这是我的朋友,斯科特·托森
This is my friend, Scott Thorson.
他的第一次来拉斯维加斯
His first time in Las Vegas.
在森林迷路的小宝宝,对吧?
A lost babe in the woods, huh?
就像一部迪斯尼电影”小鹿斑比"
It's like a Disney movie. Little Bambi.
很高兴见到你
Very nice to meet you.
你真的太棒了…刚才的表演
You were incredible out there.
我只是个钢琴演奏家
Oh, I'm just a piano player.
不过大家好像都很尽兴 对吗?
But everybody did seem to enjoy themselves, didn't they?
你也弹得很好,比利
You were great, too, Billy.
瑞,干嘛不给大家来点喝的呢?
Ray, why don't we fix everybody a drink?
好 我还不能喝,因为我接下来还有场演出
All right. I'm not going to have one.
我仍然有一场
I still have another show to do.
你…你还要把那些全部再表演一遍?
What you're going to do that all over again?
我不知道你该怎么做到的
I don't know how you do that.
你真是太贴心了!
Oh, aren't you sweet!
对老骨头来说 我还不算太糟对吗?
It's not bad for an old bag, huh?
你状态看着好极了!
Oh, you look fantastic!
那些跟观众的小互动 太赞了!
And those bits with the audience are gold!
真是百试不爽
They work every time.
我每年才登一次台
I stage this show once a year.
这家伙每晚都要这么来
It works the same way every single night.
我年轻时在密尔沃基的发廊工作
I'll tell you, when I was working saloons in my youth
那时我们还管它叫”沙龙"
back in Milwaukee, they called them saloons.
你可以想象我有多老了
That's how old I am.
我也是威斯康星州人
I'm from Wisconsin, too.
不是吧 真的吗?
No! You are?
那真的是缘分了
Well, this must be fate.
有一天晚上,一个观众要我
One night,this audience asked me
弹奏一首热门的游♥行♥曲,名为"三条小鱼”
to play this popular hit parade song called "Three Little Fishes".
没什么旋律,
It barely had a melody,
不构成任何挑战..
it wasn't a challenge at all
但我演奏了,观众们感到高兴
but I played it, you know, and they were happy.
然后,我不知道哪儿来的念头
And then, I don't know where it came from
但我得到了这一个灵感
but I got this inspiration to play it
把它弹奏得就好像斯特劳斯谱曲的
as if it was composed by Strauss.
他们很喜欢它! 照单全收了!
And they loved it! They ate it up!
他们觉得就像我发明了钢琴一样
You would have thought that I invented the piano.
从此我就知道
And I knew right then
重要的是让观众感到快乐
it was all about giving them a good time.
这就是我的全部
And that's what I'm all about.
我喜欢带给人们欢乐
I love to give people a good time.
鲍比,你的今晚会留在城里吗?
Bobby, you boys staying in town tonight?
会的 开车回洛杉矶太晚
Oh, yes. It's too late to drive back to L.A.
李,我们为啥不邀请这男孩明天共进早午餐呢
Lee, why don't we have the boys over for brunch tomorrow?
噢,不 这不合适吧
No, that's too much for you.
不不 这当然是个好主意!
No, no. That's a great idea!
就这么办
Of course! Let's do it.
不过最好在3点以后,好吗?
But after 3:00, okay?
我需要睡我的美容觉
'Cause I need my beauty sleep.
欢迎你们,吉普赛!
Welcome, gypsies!
这是皇宫吧?
Is this a palace?
李觉得自己是路德维希二世
Lee thinks he's King Ludwig II.
那是谁? 巴伐利亚黎柏拉奇
Who's he? The Liberace of Bavaria.
噢,他也是钢琴演奏家吗?
Oh, is he a piano player, too?
不
No.
哇
Wow.
游泳时间快到了
Almost time for a dip.
很抱歉 我穿的不正式
I'm sorry I'm so informal.
真高兴你们还在城里来
So happy you all could come.
天气真是热得像火炉一样?
Don't these things belong in an oven?
没错 对我的宝贝来说太恶劣了
He's so mean to my babies.
它们可是我的家庭成员
I mean, this is my family.
这是"宝贝男孩"
And this is Baby Boy.
宝贝男孩
Baby Boy,
他很老了 而且聋了,眼睛也看不见
he's very old. He's deaf, and he's blind.
