就像有人会当我存在一样
Like anyone would give a shit.
你太没职业精神了
He's so unprofessional.
喂? 嗨 这是斯科特托森
Hello? Hi. This is Scott Thorson.
对不起,是谁?我听不… 斯科特 我鲍勃朋友
I'm sorry, I can't? Scott. I'm Bob's friend.
我去过李的别♥墅♥ 我拿到了药给…
I was at Lhis house. I have medicine for his dog.
等等,别挂
Wait.Hold on.
斯科特什么的 谁?
A Scott somebody. Who?
Bob的朋友 他说去过你的别♥墅♥ 噢,斯科特!
Friend of Bob's. who was at your house. Oh, Scott!
他拿了药…?
He has medicine?
斯科特,是你吗?
Scott, is that you?
嗨 嗯是的
Hi. Um Yeah
先生
Mr.
别 请叫我李
No, no. Please, just call me Lee.
李 好吧
Lee. Okay.
我拿到了治疗你贵宾犬的药
I have the medicine for your poodle.
治眼睛的?
For his eyes?
哦,我的救命恩人!
Oh, my savior!
好吧 那我
OK.And I was going to just
我明天早上用邮件把它寄给你
tuck it in the mail tomorrow morning
它到你那儿大概是 大概只需要几天
and it should be there, you know, in a few days.
不不 我不想宝贝男孩等那么久
Oh, no, no. I don't want Baby Boy to have to wait that long.
你干嘛不在今晚订一个航♥班♥飞过来呢?
Why don't you just book a flight and come up this evening?
费用由我来出
At my expense.
这并不重要
It's not that important.
斯科特,为什么不让我来决定什么是重要的呢
Scott, why don't you let me decide what's important.
你是在帮我的大忙
You know, you'd be doing me a great favor
假如你今晚可以飞过来
if you'd fly up here this evening.
我保证第一场演出结束后就送你飞回洛杉矶
And I promise you I'll fly you right back to L.A. after my first show
我保证 好吧
I promise. Okay.
我们终于可以独处了
Alone at last.
太谢谢你能给我的宝贝带药来了
Thank you so much for bringing my baby's medicine.
不客气 他会好起来的
No problem. He's going to be fine.
你希望用你的人生来做什么,斯科特?
What would you like to do with your life, Scott?
你有什么梦想?
What's your dream?
我想成为 一名兽医
I want to be a veterinarian.
你就这么喜欢动物吗?
Oh, don't you just love animals?
我能理解
So do I.
因为他们不管你怎么都会爱你
You know, because they love you, no matter what.
我想这也是它们成为愚蠢动物的原因吧
That's what makes them dumb animals, I guess.
它们不关心我们做过什么,
If they really knew who we were,
对我们也没有要求
they'd have nothing to do with us.
斯科特,我. ..
Scott, I
我感觉你值得信赖
I feel like I can trust you.
而我必须找个人谈心
And I have to talk to someone.
我让自己陷入了可怕的麻烦
I've got myself in a terrible mess.
什么麻烦?
What is it?
是关于比利 我的学徒
It's Billy. My protégé.
我创造了一只怪物 一只怪物!
I've created a monster. A monster!
我给予了他一切 你知道吗?
I gave him everything.You know?
我把他的名字放在我的旁边 让他成名 他做了什么?
I put his name in lightsI made him famous. What did he do?
他完全不受约束! 他会毁了我!
Well, he's out of control! He's ruining me!
他毁了我的形象! 我受不了负面的新闻!
He's ruining my image! I can't stand bad publicity!
想想我的粉丝吧?
My fans, you know?
很不幸 他们不是愚蠢动物
Unfortunately, they're not dumb animals.
他 他真的很恶劣!
He's just he's done terrible things!
我的心都要碎了
He's breaking my heart.
他弹到一半甩手就走,他跟人打架
It's just he's drinking heavily, he's getting into fights.
而我却不能赶他走
And I can't get rid of him!
他的合同期有 六个月!
