他的聘用被终止了
his employment has been terminated
他必须立刻搬出这里
and he must vacate the apartment immediately.
此外,如果可以的话
Also, if possible,
我们希望你能说服斯科特
we'd like you to convince Scott to admit himself
去医院接受治疗
to a hospital for treatment,
我们会买♥♥单
at our expense.
桃乐茜,珍
Dorothy, June.
海勒先生 他在沙发上
Mr. Heller. He's on the couch.
你们都先在这儿等着
Stay by the elevator. Wayne?
斯科特?
Scott?
斯科特?
Scott?
斯科特?
Scott?
这是特雷西
This is Tracy.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
A private investigator.
他 他是来请你离开的
He's come to ask you to leave.
滚出我的房♥子!
Get out of my house!
滚…滚出我的房♥子!
Get out of my house!
我只是来帮你的 看我怎么赶你滚
I only came to help. I'm going to fucking get you out.
他去拿枪了 他有枪吗?
He's going to get a gun! Has he got a gun?
有两把 别让他拿到枪
He has two. Don't let him get the guns.
咱们也去吧,哥们
Let's go, brother.
别过来!
Stay back!
退后,不准进来
Stay back, don't you come in here!
我要报♥警♥!我现在就报♥警♥!
I'm calling the police! I'm calling the police!
退后! 好吧
Back off! Fine.
我还真希望报♥警♥
I wish you would call the police.
斯科特,如果你能接受我们的协助
Scott, if you would take advantage of our assistance,
我可以找一位医生,我们可以帮你
I'd be happy to call a doctor and we can help you.
闭嘴!闭上他妈的嘴!
Just fucking shut up!
你想要我们帮你吗? 闭嘴!
Do you want me to help you? Shut up!
退后! 我会他妈的砸你!
Back off! I will fucking hit you!
喂,你好? 你好
Hello, hello? Hello.
是的,我想要
Yes, I want the, uh
我想 斯科特
I want the Scott.
这他妈的是哪个? 斯科特
Who the fuck is this? Scott.
给我滚!
Fucking don't!
我会找他妈的黑♥手♥党♥来,他们会赶来
I will call the fucking Mafia, and they will come here
把你带到沙漠,然后活埋了你!
and bring you to the desert and fucking bury you!
别过来!
Stay back!
斯科特!
Scott!
斯科特!
Scott!
我想和李讲话!
I want to talk to Lee!
我要和李讲话
I want to talk to Lee.
这不可能发生,斯科特
That's not going to happen, Scott.
猜怎么着,好吧
You know what? Fine.
假如这是他想要的解决方式
If this is how he wants to handle this kind of situation
我会走人
then I want to leave.
但我要带走所有我的私人物品
But I am taking all of my personal belongings with me.
所有的,不然西摩,否则我会告死你!
All of them, Seymour, or I will fucking sue you!
听着,我向你保证
Listen. You have my word.
如果你现在搬出住所
If you vacate the apartment now,
在奥斯卡颁奖礼期间你可以回来
you can come back during the Academy Awards
我会准备好所有你的物品,交给你带走
and I'll have all your belongings ready for you to pick up.
哇
Wow.
塞进车厢就可以走了吧
Stick it in and break it off, huh?
这里是加利福尼亚州州洛杉矶的钱德勒剧院
From the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion
哇
Wow.
第54届年会 奥斯卡颁奖典礼!
The 54th annual Academy Awards!
哇
Wow.
说实话,这台钢琴还蛮屌♥的
Actually, though, it's kind of a cokey piano.
黎柏拉奇:同性恋想要暗♥杀♥我
黎柏拉奇惊人秘事 男友全吐露(世界独家)
是否属实 你和黎柏拉奇
Is it true that you and Liberace
达成了口头协议,当你最初为他工作
made an oral agreement when you first went to work for him
并从洛杉矶搬到拉斯维加斯? 是的
and moved from Los Angeles to Las Vegas? Yes.
你主张在达成这个口头协议后的
You contend that at some later date
某个时刻
after making that oral agreement,
口头协议被律师乔·斯佐特
the oral agreement was put into a written agreement
整理写成了文字协议 是的
prepared by attorney Joel Strote? Yes.
其中他对你做出了某些承诺? 是的
Where he made certain promises to you. Yes.
