Less ridiculous?
没有,但我的意思是...
No. But I mean...
看看这个这就像蝙蝠侠的东西,但是......
Like, look at this. It's like Batman's stuff,but...
好像他有多动症什么的。
like if he had ADHD or something.
蝙蝠侠是法♥西♥斯♥
Batman's a fascist.
蓝甲虫,他很有幽默感。
The Blue Beetle, he had a sense of humor.
我爸爸一直没能解开 "刀疤"。
My dad was never able to unlock the Scarab.
因此,他制♥造♥了自己的技术,以蓝甲虫的身份战斗。
So instead, he built his own tech to fight as Blue Beetle.
如果有办法把它弄出来,它就在里面。
If there's a way to get it out, it's in there.
让我们来破解这个傻瓜。
Let's crack into this sucker.
-该死,你真臭-这是你的衬衫
-Damn, you stink. -This is your shirt.
来吧,我想楼上有一些我爸爸的衣服。
Come on, I think there's some of my dad's clothes upstairs.
好主意一会儿就好
That's a good idea. This is gonna take a minute.
天啊
Jeez.
这一天什么时候才能结束?
When is this day gonna end?
哇哦
Whoa.
Ay.
Ay.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
嗯,是的。好的 我马上出来 Yeah.我马上出来
Um, yes. Yeah. Yeah, I'll be right out.
是的,我觉得它们,呃......我觉得它们很合适。
Yeah, I think they, uh... I think they fit.
它们也很舒适,所以...
And they're comfy, too, so...
很好。
Good.
在这样的地方长大一定很酷,不是吗?
It must have been so cool growing upin a place like this, no?
老实说,这是...
Honestly, it was...
大部分时间都很孤独。
it was pretty lonely most of the time.
只有你们三个在这里?
It was just you three in here?
是啊
Yeah.
那是我母亲最后一幅画。
That was my mother's last painting.
她为什么停下来?
Why'd she stop?
我六岁时,妈妈就去世了。
My mom died when I was six.
哦......我们不...
Oh... We don't...
-很抱歉...-没关系没关系
-I'm so sorry to... -It's okay. No, it's okay.
没关系。
It's fine.
她是个什么样的人?
What was she like?
她很棒
She was great.
她很棒
She was great.
她改变了我父亲的生活。
She changed my dad's life.
是她教会了他这个世界
She was the one who taught him that the world
是一个需要保护的地方。
is a place to protect.
不错。
Nice.
但我妈妈去世后,他......他真的漂泊了。
But when my mom died, he... he really went adrift.
他对 "刀疤 "情有独钟
He obsessed over the Scarab
他会消失好几天。
and he would disappear for days.
有时几个星期。
Sometimes weeks.
有一天,他...
And one day, he...
他离开了...
he left and...
没回来
didn't come back.
我很抱歉,珍妮
I'm so sorry, Jenny.
你真的很幸运。
You're really lucky.
这房♥子......堆满了东西。
This house is... it's full of stuff.
你家充满了爱。
Your house is full of love.
一个家庭
A family.
是啊
Yeah.
那是一个家。
That's a home.
对不起我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
抱歉......抱歉什么?
Sorry for... for what?
I...我已经很久没说过这个话题了
I... I haven't talked about thisin a very long time.
也许感觉不错,对吧?
Kinda feels nice to, maybe, right?
谢谢。
Thank you.
是啊
Yeah.
你是一个很好的倾听者。
You're a good listener.
我妈妈说是因为我耳朵大。
My mom says it's 'cause I got big ears.
嘿,伙计们,我发现的东西 - 嗬!
Hey, guys, I found something that-- Ho!
-什么都没发生-她妈妈死了
-Nothing happened. -Her mom died.
我发现了一些你们需要看看的东西。
I found something you guys need to look at.
好极了好极了我们走吧 Let's go.
Uh, great. That's great. Let's go.
睡衣不错,guey.。
Nice jammies, guey.
好的,我看过文件了
Okay. I've gone through the files.
所以......特德有个教授,叫丹-加勒特。
So... Ted had a professor, this guy named Dan Garrett.
刀疤男选择了这个叫加内特的家伙
The Scarab chose this Garrett guy
才选择了你,詹姆
before it chose you, Jaime.
和pinche特德,对他进行了测试,以绘制出
And pinche Ted, ran tests on him to map out
Scarab 会对人体产生什么反应。
how the Scarab would react to the human body.
所以,一旦这颗 "刀疤石 "插♥进♥某人的屁♥股♥...
So, once this Scarab goes up someone's ass...
它没进我的屁♥眼♥
It didn't go up my ass.
好的它与大脑相连
Okay. Well, it connects to the brain
这就是它想对你做的,詹姆,连接你的大脑。
and that's what it's trying to do to you, Jaime,connect to your brain.
它正试图与你融为一体。
It's trying to become one with you.
为什么?
Why?
我觉得你应该自己问自己。
I think you should ask it yourself.
我是说,这东西有自己的意志。
I mean, this thing has its own will.
它是有知觉的。
It's sentient.
这就是它选择主机的原因。
That's why it chooses a host.
这就是为什么有时它能如你所愿,有时却不能。
That's why sometimes, it does what you want,and sometimes, it doesn't.
好吧,谁做的?他们能帮我们吗?
Okay, well, who made it? Can they help us?
这不是在地球上制♥造♥的,cabezon.。
This wasn't made on Earth, cabezon.
-不可能,-Si way.
-No way. -Si way.
它是外星人。
It's alien.
我不喜欢 "外星人 "这个词
Yeah. I don't really like the term "alien."
-你可以用它,但我只是 随便了,鲁迪随便吧,鲁迪
-You can use it, but I just-- -Whatever, Rudy. Come on.
泰德的教授怎么了?
What happened to Ted's professor guy?How did he get it out?
你最好坐下来。
You might want to sit down.
-或者没有鲁迪,拜托集中注意力
-Or not. All right-- -Rudy, please. Focus.
我有好消息,也有坏消息。
I got good news and I got bad news.
好消息是,我想出了把它弄出来的办法。
The good news is, I figured out howto get it out.
很好
Fine.
坏消息是,你必须死掉。
And the bad news is that you have to be dead.
-什么?
-What? -Dead.
什么叫 "死"?
What do you mean "dead"?
好了,现在,詹姆,听着
Okay, right now, Jaime, look.
它正在与你体内的每一个细胞融合。
It's fusing itself to every cell in your body.
它完全盘绕在你的大脑周围。
电影精选列表