得了肺结核
with T.B.
但那时候 医院不接待 嗯 原住民
But back then, the hospitals wouldn't treat, um, blacks.
噢 是的 我知道 是的
Oh, right. I see. Yeah.
你有孩子吗?
Do you have children?
没有 - 噢 太可惜了
No. - Well, that's a shame.
我想你会是个好父亲的
I think you would have made a great father.
你呢? - 没有
You? - No.
我不能生
I can't.
噢
Oh.
太不幸了
That's too bad.
你会是个好母亲的
You would have made a great mother.
好吧 晚安
Well, good night.
晚安 - 嗯
Good night. - Yeah.
水不能喝 老板 - 不会吧
Water no good, boss. - No.
可能卡尼一伙人已经捷足先登了?
Might be Carney boys already been here, eh?
其他地方也会有水的
There has to be water some other place.
下个行程要持续五天 - 一定得有水
Next bore is five days. - There has to be water.
你会发现弗莱彻已经等在那儿
You can be sure Fletcher will have been there as well.
嘿 老板 - 什么?
Hey, boss. - What?
那里有水 三天的路途
There's water three days' ride away.
我们得穿过库拉曼沙漠
We'd have to cross the Kuraman.
库拉曼沙漠? 那是无尽的荒漠 不行
The Kuraman? That's Never-Never Land. No.
我们得试试 - 不行
We've got to try. - We can't.
我们必须得试试 - 没人成功过
We've got to try. - No one has drove the Never-Never.
没有东西能指明方向 你不知身在何处
There's nothing to guide you. You don't know where you are.
要是在那里栽了 你失去的就不仅仅是牛了
You get caught out there, you're gonna lose more than your cattle.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
老板!
Boss!
瞧!
Look!
外公 我们要穿过沙漠去找水
Grandfather, we need to find the water across the Never-Never…
我会为你们歌♥唱
I will sing you.
指引你们到五河汇聚之地
I will sing you to the place where the five rivers meet.
他是个巫师 他会为我们唱歌♥
He a wizard. He gonna sing for us.
唱歌♥?
Sing?
他能在任何地方找到方向
He can find his way anywhere.
祖先为所有的事物创造了歌♥曲
The ancestors created songs for everything.
每一块石头每一棵树
For every rock and tree.
它们都息息相关 当加拉帕 那个魔法师...
They're all linked, so when gulapa, the magic man...
逐个为它们唱歌♥ 他就能为我们找到水
sings them in order, he'll sing us to water.
即使要穿越无尽的荒漠
Even across the Never-Never.
我们走了三天三夜
And we went on for three days.
每一天越发饥渴燥热
Every day drier-hotter.
遍地荒芜
All that dead land.
然后迎来了沙尘暴
Then come that big dust storm.
顶着风继续赶路!
Keep driving into the wind!
努拉 紧跟着我!
Nullah, stay close to me!
牛群走不动了 马加里和古拉走不动了
Them cattle stop moving. Magarri and Goolaj stop moving.
我们都走不动了
We all stop moving.
我是加拉帕
I'm gulapa.
我是魔法师 我是巫师
I magic man. I wizard man.
死了 全部死了 那是上面写的
Dead. All of them. That's what he said.
飞行员低飞查看过
The pilot swooped down to get a closer look.
他们的尸体只剩残骨
Dead as doorposts they were.
真是个悲剧 - 真可怕!
It's a real tragedy. - How terrible!
即使在舞会之夜也是个悲剧
And on the eve of the ball too.
他们在库拉曼沙漠做什么?
What were they doing in the Kuraman?
不谈私事 长官...
Nothing personal, Captain...
但是我要做生意 你要养活一个军队
but I got a business to run, and you got an army to feed.
所以 我们都别搞砸了
So let's not muck about.
这并不是场真正的战争 除非有人想从中获利
I suppose it's not a real war unless someone's making a profit.
准备好装船了吗 尼尔? - 是的 我们正要过来
You got 'em ready to load, Neil? - Yeah, we're right to go.
因为我预感长官已经 拿着笔等着签字了
'Cause I got a feeling the captain's gonna put pen to paper.
国王万岁 是的
All hail the king. Yeah.
它从哪里来的?
Where'd he come from?
噢 瞧
Oh, look.
