我的脸就这样他妈的没了!
My fucking face is fucking gone
永永远远的没了!
forfuckingever, man!!
嘿 嘿 嘿,你还好吧?
Hey, hey, hey. Tranquilo, okay?
冷静下来
Calm down.
你们算结婚了对吗?
Look at me. You're practically married, right?
所以他有义务
So, he should take care of you
以你能接受的方式照顾你
in the style to which you are accustomed.
这也是法律
That's a law, too.
我在他的遗嘱里 可是
I'm in the will, but
现在变得就像一个讽刺了
a lot of good that does me now.
嘿 陪伴他是你的全职工作 对吗?
Being with him's like a fulltime job, correct?
每天甚至25小时 所以 三个字:
25 hours a day. Yeah. So three words:
遣散费
Severance, all right?
人们被解雇,就会收到赔偿金
People who get fired get compensated.
他是我的全世界
He's my whole world.
在哪儿啊
There you are,
你这吸老二的下♥贱♥骚货
you cocksucking tenor fuck.
有你的电♥话♥
There's a call for you.
一个叫乔·卡拉卡帕的
Joe Carracappa.
乔! 嘿,斯科特
Joe! Hey, Scott.
嘿,抱歉我现在没空
Hey, I'm sorry, I have to run.
我得上台了
I have to make an entrance.
罗斯今早去世了,斯科特
Rose passed away this morning, Scott.
什么?
What?
你也知道 她一直有病 她…多久的事?
She's been sick. For how long?
有一阵子了
A while.
她什么也没跟我说
She never said anything to me.
嗯 你也知道她是怎样的脾气
You know how she is.
曾经是
Was.
你能回家吗,斯科特?看到你会很高兴
Can you come home, Scott? It'd be good to see you.
我们要举♥行♥葬礼了
We're having services.
好
Yeah.
好的,没问题
Yeah, of course.
我兴奋极了
I am so excited.
奥斯卡一直是我的梦想
The Academy Awards has been a dream of mine.
它和无线电城音乐厅(指托尼奖 美国戏剧最高奖)
That and Radio City Music Hall.
一个愿望实现了,还剩一个
One down, one to go.
是啊
Yeah
我妈妈希望"金色池塘"能成为大赢家(讲暮年父女情的电影)
My mom wants "On Golden Pond" to win everything.
是吗,让老人们赢
Yes, wouldn't that be sweet
不是很贴心吗?
for the old folks to win?
我真的很高兴简·方达从低谷中走出来了(获奥斯卡影后)
And I'm so glad that Jane Fonda stopped all those causes of hers
她和她爸爸拍出了一部好电影
and made a nice movie with her father.
我完全能理解有她那样屁♥股♥的人
I just don't understand people like her and Ed Asner,
总是喜欢对所有人发号♥施令
shouting their opinions all over the place.
听我说的,因为你们都有大好前程
Listen to me, because you're all on your way.
当一个人站到了明星的位置,
When one reaches star status,
这不是一张邀请函
it is not an invitation
让所有人看他怎么改变世界
to show everyone how to change the world.
改变世界不是我们的事情
It is not our business to change the world.
我们在这儿是要娱乐世界
We are here to entertain the world
然后卖♥♥出酒水和纪念品
and to sell drinks and souvenirs.
假如他们还要娱乐谁的话
These kids better go get ready for the next show
这些孩子最好去准备下场的演出了
if they're going to entertain anybody.
你今晚会看我们的演出吗?
Will you watch us tonight?
我们为你加了一首歌♥
We put a new song in just for you.
我当然会!尤其当你们都为我加了一首歌♥
Of course I will! Especially if you put in a new song for me.
去吧
Go on now.
我要睡我的美容觉了
I'm going to get my beauty nap.
李 求求你 别再掀起又一场争吵
Lee. Please, do not start an argument.
我得吃饭,在下场演出前小憩一会儿
I have to eat, and take my nap before the next show.
我没时间吵
I have no time.
