你想来一点吗,斯科特?
You want some, Scott?
嗯!
Mm!
这草莓真是美味
These are delicious.
给
Here.
吃个试试
Have one.
他每晚都这样来吗?
Does he do that every night?
嗯
hmm.
要小心,斯科特
Be careful, Scott.
完美
Perfect.
我做好了沙司三明治
He made you a pesto panini.
哦
Oh.
你有帮我带薄荷汽水吗?
Did you bring my Fresca?
怎么了?
What?
这就是接下来要发生的 在听吗?
Here's what's going to happen. You listening?
你觉得自己很性感 有性格的屁♥股♥
You think you're so hot and sexy with your hard ass
和一堆双性恋狗屁
and that bisexual bullshit.
你知道在你之前有过多少个吗?
You know how many there have been?
鲍比,汉斯,查斯
Bobby, Hans, Chase.
哦,还有个乡下小子
Oh, and some country boy stripper
蠢得甚至连丁字裤都是反穿的
who was so dumb he wore his Gstring backwards.
他甩掉了所有这些人
He got rid of all of them.
可我还在这儿
But I'm still here.
而有一天,李会打电♥话♥给西摩
And one day, Lee is going to call Seymour
叫他来处理你
and he's going to tell him to get rid of you.
李?
Lee?
李?
Lee?
哦,抱歉 我在
Oh, excuse me. I was
李?
Lee?
我就在这里,宝贝男孩
Right here, baby boy.
你从来没见过我秃发,对吗?
You've never seen me without my hair, have you?
太可怕了 太可怕了,是不是?
Terrible. Terrible, isn't it?
不过这些假发很不错
But the pieces, they're great.
知道我要做什么吗?
You know what I'm going to do?
我要让你负责管理我的假发
I'm going to put you in charge of my wigs.
我只让我信任的人这么做
I only do that for people I trust.
你喜欢吗? 李,我很抱歉,但是
Would you like that? Lee, I'm sorry, but
我觉得这也许是个错误
I think maybe this was a mistake.
怎么了? 什么?
What's wrong? What?
我做不了
I can't do this.
我没法再这样生活 在这个房♥子
I can't live like this, in this house.
每个人都 看不起我
I mean, everybody looks down on me.
卡鲁奇总是对我挑三拣四的挑错
Carlucci is always on my ass about something.
他对待我就像我才是他的的男仆一样
He's treating me like I'm the houseboy.
我只是,我没法过这样生活
I just, I can't live like this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不想看到你不开心
I don't want to see you depressed.
当你露出难过的表情 我也会感到难过
When you have a sad face, then I feel sad.
可这不是难过,这是..我们这样子不行
But it's not sad, it's This isn't working.
那就是我做的不好
Well, then I've failed.
过去这几个月
Because you have made me so happy
你让我特别的快乐
over these past few months.
我愿意
And if I haven't made you happy
你的快乐对我来说胜过一切,斯科特
Your happiness means everything to me, Scott.
我只是不知道 该怎么做
I just don't know what to do.
为什么我爱你?
Why do I love you?
我爱你 不仅因为你是你
I love you not only for what you are
而且是因为我可以是我 当我们在一起
But for what I am when I'm with you
我爱你不仅因为你自己的成就
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself
而且因为你成就了我
But for what you are making of me.
我爱你因为你无视
I love you for ignoring the possibilities
我有愚蠢的可能性
of the fool in me
而接受了我有美好的可能性
And for accepting the possibilities of the good in me.
为什么我爱你?
Why do I love you?
我爱你 因为你对我的不和谐音
I love you for closing your eyes
闭上眼睛
to the discords in me.
你把乐章添加到我的心
And for adding to the music in me
用崇拜和倾听
by worshipful listening
不,我不喜欢
No, I don't like it.
它让你更持久 我不需要
It makes it better. I don't want it.
哦 哦!
Oh. Oh!
我一直都想要小孩
I've always wanted children.
我很后悔没有生小孩
I regret that not having children.
我爱圣诞 我想我会是一个好爸爸,
I love Christmas. I think I'd be a good daddy,
你不觉得吗? 哦,你真是个充满爱心的人
don't you think? Oh, you're such a loving man.
嗯
Mmm.
好吧,也许 我会收养你
Well, maybe I'll adopt you.
我希望你用自己挣的钱
I want you to take the money that you're earning
在拉斯维加斯买♥♥一栋房♥子
and buy a house here in Las Vegas.
我会和你联名按揭
I'll cosign.
但是房♥子会在你的名下,
But it'll be in your name,
那样你就有一些安全感了
so you'll have some security.
你喜欢这样吗?
Would you like that?
李 你说真的?
Lee are you serious?
我想成为你的一切,斯科特
I want to be everything to you, Scott.
我想成为你的父亲 兄弟
I want to be father brother
爱人最好的朋友
lover best friend.
所有的一切
Everything.
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
这对你来说有它的意义吗?
Does that mean anything to you?
或许经过所有这些年
Maybe all those years
所有这些寄人篱下
all those foster homes
也许我就是你的家庭
maybe I'm your real family.
♪我开始发抖,我开始颤栗 ♪
♪ I start to shake, I start to shiver ♪
♪全身的纤维似乎都在哆嗦 ♪
♪ And every fiberin my being seems to quiver ♪
想闻到这一点吗?
Want to smell that?
♪这是一种感觉非常像是狂喜 ♪
♪ It's a feeling very close to ecstasy ♪
♪这就是发生的 当黎柏拉奇对我眨眼睛 ♪
♪That's what happens when Liberace winks at me ♪
她是不是很甜美? 嗯
Isn't she sweet? Mmm.
她有一点点像朱迪·加兰对吗?
She's got a little bit of a Judy thing going on, don't you think?
嗯
Yeah.
你帅极了
You look hot.
确实
I do, don't I?
眨眼
The wink
那是我的主意
That was my idea.
是吗?
Yeah?
我是电视上第一个
I was the first person in television
直接看镜头的人
to look directly into the camera.
我是电视上第一个
I was the first matinee idol
女性梦中情人
in television.
我是一个有想出把烛台
I was the one had the idea of putting the candelabra
放在钢琴上的人,你知道吗?
up on the piano, you know?
那时我看到一部老的默尔·奥伯伦电影的
I saw an old Merle Oberon movie
这个想法就是来自 肖邦
when I got the idea. From, uh about Chopin.
电影叫什么来着,? "一曲难忘"!
What was the name of that? "A Song to Remember"!
真的吗?烛台 它简直就像是你的标志啊!
Really? That's like your trademark!
我知道 谁能想到呢?
I know. Who knew?
哇
Wow.
所以不管做什么事
So, really, no matter what you did,
你都注定会一举成名
you were just meant to be famous.
我想是这样吧
I guess so.
嗯
Hmm.
你好
Hello.
哦,嗨 是啊,等等
Oh, hi. Yeah, hold on.
西摩
It's Seymour.
我告诉过他不要打电♥话♥这个号♥码
I told him not to call this number.
我跟你说过别打这个号♥码
I told you not to call this number.
嗨,李 对不起,
Hi, Lee. I'm sorry,
我得跟你谈谈日期
I have to talk to you about these dates.
我手头有6个月的预定演出了
We've got six months of bookings.
我已经跟你说过我愿意表演的日期
I already told you the dates I would do.
电影精选列表