为什么要出去? 我不知道!
Why? I don't know!
就是去玩 还有
Just to go out and see people
跟人见面 聊天,就当是放假
and talk to them. Just for a break!
放我的假?
A break from me?
为什么你需要放我的假?
Why do you need a break from me?
不 我不是那个意思
I don't need a break from
我是说我们可以在一起
I mean for you to come with me!
我说什么都错
I can't say anything right.
别别,斯科特,别不高兴
Please don't be unhappy.
我不能忍♥受你的脸板成这样
I can't stand it when you have a face like that.
尤其还是我花钱问你做的脸
Especially after the money I paid for it.
噢,现在你想要回去吗?
Oh, you want it back?
你想我帮你邀请夏洛特来吃早午餐吗?
You want me to invite Charo for brunch again?
你喜欢她 是啊,我很喜欢她,但…
You liked her. Yeah, I like her fine, but
但是什么?为什么你就不能感到满足!
But what?! What is it with you? It's never enough!
我还能再给你什么?
What more can I give?
我不是…
I'm not
我很高兴,好吗? 真的很开心
I'm happy, okay? I am.
只是你必须 试着去理解
It's just you have to try to understand
成为某人的男朋友
being somebody's boyfriend?
这并不算是我为自己规划的人生
This is not exactly the life
我规划过自己的人生
that I had planned for myself, you know?
知道吗 我想当兽医的
I mean, I was going to be a veterinarian.
你想帮助动物吗?
You want to help animals?
捡那块狗屎
Pick up the dog shit.
听我说
And you listen to me.
你停止服用那些药丸,好吗?
You stop taking those pills, okay?
杰克给你太多药了
Jack gives you too much.
我听说有人吃那个药都上瘾了
He's got some people addicted, I hear.
你变得太苗条之后,总是乱发脾气
You're getting too thin, you're always in a mood.
有人注意到了 谁?西摩?
People are noticing. Oh, who? Seymour?
西摩恨我
Seymour hates me.
他们都恨我 这就是我说的
They all hate me. See, this is what I mean.
胡扯一气!
It's that shit talking!
知道今天在赌场里有个女的怎么跟我说的吗?
Hey, you know what a woman said to me in the casino today?
她问我是不是黎柏拉奇的儿子
She asked me if I was Liberace's son.
真的吗? 嗯哼
Really? hmm.
哦
Oh
来这儿 不
Come here. No.
来嘛 来嘛
Come here. Come here.
你没懂我的意思,你什么也不懂
You don't get anything. You get nothing.
我懂 我都懂
I get it all.
好了 好了 能问你个问题吗?
Yes, I do. Please. Can I ask you a question?
可以 我们能出去玩吗?
Yes. Can we go out?
哦
Oh
沃尔特有个双胞胎兄弟
Walter was a twin.
真的吗? 他从来没有告诉过我
Really? He never told me.
他有,但是个死胎
Yeah, but the twin was born dead.
沃尔特
But Walter
沃尔特他重13磅
Walter, he weighed 13 pounds.
哪怕在子♥宫♥里,他也比其他人要得更多
Even in the womb, he wanted more than anyone else!
一个母亲又能怎么做?
What's a mother to do?
他只能更爱这个孩子
She loves the child more.
现在轮到整个世界都要满足他的要求了
Now the world must give him what he needs.
嗯
Mmhmm.
上帝 上帝给了我们决心
God. God gives us the power.
这不是运气
It's not luck.
是人的本性
It's who you are.
哦! 哇!
Oh! Whoa!
我赢了,我赢了!
I win, I win!
我赢了,我赢了 快看快看,
I win, I win. Look, look, look,
李?
Lee?
李
Lee.
李 什么事?
Lee. What? What is it?
她赢了,可老虎机里面没有钱
She won, but there's no money in the machine.
噢,见鬼
Oh, for chrissakes.
我身上没有零钱
I don't have any change.
她赢的是大奖
She won big.
你身上有吗?
Do you have anything?
格拉迪斯,你身上有现金吗?
Gladys, do you have any cash on you?
妈妈 这些是我们手头有的
So, Ma, this is all we have.
可你看我赢的数
But look how much I won.
我知道,可我们没有更多的现金
No, I know, but we don't have any more cash.
但是
But
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
那我就收支票好了
So I'll take a check.
你是在向我求婚吗?
Are you proposing to me?
我手头没有太多可用的现金,所以
I just don't have a lot of ready cash available, so
我不能去找李,因为他不想我再吃更多药
I can't go to Lee, 'cause he doesn't want me taking it anymore.
这太傻了
Well, that's silly.
他想你保持苗条 对吗?
He wants you to stay skinny, doesn't he?
太傻了
Silly.
我还是希望
I mean, I'd like to wean myself off it
最终能戒掉这个的
eventually, but, uh
但现在我需要它在可控范围内
I have it under manageable control now.
我觉得我不能带着药
I don't even think I'm going to take them
陪他去欧洲巡演
on the European tour.
这完全取决于你的
Totally up to you.
身体会排泄出来
The body flushes it out.
没有研究表明它让人上瘾
There are no studies that show it's addicting.
完全没问题的
It's perfectly fine.
顺便说,你状态好极了
You look terrific, by the way.
哦,我的上帝
Oh, my God.
哦,上帝
Oh, God.
他怎么把那玩意儿吞进喉咙的?
How does he get that whole thing down his throat?
那比他的脑袋还大呢!
It's bigger than his head!
这就是个怪胎秀!
It's a freak show!
我不懂你怎么能又是同志又是假道学的
I don't know how you can be gay and be such a prude.
我是双性恋
I'm bisexual.
那你的哪一半是喜欢女人的?
Well, which half likes women?
因为我还没见过他
I haven't met that half yet.
你简直是败兴者
You know, you're such a booper.
派对乐趣的败兴破坏者
Such a party pooperbooper.
我不懂你为什么需要这些
I don't even know why you need that.
我不需要
I don't need it.
我是在享受,它能够助性
I enjoy it. It enhances it.
性♥爱♥是一种美
Sexuality is something beautiful.
好吧 但你怎么能看他们
Right. So how can you watch
做这些恶心的事情?
those disgusting things being done?
淫者才会见淫
Disgusting is in the eyes of the disgusting.
人体的任何一部分都没有错
There's nothing wrong with any part of the human body.
都是上帝的结晶
It's all God's creation.
上帝没让某些部分做某些事情
Well, God didn't make certain parts for certain things.
这是多样性,斯科特
It's variety, Scott.
它能让关系保持新鲜感
It's what keeps a relationship fresh.
知道吗 你真的很假道学!
You know, you are such a prude!
我不是
I am not.
那为什么不找个时候让我来操你?
Then why won't you let me fuck you sometime?
算了吧 为什么不?
Forget it. Why not?
因为我不喜欢 为什么?
Because I don't like it. Why?
因为有点恶心
Because it's kind of repugnant.
我让你恶心?
I'm repugnant?
不 不是你
No! Not you.
那个
It.
那些 做那些事
That. Doing that.
只有你被做才是恶心?
Only when it's done to you.
是的
Yes.
我没法控制
I can't help it.
你从来没试过
Well, you never tried it.
因为我知道 我不会喜欢
Because I know I wouldn't like it.
电影精选列表