我今天接到一个电♥话♥
I got a call today
乔·卡拉卡帕打来的
from Joe Carracappa.
在遇到你的时候,和我一起生活的家庭
The family that I lived with when I met you.
和罗斯
And Rose
我的
my
乔的妻子
Joe's wife.
"她死了"
She died.
哦,斯科特,我. ..
Oh, Scott, I
我很抱歉听到,斯科特
I'm so sorry, Scott.
你最喜欢她,对吗?
She was your favorite, wasn't she?
明天会有一个葬礼..在洛杉矶
There is a funeral tomorrow in Los Angeles.
我会在早上订一张机票…
I will be booking a ticket in the morning.
不不不 我不知道什么时候我能回来
No, no, no, no. I don't know what time I'm going to get back.
我明天会跟西摩说,好吗?
I'll call Seymour in the morning, okay?
我会雇一架私人飞机,你可以坐
And I'll hire a Learjet and you can take that.
这样会显得更私人些
And this way it'll be more private
你也不用担心座位预订什么的
and you won't have to worry about reservations.
等你准备好了,明天什么时候回来都行
You come back any time that you're ready tomorrow.
放松一些
Come on, now.
只是我们…我们已经很久没对对方这么好了
It's just been so long since we've been nice to each other
我都快忘了是什么感觉
and I was forgetting what it felt like.
那就让我们继续对对方这样好
Well, let's just keep being nice to each other, hmm?
你说好吗?
How about that?
嗨,格拉迪斯
Hi, Gladys.
嘿 喂,小子
Hey. Hey, kid.
我不知道 你来做客了
I didn't know you were visiting.
李今天邀请我来的,我知道罗斯的事了
Lee invited me for the day. I heard about Rose.
我很抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
李在哪里?
Where's Lee?
他去为奥斯卡做最后的试装了
He has his final fitting for the Oscars.
休整一下,然后来泳池 好吗?
Come out by the pool when you've settled in.
嘿,鲍勃?
Hey, Bob?
发生了什么事? 什么?
What's going on? What?
感觉怪怪的
It just feels weird.
发生了什么我不知道的事吗?
Is there something I don't know about?
嗯
Well
是的
yeah.
是这样
Yeah.
昨晚…你知道那个男孩
Last night you know, the kid that he Right?
凯瑞,他们
Cary, I think his
这个下午我们最好送你去棕榈泉的别♥墅♥
We should move you to the Palm Springs house this afternoon.
走吧 我们去书房♥等
Let's wait in the den.
我不会打给他 那就别打
I'm not calling him. So don't.
是他犯了错
I mean, he's in the wrong.
他应该打给我我道歉
He should call me and apologize to me.
他背着你偷腥了
He fooled around on you.
谁才是受伤的一方 拜托!
I mean, who's the injured party here, guy?
我不会打电♥话♥给他
I'm not calling him.
所以如果电♥话♥不响
So if his phone doesn't ring,
多半就是你受伤
it's probably you.
只有这样男人才会长记性
It's the only way men learn.
还用说
Tell me.
我不会打给他 那就别打
I am not calling him. So don't.
你这老混球 大垃圾
You scumbag, piece of shit
玻璃 死娘炮 吸老二的!
fairy, fucking queen cocksucker!
这才是我说的嘛…你怎么敢这样!
That's what I'm talking about! How dare you!
你怎么敢这样!李!我要杀了你!
Fucking A! How fucking dare you, Lee! I could kill you!
我会他妈的杀了你!
I could fucking kill you! it, baby.
他挂了
He hung up.
喔!
Whoo!
哦
Oh.
舒马赫先生
Mr. Schnelker.
这是斯科特·托森先生的哥哥,韦恩
This is Scott Thorson's brother, Wayne.
同父异母的兄弟
Halfbrother.
他是来帮我们的
He's here to help us.
就像我在电♥话♥里说的
Now as I said on the phone,
李♥希♥望你告诉斯科特先生
Lee wants you to inform Mr. Scott Thorson
电影精选列表