What are you talking about? - Poppycock!
治安官
Coppers.
你在说什么? - 你 你想要...
What are you talking about? - You-You want-
你想要我和你那个 - 什么? 什么那个?
You want to have it on with me. - What? What was that?
噢 你知道我在说什么
Oh, you know exactly what I'm saying.
做那些你和 你的可怜女孩们做的事...
Just like you have it on with that poor girl you're exploiting...
而且 而且 天知道还有多少人
and-and-and God knows how many others.
你究竟在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你的想法真低俗 女士 - 你这禽兽!
You got a filthy mind, lady. - You're an animal!
即使你是澳大利亚唯一的女人 我也不会想和你怎么样
I wouldn't have it on with you if you were the only tart left in Australia.
禽兽! 你这禽- - 相信我 我绝不会-
Animal! You are a- - Believe me, I wouldn't-
你-
You-
噢!
Oh!
噢!
Oh!
怎么了?
What was that?
待在车里 - 不 不
Stay in the car. - No, no.
手拿开
Get your hands off me.
老实待着 我警告你
For once in your life, do as you're bloody told.
这就是了
There she is.
远东牧场
Faraway Downs.
我第一次见到她-
And that first time I saw her-
女主人 - 噢! 噢!
that Mrs. Boss. - Oh! Oh!
阿什莉女士 等一下! 别进去!
Lady Ashley, wait! Don't go in there!
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
我一家很荣幸地侍奉了...
My family has had the honor of serving...
远东牧场主孙三代
the owners of Faraway Downs for three generations.
我们知道这是一块苦难的土地
We know how hard this land can be.
但是 麦特兰·阿什莉勋爵他-
But Lord Maitland Ashley-he-
从未放弃过
he never gave up.
这位正直勇敢的人 被土著人的长矛...
The only thing that could stop this decent and courageous man was a spear...
所谋杀了 人们称之为乔治王
from a murderous black, the so-called King George.
而他会受到法律的制裁
And he will be brought to justice.
现在让我们为麦特兰·阿什莉祈祷吧...
Let us now pray for Maitland Ashley...
让他的灵魂得到安宁 升入天堂
that his soul may enter peacefully through the gates of heaven.
阿什莉女士 我们可以明天一早就离开去达尔文
Lady Ashley, we can leave for Darwin first thing in the morning.
是的 是的 当然 弗莱彻先生
Yes, yes. Certainly, Mr. Fletcher.
当心 嗯-
Watch the, um-
我实在不明白 我丈夫喜欢这里什么
I can't understand what my husband would have seen out here.
嗯 这块土地有种神秘的魅力
Yeah, this land has a strange power.
那天晚上 太阳西沉后...
That first night, when the sun go to sleep...
乔治王告诉我 这块土地有救了
King George tell me this land be healed.
他告诉我那位女士- 那位远道而来的女士-
He tell'em me that woman- that far, far away woman-
就像甘露一般
she be like the rain.
我在考虑 为她唱支歌♥
I've been thinking I'm gonna sing her to me.
让大地一起歌♥唱
Make the land sing.
你能看到我了
I let you see me now.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是努拉
I Nullah.
你是怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
我隐形了...
I make myself invisible...
用 加拉帕 魔法!
with gulapa magic!
你想做什么?
What do you want?
那个白人弗莱彻诅咒了这里
That balanda Fletcher been curse to this place.
但你就像雨露
But you like Rainbow Serpent.
你是好人
You mien-muk.
你治愈这片土地 所以我唱歌♥赞美你
You heal this land, so I sing you to me.
就如我唱歌♥赞美鱼
Like I sing a fish to me.
当妈妈和弗莱彻
I sing, too...
做坏事时...
when Mama and Fletcher...
我也唱歌♥
make wrong-side business.
做坏事?
Wrong-sided business?
你知道
You know.
躺在一起 嬉戏玩闹
Laying down and tickling.
我的上帝 - 你知我知
Oh, my goodness. - Me and you secret.
我的上帝! 弗莱彻先生?
Oh, my goodness. Mr. Fletcher?
我得去给妈妈唱歌♥ 告诉她...
I got to sing to Mama to warn her...
阿什莉主人就要来了
that Lord Boss Ashley is coming down.
麦特兰?
Maitland? I- I-
我是说 阿什莉勋爵?
Ashleyean, Lord Ashley?
是的 他到处留情
Yeah. He plenty funny.
这就是为什么我将他赶进大水塘 给他看那些大肥牛
So that's why I took him down the billabong, shown him all the big, fat, cheeky bulls.
