我喜欢歌♥
I like song.
你唱给我听 我想学
You sing'em me, I learn'em song.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no. No.
不
No.
那个... 我
Well, I- Uh, some.
我唱一点点吧 - 好
I'll sing a little. - Good.
彩虹的那边
Somewhere over the, uh- the rainbow
彩虹? - 是啊
Rainbow Serpent? - Yes.
真好 继续唱 你唱得不怎么样 但是歌♥不错
That bloody good. Keep going. You funny singer, but good song.
某个地方
Somewhere
有小鸟歌♥唱-
There's some birds and they-
哦 哦 - 继续 继续
Uh- Oh- - Keep going. Come on.
有一天 我会向星星许愿
Someday I'll wish upon a- a star
然后
And
继续 再唱啊 - 哦 好
Come on. Sing more. - Uh-Yes.
当我醒来 云在远端
Wake up where the clouds are far behind
梦想终究
Dreams really do come
会成真
True
哦!
Oh!
做梦的歌♥
Dreaming song.
女主人
Mrs. Boss...
我们得把那些该死的壮牛赶进大船里去
we gotta get those no-good, cheeky bulls into the big, bloody metal ship.
没错
That's right.
做梦的歌♥就是这样告诉我们的 女主人
That's what dreaming songs tell us, Mrs. Boss.
我们得把那些该死的
We've got to get those no-good, big, bloody bulls...
壮牛赶进大船里去
into that metal ship.
对不起 我以为 我以为他能行的
I'm sorry. I thought he could- I thought he could do it.
是啊 人是不会变的 阿什莉女士
Yeah, well, people don't change, Miss Ashley.
漩涡 漩涡
Twister. Twister!
沙漠旅行怎能少了我奇卜利·佛林! - 干得好!
No desert comes drier than Kipling Flynn, milady! - Well done!
干得好 奇卜利!
Well done, Kipling!
嘿!
Hey!
佛林·奇卜利! 耶!
Flynn Kipling! Yea!
嘿 嘿!
Hey, hey!
欢迎! 欢迎! - 嘿 努拉!
Welcome! Welcome! - Hey, Nullah!
好了
All right.
好了 卓佛先生 我想我们人数够了
Well, Mr. Drover, I believe we have the appropriate number.
够了? - 是啊
The appropriate number, huh? - Yes.
听好了 我只说一次
Well, listen up. I'm only gonna say this once.
我来指挥 每个人
I run the show. Everybody does exactly...
都要听从命令
as she's told.
明白? - 明白
Understood? - Understood.
不论经验 不论年龄 都要好好干
No matter your experience or your age, you pull your weight.
是 老板
Yes, boss.
最重要的一点 卓佛法则: 不准喝酒
And above all, the Drover's law: no grog.
现在...
Now...
要是牛群受了惊朝你冲过来...
if there's a rush and the cattle are stampeding towards you...
还骑在马上乱跑可不明智
it's not much good prancing and dancing about on your show pony.
比起骑在马上的人来
There's only one thing cattle fear more than a man on a horse...
牛群更害怕长身直立
and that's a man standing on his own two feet...
对他们怒目而视的人类
staring 'em right between the eyes.
你们还想继续么?
Now, you sure you mob are still up for it?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你可以信任我们
You can count on us.
哦 该死
Oh, crikey.
就这样吧
Well, we're what we are.
得赶在船开前赶到达尔文
Gotta get to Darwin before the ship sails.
我们走吧
Let's get cracking.
剩下的跟着我
The rest of you jokers follow me.
驾! - 驾!
Hyah! - Hyah!
我去开门 你们退后 别让牛群散开
I'll get the gate. Stay back. Don't let 'em scatter.
就这样 伙计 赶过来 别让他们往那儿走
There, mate. Push 'em over. Don't let 'em go down there.
就那样 - 往前赶!
That's it. - Get 'em up!
哇! - 驾!
Whoo! - Hyah!
往前!
Get up there!
我们开始鞭策着它们...
So we start cracking them whips...
赶着这群壮牛 一路穿越了这片土地...
and driving them cheeky bulls all the way across the land...
到那个称为达尔文的地方
to that place they call'em Darwin.
好了 我们要赶它们过河
All right. We'll push 'em straight across here.
嚯!
Ho!
很好 继续赶 稳着点
Very good. Keep 'em movin'. Nice and steady.
继续!
Go on!
继续! - 驾!
Go on! - Hyah!
继续赶
Keep 'em moving.
快跑! 快跑!
Giddyup! Giddap!
当欧洲战火蔓延时 日本人的脚步也越发临近
While the war rages on in Europe, the Japanese are on the march.
有情报称 这些国家的好战者即将结盟...