你好 小可爱
Hello, little sweetie.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the bloody hell is that?
先生们!
Gentlemen!
我是莎拉·阿什莉 远东农场的主人
I'm Sarah Ashley, owner of Faraway Downs.
我们要运送1500头 上等的远东农场短角牛
We are making delivery of 1,500 head of prime F.D. branded shorthorns.
我们需要一个牛圈
We will require a holding yard.
已经装满了 - 谁说的?
We're full. - Says who?
这里的主人 - 你一定是卡尼先生
The owner. - You must be Mr. Carney.
答对了 亲爱的
Too right, love.
阿什莉女士 我是埃米特·达顿
Lady Ashley, I'm Emmett Dutton.
我是负责牲畜交易的官员
I'm the officer in charge of livestock purchases.
我们可以在卡尼牛畜公♥司♥出价的基础上降低20%
We will accept 20% less than what the Carney Cattle Company is asking.
没用了 亲爱的 你迟了一步 合同已经签好了
No can do, love. You're late. The contract's signed.
在牛群装船之前 这份合同不具约束力
This contract is not binding until the cattle are loaded.
现在就给我把这该死的牛装船!
Load the bloody cattle now!
我们必须抢在卡尼之前把牛装船
We've got to load the cattle on the ship before Carney.
快他妈的动起来! - 你直接把它们赶到码头
Get off your backsides! - You drive 'em straight down the wharf.
我去把卡尼的牛关在牛圈里
I'll try and keep Carney's cattle in the yard.
现在就把这该死的牛装船!
Load the bloody cattle now!
卓佛! - 驾!
Drover! - Hyah!
装船!
Load!
你个白♥痴♥ 快装!
You blokes, load!
驾!
Hyah!
嘿 布尔! 打开该死的牛圈!
Hey, Bull! Open the bloody crush!
快点! 关上那该死的门!
Come on! Close that flamin' gate!
你错过船了 帅哥
You missed the boat, sunshine.
是啊 祝你好运 卓佛 你个傻瓜!
Yeah. Good luck, Drover, you drongo!
在这里 卓佛
Over here, Drover.
驾!
Hyah!
卓佛!
Drover!
直接把它们赶到码头!
Push 'em straight down the wharf!
驾! 快点!
Hah!
驾!
Hyah!
驾!
Hyah!
驾!
Hyah!
牛群到了码头
There are cattle being driven down the wharf.
估计我丈夫在装载处那里有事
My husband must have a problem with the loading.
他们不是卡尼农场的牛
They're not Carney cattle.
嗯? - 是阿什莉女士
Mmm? - It's Lady Ashley.
让开!
Get out of the way!
看起来 这儿有场肉类生意的...
Looks like, uh, we've got a bit of competition...
竞争啊
back in the meat business.
就这样!
Now that's it!
驾! 噢!
Hyah! Ho!
噢! 把它们赶上去!
Ho! Push them up!
驾! - 把肥牛赶到码头!
Hyah! - Cheeky bulls down the wharf!
肥牛都到码头了 女主人!
Cheeky bulls down the wharf, Mrs. Boss!
驾! - 把它赶进去 就这样努拉
Hyah! - Get him down the wharf. That's it, Nullah.
赶进去 努拉
Get him up, Nullah.
我把最后那头大肥牛赶进大铁船里了
I got the last big, bloody, cheeky bull in the big, bloody metal ship.
好耶!
All right!
耶! 耶!
Yea! Yea!
让女士过,让女士过
Lady coming through. There's a lady coming through.
两杯小人物朗姆酒 伊凡
Two Poor Fella rums, Ivan.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
不要女人 女士请旁边休息
No women. Ladies' lounge next door.
她不是一般的女人 伊凡 她刚赶了堆牛 穿过库拉曼荒漠
She's no lady, Ivan. She just drove a mob of cattle across the Never-Never.
她值得像男人那样喝酒
She deserves a drink like any man.
说得太对了
Too bloody right.
太对了
Too bloody right.
我从未独自喝过小人物
I never drink Poor Fella alone.
哎呀!
Crikey!
一 二 三!
One, two, three!
Where's that jolly jumbuck you've got in your tucker bag
You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda with me
我不想再看到任何一头远东牧场的牲畜...
I didn't want to see a single beast from Faraway Downs...
电影精选列表