Hi.
Hi.
Hi.
Hi.
我是鲍勃
I'm Bob.
斯科特
Scott.
很好,乖孩子
Okay, there you go. Good boy.
等等,别舔,别舔那儿 这是很好的
Wait, no, don't lick it off. Don't. That's good.
好吧 我的意思是,看看
Okay. I mean, look.
看汉尼拔是如何做的,看到了吗?
Look how Cannibal's doing it, see?
看到了吗? 就是这样
See there? That's it.
好孩子
Good boy.
他们要你过去,斯科特
I need them on set, Scott.
马上 好了,你记得你的台词吗?
Right away. Okay, you know your lines?
你记得你的台词吗?
You know your lines?
来吧
Come on.
卢克说我们没法用一场戏同时拍抓和咬
Lou says we can't do the growl and the attack in one shot.
我们可以做到这一点,
We can do it,
但我们必须挨个挨个的来
but we need to do it in two separate pieces.
为每只狗单独准备他们的攻击
We need to prep the dogs separately for the attack.
我不明白 为什么我们不能同时一起?
I just don't understand why we can't get it in one.
因为他衣服下面穿了防咬服
Because he's got the bite suit on under his clothes,
所以,对狗来说,他就像一个大型的咀嚼玩具
so the dogs see him as a big old chew toy.
他们喜欢这个,觉得好玩
I mean, it's fun for them, they love it.
这是为了安全考虑
It's a safety issue.
场景37,第一场
Scene 37, take one.
速度!
Speed!
A和B位摄影机,准备好
A and B camera, common mark.
布朗尼!
Brownie!
汉尼拔!
Cannibal!
波利!
Bullet!
来吧,孩子们
Right here, boys.
预备
We set? Set.
开始!
And action!
斯科蒂 你妈妈打电♥话♥来了
Scottie. Your mother called.
她想要什么?
What did she want?
要见你
To see you.
我必须见她吗? 不
Do I have to? No.
乔
Joe.
不,当然不是必须,但是她是你的母亲
No, of course not, but she's your mother.
她说她好多了
She says she's doing much better.
这次又会好多久? 乔,停止
For how long this time? Joe, stop.
我考虑一下
I'll think about it.
哼
Humph.
哦,一个名叫 鲍勃·布莱克的人打电♥话♥来
Oh, and a man named Bob Black called.
哦,好吧
Oh, okay.
他是不是旧金山来的那些人之一?
Is that one of them San Francisco fellas?
不,他是本地人 住在西好莱坞
No. He's from here. West Hollywood.
哦
Oh.
嘿,小屁♥股♥!嘘!
Hey, cheeks! Shh!
这就是你住的地方?
This is where you live?
是的 怎么了?
Yeah. Why?
你们一定是在比弗利山建造前就搬来的吧
You must have moved in after the Clampetts left for Beverly Hills.
再见,罗斯 我会看到你的明天!
Bye, Rose. I'll see you tomorrow!
玩的开心! 好的
Have a good time! Okay.
这是鲍勃
This is Bob.
哦,嗨,鲍勃 嗨,罗斯
Oh, hi, Bob. Hi, Rose.
现在,女士们,先生们,
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
本次表演的明星
the star of the show
世界闻名的男人
the man who's famous throughout the world
凭借他的烛台
for his candelabra
还有他的钢琴
and his piano
表演艺术大♥师♥
Mr. Showmanship
黎柏拉奇!
Liberace!
嘿!
Hey!
接下来一段布吉乐会非常奇特,
Now, this next part of the boogie woogie is so strange,
我需要解释一下
it really calls for an explanation.
它叫做"布吉布吉停顿”
It's called a boogie woogie break.
当我弹奏的时候,我会在某个点上停下来
When I'm playing it and I stop at a certain point
你们会以为我忘记了音乐
you're going to think I've forgotten the music.
但其实我没有
But I didn't forget the music.
只是在那个点上没有了音乐
There's just no music written for that part.
所以人们叫它"停顿”
That's why they call it a break.
嘿!
Hey!
多有意思啊
Oh, this is fun.
让我们试试别的
Let's try something.
假设这次在房♥间里的只有女士
Suppose only the ladies in the audience this time,
好吗?
okay?
所有的女孩一起来
All the girls together.
嘿!
Hey!
刚才真是太棒了
Oh, that was terrific.
好吧,先生们 现在轮到你们了
Okay, fellas. It's your turn now.
嘿!
Hey!
我很喜欢! 这是太棒了!
I love it! That was terrific!
瞧,乔治? 我和你说过
You see, George? I told you
不要小看观众
men do come to my concerts.
但我真的很感谢你们
Well, I really appreciate it.
在观众席里还有个人,
And I know somebody else out in the audience
是我同样想感谢的 这就是我的妈妈
who appreciates it, too. And that's my mom.
妈妈,你猜怎么着
Mom, I tell you what.
让他们听到你的声音,这次我单独为你弹奏
Let them hear it from you and I'll play it just for you.
好吗,妈妈?
Okay, Mom?
嘿!
Hey!
妈妈,你今晚的兴致很高哦
Oh, Mom, you're in the groove tonight.
为了感谢你们
I really thank you all
参与到我这曲"布吉布吉"中
for joining me in this boogie woogie.
我想试试 一个小实验
I'd like to try a little experiment.
我一直在以每小节8拍在弹奏
I've been playing this boogie woogie at eight beats to the bar.
我现在想试试每小节16拍
I'd like to try playing it now at 16 beats to the bar.
哇!
Wow!
他太了不起了!
He's incredible!
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢你 棒极了
Thank you. Bravo.
知道吗
You know
如果要我说,你们可以随便待多久
No, that's all right. Stare as long as you want.
反正你们掏钱了
I mean, you paid for it.
知道吗,我总是被问起 "你要怎么弹钢琴?
You know, I always get asked "How do you play the piano
你手上有那么多戒指?"
with all those rings on your fingers?"
我总是告诉他们,"往好了弹啊 ”
And I always tell them, "Very well indeed."
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我想跟你们引荐
And now I'd like to introduce
另一双弹奏钢琴的手
another pair of pianoplaying hands
他会加入二重唱
to join me in a duet.
我的学徒兼朋友,
My protégé and friend,
比利·莱瑟伍德先生!
Mr. Billy Leatherwood!
噢,瞧!
Oh, look!
两个天然配对的皇后
A matched pair of queens.
哦
Oh.
也许这些观众不喜欢谈论他们是同性恋
It's funny that this crowd would like something this gay.
他们不知道他是同性恋
Oh, they have no idea he's gay.
那是我朋友,看,穿黑色西服的那个
There's Ray. See him? In the black.
来啊,快来!
Come on, come on!
瑞!瑞
Ray! Ray.
鲍比!
Bobby!
真高兴你来了! 我们很享受 太感谢你了
I'm so glad you made it! We loved it. Thank you so much.
这是我的朋友,斯科特·托森
This is my friend, Scott Thorson.
嗨 认识你很高兴 嗨
Hi. Nice to meet you. Hi.
刚才的演出真是 太棒了 谢谢你
That was really something. Thank you.
进后台跟李打声招呼吧 你确定吗?
Come on back and say hi to Lee. You sure?
当然,他会很高兴看到你!
Yes, he'd love to see you!
李? 看看谁来了!
Lee? Look who's here!
你好,鲍比! 李,你太棒了!
Hello, Bobby! Lee, you were fantastic!
电影精选列表