He's under contract for six months!
我会被他毁了!
I'm going to be ruined!
我真希望他的妻子能来把他领走
I just wish his wife would come and take him away.
他的妻子?
His wife?
把浴巾递给我一下
Hand me a towel, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我从来不知道是因为我而喜欢我,
I never know whether people like me for me,
还是想从我这儿得到什么
or what they can get out of me.
你知道的,因为我是黎柏拉奇
You know, because I'm Liberace.
沃尔特·黎柏拉奇,看在上帝份上!
Walter Liberace, for God's sakes!
你能想象吗?
I mean, can you imagine?
我是说,普通人也可以沃尔特
I mean, Walter's fine for Pidgeon,
但黎柏拉奇?
but Liberace?
这是我父亲唯一留给我的东西
It was the only thing my father gave me.
他是一个法国小号♥演奏家
He was a French horn player.
他离开我们去"噢!男孩"的巡演
He left us for an oboist.
所以这就是为什么 你很有音乐天赋吗?
So that's why you're so musical?
不,那个男人跟这完全没关系
No, that man had nothing to do with it.
我的才华来自上帝
My talent comes from God.
每个人都想要 我的一块肉,
Everybody wants a piece of me,
想分一杯羹
a piece of the action.
我的弟弟乔治,他在一家小俱乐部表演
My brother George, he performs in some small club.
你知道招牌上怎么写的?
You know what the marquee says?
写着"黎柏拉奇"大大的字母
"Liberace", in big letters.
是我打造了这个名字 这是我的名字
I built that name. It's my name.
不是他的
That's not his.
"给予,给予,给予"
"Gimme, gimme, gimme."
我没人可以信任,没有人可以谈心
No one I can trust, no one I can talk to.
有时我恨我的生活 真的
I hate my life sometimes. I really do.
噢不,别 我说真的
No. No, it's true.
不管我身边围绕着多少人,我总是独自一人
No matter how many people are around, I'm all by myself.
我会遇到一些人
Like, I'm with people
可他们不是我的家人或朋友
they're not really my family or my friends.
你知道那是什么感觉吗?
You know what that feels like?
嗯 我知道
Yeah. I do.
是
Yes.
是的,你知道
Yes, you do.
你对我很好,斯科特
You've been good for me, Scott.
什么时候?
When?
现在 就现在
Now. Just now.
噢,你是我说陪你聊天… 是的,你知道的
Oh, you mean talking andYes, you know.
倾听
And listening.
你是个很好的倾听者
You're very good at listening.
人们就这样
People take
猜怎么着?
You know what?
我有一个绝妙的主意
I have a great idea.
你为什么不来为我工作?
Why don't you come work for me?
做什么?
As what?
你可以我的秘书
Well, you could be my secretary.
我不会打字
I don't type.
上帝,斯科特,我可以付钱请人打字
Hell, Scott, I can pay people to type.
我需要一个陪伴 一个保镖
I need a companion. A bodyguard.
一个帮我照料打理的人
Someone to keep people off my back.
我可以交谈的人,就像我们今晚这样
Someone I can talk to the way we talked tonight.
你可以成为我的左右手
You'd be my righthand man.
你可以照顾动物
You can take care of the animals.
拜托了
Please.
说"好",斯科特
Say yes, Scott.
能把窗帘放下来吗,斯科特?
Would you close the drapes on the window, Scott?
好的
Yeah.
晚上的夜景真的很美
It's really pretty at night.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没打算这样吓你的
I didn't mean to scare you like that.
是啊,我只是
Yeah, I just
我们进展得真的很快
Things are moving really fast.
也许我还是找一间房♥住一晚
Maybe I should just get a room for tonight.
胡扯
Oh, nonsense.
我完全理解
Look, I completely understand
而且我保证我会待在我床的那边
and I promise I'll stay on my side of the bed.
我保证
I promise.
早上好
Good morning.
看谁已经"起来"了!
Well, look who's up!
电影精选列表