就这些
and um, that's it.
你还送过什么礼物给斯科特·索尔?
And what other gifts have you made to Scott Thorson?
珠宝
Jewelry.
哪些珠宝?
What form of jewelry?
一个戒指,上面有他的名字缩写.
A ring with his initial on it
戒指上配了两颗美洲狮眼宝石
and two Krugerrands made up the ring.
金链
Gold chains.
澳宝戒指
Australian opal ring.
手链,这一类的东西
Bracelets, things like that.
好了 首先你得知道一件事
Okay, first off, you have to understand something.
你拿不到任何你的财产
You're not getting any of your property back.
拿不到一分钱
You're not getting a dime
除非你签署这份协议
unless you sign this agreement.
你懂了吗? 懂了
Do you understand? Yes.
很好
All right.
你会得到 75,000美元现金,
You're going to get $75,000 in cash,
三辆车,三条狗
three of your cars, three dogs
还有所有衣服
and all your clothes.
$75,000? 就这么多?
$75,000? That's it?
作为得到这笔钱和车
In return for the money, the cars,
狗和个人财产的前提
the dogs and the personal property
你要把拉斯维加斯玛丽摩尔公园房♥子的房♥契
you're going to sign over the title
过户成李的名字
of your Las Vegas home on Laramore to Lee.
它目前的市值是20万美元
And that's estimated value right now at $200,000.
你还要把所有室内的物件都转移交给李
You're going to give over all the contents to Lee,
估值是5万美元
estimated at $50,000.
此外,你必须签字过户
In addition, you will be required
你的雪佛兰房♥车,
to sign over the titles of your Chevrolet van,
凯迪拉克古董车和福特野马车
the antique Cadillac and your Auburn
给黎柏拉奇先生
to Mr. Liberace.
同时你还有放弃
You will also give up any other claims
任何其他针对黎柏拉奇的主张,不管什么,以后都不行
against Mr. Liberace of any kind in the future.
关于抚养费的诉讼,撤销
So assault, battery, palimonyout.
然后 你要签署保密条款
And you're going to sign a clause prohibiting you
禁止你将你们的实质关系透露给任何人
from revealing the true nature of your relationship
无论公众还是个人
to anybody, public or private.
这就是他们在做的,他们在践踏我
This is the best we could do?
25万美元就把我打发了
They're shortchanging me $250,000.
这里面没有包括他送你的那些珠宝
Well, there's nothing in here about the jewelry he gave you,
所以你可以保留… 我得变卖♥♥那些珠宝!
so you get to keep that. I had to sell the jewelry!
为什么? 付法律费用 其他事情
For what? For legal, uh, fees and other things.
我不管法官怎么说
I don't care what the judge says,
我们他妈的算结婚了!
we were fucking married!
可法律说这不算
Well, the law says you weren't.
而在一份合同里,性♥爱♥不构成可执行内容
And a contract for sex can't be enforced.
斯科特,听我说 你是个瘾君子
Scott, listen to me. You're a drug addict.
这就是你最大限度能得到的
This is all you're getting.
签了它
Sign it.
知道吗 我打电♥话♥问了比利·莱瑟伍德
You know, I called Billy Leatherwood.
他得到了更多
He got more.
"在我16岁的稚嫩时期
"At the tender age of 16, I was seduced
我被一个叫毕·海顿的蓝调女歌♥手引诱
by a blues singer by the name of Bea Haven.
跟年长女性做♥爱♥的激♥情♥
The thrill of making it with an older woman diminished
醉着我年纪渐长而减弱
as I grew older.
年轻女孩渐渐开始对我构成一个挑战.
Younger girls started to represent more of a challenge
多半因为他们的纯洁
probably because of their innocence.
然后我遇到了成为我毕生挚爱的女性
And then I met the woman who was to be the love of my life
桑雅·赫尼"
Sonja Henie."
洛克·哈森德59岁去世 他的艾滋病撼动世界
喂? 斯科特,是你吗?