就像衰老症病人
I'm his seeing eye person.
我能得到的东西 帮助清理他的眼睛
I could get something to help clear up his eyes.
斯科特跟动物打交道 噢
Scott works with animals. Oh.
我为一个兽医工作有一段时间了
I worked for a vet you know, for a while,
我们治疗过很多有眼疾问题的贵宾犬
and we had a lot of poodles with eye problems.
啊这真是太赞了!
Oh, that would be fabulous!
一直没人能帮助我的宝贝男孩
No one's been able to help my little Baby Boy.
我讨厌看他受苦
I hate to see him suffer.
我最喜欢的一篇评论来自旧金山
I think my favorite review is from San Francisco
它说黎柏拉奇并不是鲁宾斯坦
when they said: "Liberace was no Rubinstein
但鲁宾斯坦也不是黎柏拉奇"
but then Rubinstein is no Liberace."
这是我的男仆,卡鲁奇
This is my houseboy, Carlucci.
他是这里管事的
He rules the roost around here.
谢谢
Thank you.
挑一个
Pick.
什么? 挑一块点心
What? Pick in a blanket.
你不想挑一块点心吗?
You want a pick in a blanket?
不,感谢
No. Thanks.
午餐后我来带你参观
After lunch, I'll give you a guided tour.
太好了
Great.
所有的装饰都是我设计的
I do all my own decorating.
我喜欢这个
I just love it.
我管它叫"宫殿情结"
I call this "palatial kitsch".
是哦 是不是很讨人喜欢?
Right. Don't you just love that?
我从来没有见过 这么多的钢琴
I never saw so many pianos.
最好别碰它们
Oh, I never touch them.
我童年的时候 妈妈让我天天弹琴
Mama made me play every day in my childhood.
我没有任何朋友
Didn't have any friends.
所以现在我玩的时候 就从不弹奏
So now I never play when I play.
这是真的罗马圆柱
These are actual Roman columns.
爱奥尼亚风格
Ionic.
我个人几乎养活了
I personally support
整个奥地利的莱茵石生意
the entire Austrian rhinestone business.
真可惜你太大只了
It's too bad you're so big,
不然可以试试这些衣服
you could try one of these on.
那么,斯科特,你还有什么家庭成员吗?
So, Scott, do you have any family left?
没有 说不上有
Oh, no, not really.
在我的生活里,妈妈一直在警♥察♥局进进出出
My mom's been in and out of places,
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
我有两个姐姐 和一个哥哥,
And I have two sisters and a brother,
四个一半血缘的兄弟姐妹
and then four halfbrothers and sisters
分属两个不同父亲
from two different fathers.
但他们基本都跟父亲
Most of them live with their fathers.
而剩下我们这些人,像我和维恩
The rest of us, like me and Wayne,
就被送去州立孤儿院..
we were sent to staterun homes
妈妈会来接我们,我们和她住一阵
and then Mom would come get us and we'd live with her for a while,
然后她又会惹下麻烦 被关起来
then she'd have her troubles again and they'd have to put her away
我们就被分去不同的孤儿院了
so we'd get split up and sent to foster homes.
但我真的很幸运 我被罗斯和乔收养了
But I was really lucky. I ended up with Rose and Joe.
他们是个非常好的家庭,而且住在农场
You know, a really nice family, on a ranch..
和动物们一起生活
You know, with animals.
当然,因为是农场嘛!
Sure, because it was a ranch!
多曲折的故事!
What a story!
我是说 就差一个孤儿院着火的情节了
You got everything but a fire in the orphanage.
可农场也让你开始喜欢上动物了吧…
But the ranch is where you got to like animals, and
我想是吧
I guess.
噢 我一定会想办法给"宝贝男孩"找到个药的
And I am going to try and get that medicine for Baby Boy.
你还记得他的名字
You remembered his name.
你真是太好心了
That would be wonderful.
我要给你我的私人电♥话♥号♥码
I'm going to give you my private number.
黄页上没有
It's unlisted.
我全指望你了
Now, I'm counting on you
所以千万不要忘了
so don't you forget.
你最好不要走到我的舞台
You'd better not walk onto my stage
带着满脸番茄酱
with a ketchup stain.
电影精选列表