好吧 假如这是你想要的
Okay. You know, if that's what you want.
我认为这样对我们都好
I think it'd be good for us.
我真的这样想
I really do.
李,我和他只是朋友!
Lee, he is just a friend!
他能在写歌♥上帮到我!
He is helping me with my songs!
我跟你说过我会有会议
I told you I had meetings with him!
你跟其他人一样
You're just like the rest of them.
我全部做的就是给予 给予 给予
All I do is give and give and give.
而你想要的只是从我这儿获得什么
All you want is what you can get out of me.
我敢打赌你等不及我死掉
I bet you can't wait for me to die
这样你就能继承一切
so you can get everything!
嘿 遗嘱是你的主意 基尔和海德!带那群人回家鬼混!
Hey, the will was your idea! Jekyll and Hyde!
这就是你!
That's what you are!
我都不知道家里来过些什么人!
I never know who's going to show up!
上帝才知道我登台演出的时候你在做什么
God knows what you do when I'm onstage.
我什么也没做! 还有多少别的人?多少?
I don't do anything! How many others are there, huh?
有多少? 根本就没有别人,李,我跟你说过了!
How many?! There aren't any others, Lee, I'm telling you!
那么我跟你说 你不能样样占齐
Well, I'm telling you, you can't have it all.
要么我 要么一无所有
It's either me or nothing.
我 或者他
Me or him.
谁? 他只是朋友!
Who? He's a friend!
他是炮♥友♥!
He's a fuck buddy!
假如有人在外面打炮 那也是你
If anybody's fucking around, it's you.
我了解你,李 你几周都没招我做过了
I know you, Lee. You haven't wanted it from me in weeks.
别跟我说你可以不做,
Don't tell me you've been doing without,
皇后陛下
you old queen.
你以为自己是在跟谁说话?
Who the hell do you think you're talking to?
假如那儿有观众,他会不高兴
people out here, and it seems a bit out of control.
李在哪里?
Where's Lee?
所以再找几个人来加强保安,
Have a couple of guys come help with security,
守在楼梯那儿,挡住前面的人流就行
wait on the stairs at night, just to stop the crowds.
否则 嘿,吉姆,今晚的上座率怎样?
Otherwise Hey, Jim, how's the house tonight?
知道吗,奥斯卡奖曾是我的梦想
You know, it's been my dream
如今终于成真了
to be on the Academy Awards, and finally I am.
是不是很赞?
Isn't that fabulous?
我会把提名歌♥曲混编弹奏一遍
I'm going to play a medley of the nominated scores
然后颁发最佳配乐奖项
and then present the award for Best Score.
想想那种手握小金人的感觉吧
Just to be able to hold one of those gold statues.
我完全想好了自己会穿什么了
I know exactly what I'm going to wear.
凯瑞,能帮我一个忙吗 你能给我递一下毛巾吗?
Cary, do me a favor. Can you get me a towel?
噢,当然,当然 可以
Of course, of course.
等我回来 我想听你服装的事
I want to hear about that outfit when I come back.
你在跟谁讲话 嘟囔鬼?
Who are you talking to, Mumbles?
没跟谁
Nobody.
什么事?
What's the matter?
为什么他总是在这儿?
Why is he always hanging around?
谁?
Who?
谁?
Who?
谁?
Who?
那个你想操的男孩
That boy that you want to fuck
那个"年轻的美国人"合唱团的
from Young Americans.
得了吧
Oh, please.
得了吧?
Oh, please.
为什么那个贱♥人♥总是在我们的化妆室?
Why is that little bitch always in our dressing room?
凯瑞是我的开场秀演员,斯科特
Cary is my opening act, Scott.
他来去都自♥由♥
He can come and go as he pleases.
你有在操他吗?
Are you fucking him?
你嗑药了吗?
Are you stoned?
不,我难过!
No, I'm upset!
你不能看出区别来吗?
Can't you tell the difference?
不,我不能 但如果你还在吃那些药
No, I can't. But if you're on that shit
我警告你 我没有!我很难过!
I'm warning you I'm not! I'm upset!
我能再忍♥了… 不要转移话题!
I will not put up with this anymore. Don't change the subject!
够了!够了! 我了解你,李!
Stop that! Stop it! I know you, Lee!
我很累!
I'm exhausted!
