我们会在另一端见
I'll see you on the other side.
斯科特,能听到你的声音真好
Scott, it's so good to hear your voice.
对不起,罗斯
I'm sorry, Rose.
只是李的行程排的太满
Just with Lee's schedule, it's been so crazy.
我那样说不是为了让你不好受
I didn't say it to make you feel bad.
跟我聊聊吧 你还好吗?
So talk to me. How are you?
有照顾好自己吗?
You taking care of yourself?
我很好
I'm great.
事实上我减掉了很多体重
I've lost a whole lot of weight, actually.
为什么?你以前的体型很好啊
What for? You always had such a nice build.
不不,这样更健康
No, no, it's a healthy thing.
是加利福尼亚瘦身法
It's the California Diet.
李和我一起在做
Lee and I did it together.
他真的很看重自我改进
He's really into selfimprovement.
哦
Oh.
他 还好吗 黎柏拉奇先生?
How is Mr. Leeberace?
他很好
He's great.
事实上,
Actually,
我们明天要去见一个律师
we're going to see some lawyers tomorrow
因为 他打算领养我
because, um, he wants to adopt me.
领养你?
Adopt you?
我不懂了
I don't understand.
一个成年男子为什么会想领养另一个成年男子?
Why would a grown man want to adopt another grown man?
这样我们就能成为一个家庭
So we can be family.
我不懂
I don't understand.
在内华达州,如果你是18岁以上,
In the state of Nevada, if you're over 18,
愿意被领养
you have the right to be adopted
无论是你的父母在世或已去世
whether your parents are living or deceased.
它都不会构成问题
So it won't be an issue.
那 那很好
Well, thenthat's great.
约翰,我想先说得很清楚
Now, John, I want to make this perfectly clear.
我不想任何消息泄露
I don't want a word of this out there
直到这个领养手续完成 不能有任何泄露
until the adoption is complete. Not a word.
作为你的律师,我受法律约束不会谈论
As your lawyer, I'm legally bound not to discuss it.
我知道,但你也知道一些随意聊天可能会
I know, but, you know, in casual conversation.
没人
No one
我是说,没人比这个年轻人更贴近我
I mean, no one has ever been closer to me than this young man.
我想确保他得到永远的照顾
I want to make sure he's taken care of forever
不管我以后发生什么事情
no matter what happens to me.
这件大衣价值30万美元
The coat costs $300,000.
完全由处♥女♥白狐的皮毛做成
It is made entirely of virgin white fox.
裙摆长16英尺
The train is 16 feet long
是世界上最长的裙摆
that is the longest in the world.
由安娜·纳塔茜为他私人特别定制的 (服装设计师 李的好友)
It was designed exclusively for him by Anna Nateece.
它镶嵌有一排价值10万美元的奥地利水晶
It has $100,000 worth of Austrian crystals which line it.
这就是为什么它是世界上唯一有自己司机的皮草
And that is why it is the only coat in the world
有车接送
with its own chauffeur and car.
哦,我的天!
Oh, my God!
能给我签个名吗?没问题
Would you sign this? Sure, yes.
谢谢 我的名字叫苏 苏
Please. My name is Sue. Sue.
亲爱的,还是你来问他吧
But, dear, you can ask him.
哦,我知道
Oh, I know.
给您
There you are.
$3 谢谢你
$3. Thank you.
你黎柏拉奇的儿子,对吗?
You're Liberace's son, aren't you?
过得还好吗 妈妈?
So, how you doing, Ma?
开心吗?
You happy?
你知道的 还是老样子
It is what it is.
你住这儿还习惯吗?
Well, is the nurse working out for you?
是的,还不错
Yeah, I think so.
佣人不错
I mean, they're fine.
那你有什么特别需要的吗?
So, is there anything that you need?
不
No.
没有,我只是孤独,就这样
No, I'm just lonely, that's all.
你不能为孤独的人做点什么吗
You can't do anything for loneliness.
乔治和索尔就住得离这儿不远?
Well, you've got George and Dora, right?
几分钟的路程 你想要他们来看你吗?
They're a few minutes away. Don't they come down for a visit?