来 看他们
Come here. Look'em. Look.
穿过了那条河...
Get pushed across that river...
到了卡尼的领地
over to Carney land.
那些牛
The bulls.
牛群?水潭?
"Billabong"?
那是麦特兰被害的地方
That's where Maitland was killed.
但 女主人 那长矛是...
But, Mrs. Boss, that spear was-
请不要
Please don't.
不要让警♥察♥带走我的孩子
Don't make'em that policeman take away my boy.
那群警♥察♥ 那个坏蛋弗莱彻
Them coppers. That bad Fletcher.
他说他一看到我 就派我去许愿之地
He say you see me, you send me to the Mission Island.
把我锁起来 并把钥匙扔掉
To that lock-lock. Throw away bloody key.
求你了快点!
Please, missus! Quick!
我来让咱们隐身
I make us invisible.
女主人 - 哦 是你
Mrs. Boss. - Oh! Oh. It's you.
昨晚 我给你看
Last night, I show you-
快来!
Hyah!
在哪...
where-
她今天看起来真美啊 不是么?
Yeah. She's a beautiful day, isn't she?
你睡的怎么样? 一夜好眠?
How was your sleep? Restful?
不 并非如此
I wouldn't say so, no.
现在 那群伙计们才刚刚整理好
Yeah, now, the boys are- the boys are just finishing up.
我跟你说 牛场的气氛一片哀伤 很难提赶干劲了
Gotta tell you, they're a pretty sorry mob of cattle. Seems hardly worth the effort.
准备好出发了么 阿什莉女士?
Ready to go, Lady Ashley?
大水塘
Billabong.
弗莱彻先生...
Mr. Fletcher...
告诉我 一头壮牛穿过河...
tell me about the big, fat cows that cross the river...
到了大水塘 如果你是那么称呼它
down at the "billabalong," or whatever you call it.
大水塘附近? 现在那是卡尼的领地了
Near the billabong? No, that's Carney property over there.
我们的牛从不过河
Our cattle don't cross the river.
显然如此 - 是啊
Apparently they do. - Yeah?
谁告诉你的?
Who-Who says they do?
那个小男孩
That little boy there.
哦 你是说那个小杂种?
Oh, you mean the little half-caste fella?
嗨 小家伙 过来
Hey. Hey, little fella. Come here.
来告诉弗莱彻先生你昨晚跟我说的
Come and tell Mr. Fletcher what you told me last night.
是啊 快来 努拉
Yeah, come on, Nullah.
是 - 他们都很有趣的
Yes. - They're funny ones.
照你妈妈说的做
Do what your mother says.
现在...
Now...
你是不是看到有肥牛越过马尔蒙河?
did you see big, fat cattle crossing Marmont River?
还只是卡尼的牛在对岸饮水?
Or were they just Carney cattle on the other side of the river having a drink?
再多嘴我就对你妈妈不客气
那只是卡尼家的牛 弗莱彻先生
Them just Carney cattle, Mr. Fletcher.
我亲眼所见 - 是么?
I been lookin' myself. - Yeah?
你谎话编的不小啊
Ah, you tell great, big, tall stories, don't ya, eh?
没关系 弗莱彻先生 孩子只是误会了
It's all right, Mr. Fletcher. I'm sure the boy just made a mistake.
好吧 如你所说 阿什莉夫人
All right. We best get going, Lady Ashley.
宋星 带他去厨房♥ 给他弄点吃的
Sing Song. Take the little fella to the kitchen. Give him a big feed of that tucker he likes.
原谅我吧 弗莱彻先生 - 瞧 我宽宏大量
Forgive me, Mr. Fletcher. - Look. I understand.
你都没怎么睡
You barely slept.
等等 - 放开我
Wait, wait. - Let me go.
那个破风车有几年没转过了
Yeah. Well, that old windmill hasn't turned in years.
他是个可爱的小孩 他根本没有恶意的
He's a sweet little boy. I don't think he meant any harm.
他们是挺可爱的 就是头脑有点短路
Yeah, no, they're funny, little creamies. They're all a bit soft in the head, yeah.
这也是为什么政♥府♥派他们做这个
That's why the, uh, government sends them to the mission.
他们全都谎话连篇 下一个 快点
They all tell bloody monstrous lies. Yeah. And the next one, quick.
快点 我可没有一整天的时间
Come on. We haven't got all day.
我才不是骗子
I no bloody liar!
他是个骗子! 他说的全是谎话!
He liar! He say this not work!
电影精选列表