There are reports of an alliance between the warmongers...
包括德国 意大利 和日本...
of Germany, Italy and Japan...
他们威胁要将二战战火烧至澳大利亚
which threatens to expand World War II to the shores of Australia.
这是一场空中的战斗 但是在地上...
This is a war of the air, but on the ground...
陆军部将会宣布 是谁最终赢得陆军的合约...
the War Office will announce who has won the army's contract...
来供给澳洲牛肉犒劳军队
to supply good Aussie beef to the troops.
再多几天也不会有任何改变 长官
Couple of days won't make any difference, Captain.
现在也能签合约 嗯?
Might as well sign the contract now, eh?
我还没那么笃定 卡尼先生
I wouldn't be too sure of that, Mr. Carney.
空军刚刚目击到一大群牛 1500多头 正渡过马尔蒙河
Air force chaps just spotted a big mob of cattle, 1,500 head, crossing the Marmont River.
马尔蒙河? 那可是远东牧场
Marmont River? That's Faraway Downs.
你有在... 把牛赶出远东牧场吗 弗莱彻先生?
Are you, uh, running cattle out of Faraway Downs, Mr. Fletcher?
额 不不 我已经不在那里干了
Uh, no, no. I don't work there anymore.
噢 我想是阿什莉女士自己赶的牛
Well, I suppose Lady Ashley's droving the cattle herself.
一定是有人在帮她
Someone must be helping her.
没错 尼尔 一定有人在帮她
That's right, Neil. Someone must be helping her.
女主人第一次踏上这片土地时...
When Mrs. Boss first come to this land...
她睁开了双眼 却没有看见
she look but she not see.
这一次 她才真正如梦初醒
Now she got her eyes open for the first time.
有些地方集天地之灵气
Some places got spirits.
但白人不曾知晓
White fellas don't know.
有些地方得敬而远之
Some places no good to go.
你今晚要唱歌♥给牛听吗?
You gonna sing'em them cattle tonight?
不 努拉 我不唱 我是伴奏的
No, Nullah. Not me. I'm the orchestra.
这就是为什么我总是带着这个-
That's why I always carry this-
著名的回力棒口琴
the famous J. Albert & Son boomerang harmonica.
你会吹那首"彩虹之歌♥"吗?
Can you play that rainbow song?
噢 我这里有100多首排行榜新歌♥呢
Well, I've got the latest 100 songs of the hit parade here.
我爱"彩虹之歌♥"
I like that rainbow song.
是一首梦想之歌♥
It's all about the dreaming.
加拉帕还没教过我
Gulapa not teach me that yet.
谁是加拉帕?
Who's gulapa?
是我的外公乔治王
He's my grandfather, King George.
乔治王... 是你的外公?
King George... is your grandfather?
他教我"捕鱼之歌♥"
He teach me sing a fish song.
他教我用歌♥声驱逐恐惧
He teach me sing down fear.
恐惧 恶灵 野兽
Fear, evil spirit, wild beast.
加拉帕教了我很多歌♥
Gulapa teach me plenty songs.
加拉帕那天教我躲进池塘里
Gulapa teach me that day down the billabong.
卓佛先生 哪来的低吟声?
Mr. Drover, what is that chanting?
古拉和马加里在为牛唱歌♥
Goolaj and Magarri singing the cattle.
确保它们晚上睡的安稳
Just keeps them calm at night.
我们轮班唱 他们再过一两小时 就结束了 那么班迪-
We do it in shifts. Those boys will finish up in a couple hours. So, Bandy-
什么? - 你教教女主人...
Yeah? - You show Mrs. Boss...
是怎么唱的 好吗? - 好的
how it's done, all right? - Right.
宋星 我和你要给它们唱小曲 到三点钟 然后是...
Sing Song, you and me are gonna serenade 'em till 3:00, and, uh...
黎明前最轻松 让小童星和琴师去
the safest shift is predawn, so that's the boy soprano and his orchestra.
好吗? 你们唱到太阳升起 - 好的 老板
All right? You're on till the sun comes up. - Yes, boss.
好的 大家快闭目养神
All right. Everybody get some shut-eye.
嗯 卓佛先生...
Uh, Mr. Drover...
让努拉这么小的孩子 这么干活 未免有些不妥
I really don't think it's appropriate to work a child of Nullah's age like that.
不如让我来轮班好了
Now, I am more than willing to take his shift.
但是女主人 我已经是大人了 - 不
But, Mrs. Boss, I plenty old enough. - No.
我在说话呢 嗯? 要懂礼貌 - 喂喂喂 放轻松
I'm talking now, hmm? Manners. - Oi, oi, oi. Steady on.
电影精选列表