我得工作,你知道吗?
I work, you know?
我一大早还要跟西摩见面
And I have to meet Seymour very early in the morning
谈奥斯卡演出的事情
about the Academy Awards presentation.
我看到你看他的样子了
I see you looking at him.
什么?
What?
那个男孩
That boy.
我看到你在看他
I watch you watch him.
我认为他非常有才华
I think he's very talented.
我有一双寻找新人的眼睛
I have an eye for new and refreshing talent.
你寻找的是新老二
You have an eye for new and refreshing dick.
你真令人恶心
You're disgusting.
假如你对才华那么感兴趣
If you're so interested in talent
你有听我的歌♥吗?
have you listened to my songs?
我还没有机会把全部心思放进去
I haven't had a chance to give it my full attention.
你厌倦我了吗?
Are you tired of me?
我对你来说太老了?
Am I too old for you?
你说话的这个调调
Well, this song you're singing
总是在朝这个方向走
is beginning to get a little old.
演出完后我不想他再在这儿出现了
I don't want him around after the shows anymore.
看看你变成了什么样的混人?
What a little brat you've become.
我以为你喜欢跟同龄人在一起
I thought you liked being around people your own age.
你总抱怨我们没能和其他人多交往
You're always complaining we're never with anyone else, you know?
你说过我们不再跟其他人鬼混
You said we weren't doing the "seeing other people" thing anymore!
我们没有!那为什么我们这么久都没做过了?
We're not! Then how come we haven't been together for so long?
因为你总是嗑得很嗨 而且硬不起来
Because you're always stoned and you can't get it up!
我能硬起来!
I can get it up!
我的上帝,我可以硬起来!
Oh, Christ, I hit a nerve. I can get it up!!!
好吧,好吧! 我了解你!
All right, all right! I know you!
演出前你不干一炮几乎都没法登台!
You can barely make it through a performance without wanting to fuck!
你去哪儿干? 你居然可以这样和我说话
Where do you get it? It's terrible the way you talk to me!
你在外面跟不是我的人干
You're getting it on the outside!
是哪儿? 你太可怕了!
Where do you go? You're terrible!
是白屋别♥墅♥吗? 那是我妈妈去世的地方
Do you go to the White House? Where my mother died?
你疯了吗?! 所以你确实去了别的地方
Are you insane? Oh, so you do go somewhere.
是哪儿?
Where, huh?
是哪儿,李?
Where, Lee?!
你太疑神疑鬼了,斯科特,
You're being paranoid, Scott,
就是因为嗑那些药
because of that shit.
我提醒你,最好停止这样
Now, I am warning you this better stop.
谁来负责曲目的混编?
So who's doing the arrangements for the medley?
迟点就知道了,多半是比尔或者他的助手
I'll find out. Probably Bill or his assistant.
我打赌范吉利斯会赢("烈火战车"配乐)
I bet that Vangelis kid wins, you know?
我听见收音机里都在放他的
I'm hearing him all over the radio.
这个下午我要去洛杉矶
I'm going to L.A. for the afternoon.
我会在演出前赶回来
I'll be back in time for the show.
我要确保我有足够的时间彩排
I just want to make sure I have enough rehearsal time.
现在他用完我了
And now he's going to use me,
用完就要把我给扔了
use me up and toss me out,
我了解他
I know he is, I know he is.
他想要和你分手?
This one's rigged.
我爱他,知道吗? 你看上去应该休息一阵
I love him, you know? That one's not rigged.
我爱他
I love him.
不不 我是说
No no no.I mean
他就像我的全世界
he's been my whole world.
他一直是我最好的朋友
He's my, he's my best friend.
比父亲还要亲
He's been better, better than a father.
他考虑过领养我 知道吗?
He was going to adopt me. You know that?
真的?你可以领养跟你做♥爱♥的人?
Really? You can adopt someone you're fucking?
这法律不错
That's a great law.
他说希望确保
He said he always wanted to make sure
我得到照顾 好吧
that I was taken care of. Right.
你们基本算已经结婚了 对吗?
Look, you're practically married, right?
没人像他那样 那样照顾过我
Nobody ever took care of me the way he did.
没有他 我就什么都不是了
I have nothing without him.
我甚至没了自己的脸!
I don't even have my own fucking face!
电影精选列表