你有在这份协议上签字吗? 有的
Did you ever sign that written agreement? Yes, I did.
黎柏拉奇有在这份协议上签字吗? 有的
Did Liberace ever sign that written agreement? Yes.
你有见过复印件吗?
Did you ever receive a copy of it?
乔·斯佐特保管我的那份文件
Joel Strote has my copy.
在你和黎柏拉奇之间除了这份乔·斯佐特准备的文件
Was there ever any other written agreement between you and Liberace
还有任何其他的成文协议吗?
other than this one prepared by Joel Strote?
有 遗嘱 关于我的遗嘱
Yes. The will. My will.
你有履行这份遗嘱吗? 有
Did you ever execute this will? Yes.
有人见证你履行遗嘱吗?
Did anyone witness your executed will?
当你说履行的时候
When you mean "executed", uh
我…我没有在遗嘱上签字
I didn't sign it yet.
我是说 他不懂履行的意思就是签字
I meanHe doesn't understand "executed" to mean signing.
你那你说履行的时候是什么意思
What did you mean when you said "executed"?
你是问我有没有签字?
Well, you mean, did I ever sign it?
我没有,我一直没签字
No, I never did. No.
为什么不签字呢?
Why didn't you ever sign it?
因为黎柏拉奇和我产生了问题
Because Liberace and I were having problems.
哪种问题?
What kind of problems?
我觉得他在约会别的人
I felt that he was seeing other people.
你有看过这份遗嘱的复印件吗?
Did you ever receive a copy of this will?
乔·斯佐特保管我的那份文件
Joel Strote kept my copy for me.
你是否预计自己会成为
Was it your expectation that you would become
黎柏拉奇合法领养的子女?是的
the legally adopted son of Liberace? Yes.
并且在被领养后
And continue in a sexual relationship with him
继续和他保持性关系? 不
after the adoption? No.
这是你的想法吗?性行为会停止?
Is that when you thought the sex would stop?
我们后来的关系
Our relationship towards later on
从性发展为…
went from a sexual relationship to
李一直觉得我更像他的儿子
Lee always thought of me as more of a son.
我们最初开始的时候
We had our sexual relationship
是性关系
in the beginning of our relationship
然后多多少少
and it was, more or less, he thought of me as a
他觉得我…他希望我把他看做父亲一样的人
He wanted me to think of him as a, as a father type image.
他觉得 这太难解释清楚了
He thoughtIt's just so hard to explain.
他的职责扩大到当巡演经理
His duties were expanded
作为我的缓冲器
to be a road manager, acting as a buffer for me
跟众多员工和多家宾馆打交道
you know, for various employees in various hotels
应对粉丝、媒体和接电♥话♥
the fans, media, answering the phone
回应敲门
answering knocks on the door
开车送我去那些
driving me from places of engagement
没有提供代步工具的场所
where limousines were not provided for me.
你有把整套卧室装潢作为礼物
Did you make a gift of three bedroom sets
送给斯科特·索尔吗? 没有
to Scott Thorson? No.
你有把台灯座位礼物送给斯科特·索尔吗?
Did you make a gift of lamps to Scott Thorson?
没有
No.
你有把一个水牛饰品作为礼物
Did you make a gift of a water buffalo head,
送给斯科特·索尔吗? 没有
mounted, to Scott Thorson? No.
你有把任何家具
Did you make a gift of any furniture
送给斯科特·索尔吗? 没有
to Scott Thorson? No.
你用什么理由
What reason do you have for believing that
让他认为家具或装饰品是礼物
the furniture and furnishings you think of as gifts
而事实上他们不是礼物的?
were, in fact, not gifts?
我对所有邸宅都是一样的
Well, this is what I do with all my homes.
我把所有邸宅装饰好供人们使用
I furnish all my homes for people to use.
但这不意味着他们离开的时候
But that does not mean they can take the furniture
可以带走装饰品
with them when they leave.
这是…是我的财产
It's my property.
你有把任何皮草座位礼物给斯科特·索尔吗?
Did you make a gift of any furs to Scott Thorson?
有的 什么皮草?
Yes. What furs?
一件浣熊毛的,一件黑色貂皮风衣
Uh, a raccoon, a black mink trench coat,
一件羽毛和黑貂皮大衣
a leather and black mink coat
电影精选列表