Hello? Scott, is that you?
李?
Lee?
你还好吗,斯科特?
How have you been, Scott?
我很好
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm fine.
你的健康 都还好吗?
And your health? How are you feeling?
很好 我一切都好
Good. I'm doing good.
你确保一切都正常吗?
You sure everything is all right?
李,发生了什么事?
Lee, what's wrong?
我想你可能听到了一些小道消息
Well, you know, I guess you heard the rumors.
我最近身体不怎么好
I haven't been feeling so well lately.
再也不像从前那样活力四射了
I'm not my usual spring chicken anymore.
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.
我知道你最喜欢这个节目
I know how you love it.
你确定你没事吗?
You sure you're okay?
是的,我
Yes, I'm
我做过检查了 我 我没病
It's all been checked. I'm okay.
你能来见我吗,斯科特?
Would you come and see me, Scott?
来拜访我
Come visit me.
李,我跟你说了,我很好
Lee, I'm telling you, I'm okay.
不 不是那个
It's not that.
只是来看我一下
But would you just come and visit me?
谢谢
Thanks.
我不想你碰到我
I don't want you to touch me.
我觉得这不重要了,李
I don't think it matters, Lee.
话虽如此
Still.
你还好吗?
You okay?
真高兴知道
I'm so glad.
西摩变了个故事
Seymour got a story out
说我需要休养
that I just need to rest.
他真是兢兢业业的为我工作
He works so hard for me.
我真不想被人们…
I just don't want to be remembered
记作一个老娘炮还死于艾滋病
as some old queen who died of AIDS.
跟我保证
Promise me
你不会跟任何人说起我的样子
that you won't tell anybody how I looked
还有来看过我
when you came to visit.
我要你来
I asked you here
是因为我想你知道
because I want you to know
你是带给我最多快乐的
you made me the happiest.
真的,斯科特
You did, Scott.
我有让你快乐过吗?
Did I make you happy?
是的
Yes.
有
Yeah.
最大的快乐
The most happy.
只是一件让你
Just a little something
能记住我的东西
to remember me by.
今天下午2点05分
At 2:05 p.m. today
黎柏拉奇死因心脏停搏而去世
Liberace died of cardiac arrest
病因是心脏衰竭
caused by cardiac failure.
他的遗体会送往洛杉矶,
His body will be taken to Los Angeles,
并在那儿准备安葬
where it will be prepared for burial.
事件出现一个异乎寻常的转折
In an unusual twist of events
河滨郡健康署拒绝承认
the Riverside County Health Department
黎柏拉奇的私人医生罗纳德·丹尼尔斯
has rejected the death certificate
出具的死亡证明
by Liberace's attending doctor, Ronald Daniels,
并且指示做尸体解剖
and has ordered an autopsy.
这个要求真是…真的太不合适了
This request is unseemly.
黎柏拉奇先生因心脏衰竭去世
Mr. Liberace died of heart failure
是由西瓜瘦身法引起的贫血所导致的
due to an anemia caused by a watermelon diet.
他的遗体已经被防腐处理
The body has already been embalmed!
在此期间为尊重黎柏拉奇的家人
With respect to Liberace's family during this time,
我们要求驳回解剖申请
we have asked that the request for autopsy be rejected.
由于黎柏拉奇先生已经被防腐处理,
Since Mr. Liberace has already been embalmed,
提取身体组织的样本成为了必要
it was necessary to take tissue samples.
加上他近期在艾森豪威尔医疗中心
Along with the medical records of blood tests
住院时的血检病历
during his recent stay at the Eisenhower Medical Center
河滨郡健康署在此做出结论
it is the conclusion of the Riverside County Health Department
黎柏拉奇先生死于
that Mr. Liberace died of complications
艾滋病病毒引起的并发症
due to the AIDS virus.
谢谢大家前来
Thank you all for coming.
今天他将被铭记
I think that what should be remembered today
因为他的演出
电影精选列表