每天都是同样的脸
Same faces.
都是同样的脸
Every day, same faces.
那你要我把安吉从洛杉矶叫过来吗?
So, do you want me to bring Angie from L.A.?
叫他来这儿? 哦,不!
Bring her down? Oh, no!
不,不需要
No, don't need that.
拜托,我不需要 不
Please, I don't need that. No.
不,我需要的只是能离你很近
No. All I need is to be near you.
但你也知道,我总是一个人在这儿,我不知道
But you know out here, all alone, I don't know
每一天都一样
it's every day the same. You know,
但是你,你有那么多
but you, you haveit's too much.
哦,哦,哦! 哦,哦,哦,哦
Oh, oh, oh! Oh, oh, oh, oh.
但我知道这对你来说是过分要求
But I know it's too much.
你总是有那么多演出,
You always going to give everything,
你这么忙
you're so busy
这样的要求太过分,我能理解
it's too much! I understand.
给我儿子端一些夏日茶来,谢谢
Give my son some more iced tea, please.
你有更重要的事情,而不是在这里
This will be good for you, not this.
嗯
mm.
谢谢
Thank you.
太谢谢你们了
Oh, thank you so much.
哦
Oh.
知道吗 你们真是太好了
You're all just so wonderful.
我觉得离你们好近
I feel so close to you all.
我感觉可以告诉你们一些事情
I feel like I can tell you something
我从没跟任何人讲过
that I haven't told anyone at all.
但你们必须保证,仅限于这个房♥间里
But you have to promise it stays in this room.
在我年轻的时候
In my early days
在音响发明之前
before sound was invented
我看着还不错,对一个35岁的人来说 对吗?
Well, I look pretty good for 35, don't I?
总之
Well, anyway,
那时候的钢琴演奏家
back then, classical piano players
总是穿黑色礼服
always wore black tuxedos.
朴素 传统的黑色礼服
Plain old black tuxedos.
我妈妈 她希望我保持古典
My mother, she wanted me to be classical
但是我无法抵挡沙龙的诱惑
but I just couldn't stay out of the saloons.
我终于在好莱坞露天剧院有一个演出
But I did have a concert at the Hollywood Bowl
我很兴奋
and I was excited.
如果你从来没有去过那里,
If you've never been there,
它是露天的 ,非常开阔!
it's open airit's tremendous!
坐了整整一万人!
It's got 10,000 people!
我在彩排的时候出来,
I show up for the rehearsal,
我看着这个巨大的,漂亮的
and I look at this vast this beautiful,
巨型的露天剧院
enormous openair theater.
我又看着黑色的钢琴
And I look at the black piano.
我想,"嗯 ”
I think, "Hmm."
"黑钢琴,黑色的礼服"
"Black piano, black tuxedo."
"谁还看得到在这个大贝壳里面的我?"
"Who is going to see me in this giant clam shell?"
所以我问你们 现在看得到我了吗?
Well, I ask you can you see me now?
我只想说..
All I'm saying is..
为什么我们不能玩个尽兴?
why can't we have fun?
因为要保持距离,距离,距离! 知道吗 无数人希望能处在你的位置
Kvetch, kvetch, kvetch! See people, you know?
也许我们可以偶尔开个派对
Go to a party every once in a while.
我全部做的就是给予,给予,给予
All I do is give, give, give! Maybe see somebody.
不管我给你买♥♥多少东西都永远不够!
And no matter how much I buy you, it's never enough!
我没要求你给我买♥♥任何东西,李
I'm not asking you to buy me anything, Lee.
我只是 我只想透口气,就这样
I'm justI'm crawling the walls a little, that's all.
我们为什么不能见人?
Why can't we see people?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我刚带你去看了伍尔夫的"达洛维夫人"演出
I took you to the Jim NaborsDom DeLuise concert.
没错 可 可就这么一次
That was that was one time.
斯科特,我累了 你要知道我整晚都在工作
Scott, I'm tired. I work all night.
这不是时候 我知道,
This is not an inexpensive life. I know,
你甚至不让我单独出去!
but you don't even let me go out by myself!
电影精选列表