弗莱彻是个骗子!
Fletcher liar!
不 放开他! - 努拉!
No! Leave him alone! - Nullah!
弗莱彻! - 我诅咒你!
Fletcher! - I curse you!
放开他! 放开他!
Leave him alone! Leave him alone!
求求你! - 跑 快跑 努拉! 快跑
Please! - Run! Run! Run, Nullah! Run!
我诅咒你!
I curse you!
放开他!
Leave him alone!
弗莱彻先生!
Mr. Fletcher!
放开他! - 弗莱彻先生!
Leave him alone! - Mr. Fletcher!
滚出我的领地
Get off my property.
你被开除了
You no longer work for me.
我走 我的人都跟着我走
If I go, my men go with me.
明早 这片土地上就不会有什么牲口 更不会有什么赶牛人
There won't be a single bloody beast in the stockyard to start the drove in the morning.
你听到我的话了 滚出我的领地
You heard what I said. Get off my property!
是么? - 滚!
Yeah? - Go!
马上!
Now!
你说了算
You're the boss.
佛林 上车
Flynn, get in the car.
我给你找份新工作
I'll give you a new job somewhere else.
邦切穆普,收拾工具 打包东西 走人
Bunchemup, grab the gear. Pack it up.
几天之后 绝望溪见
I'll see you in Desperation Creek in a few days.
该死的傻瓜
Bloody old fool.
卡尼将得到这块土地
Carney's gonna get this property.
很荣幸为你工作 万分荣幸
Been a pleasure working for ya. Real pleasure.
是啊
Yeah.
这个奇怪女人 她开除了那个弗莱彻
That strange woman- she fire'em that Fletcher.
他再也不能伤害妈妈了
He can't hurt Mama no more.
从那天开始 我们称她为"女主人"
From that day on, we call her... Mrs. Boss.
为什么弗莱彻堵住了水泵?
Why would Fletcher block the water pump?
我不知道 全是疯子
I don't know. All crazy.
黑人 白人 全是疯子! - 疯了
White fella, blackfella- all crazy. - Crazy.
佛林先生
Mr. Flynn.
女主人 - 别起来
Milady. - Don't get up.
佛林先生 我想知道真♥相♥
The truth, Mr. Flynn.
帐本...
This, uh, ledger...
弗莱彻让我记录你丈夫的收益...
which, um, Fletcher had me keep for the benefit of your husband...
记录着客户的往来买♥♥卖♥♥...
is a tale of decline and ruin...
伟大Gibbon的光辉历史
redolent of the great Gibbon.
但是 另有帐本...
There is, however, another...
记录着卡尼先生
kept for the benefit...
的收益
of Mr. Carney...
其中记录着
in which is recorded all the unbranded...
那些来历不明的肥牛
fat cattle...
越过河 跑到他的地盘去了
siphoned off across the river and into his herd.
那个男孩
And the boy.
他是弗莱彻的儿子 对吧?
He's Fletcher's son, isn't he?
对弗莱彻而言 一切皆有可能
As with all things Fletcher, it's impossible to prove anything.
如果卡尼的基♥督♥徒好太太
Still, if Carney's good Christian wife...
能够得出与你一样的结论...
ever comes to the same conclusion as yourself...
弗莱彻娶个他们女儿的愿望就破灭了
Fletcher's chances of marrying their daughter would be dashed.
我们一定要通知当局 我要对他们说…
I'm going to the authorities, and I will be telling them-
卡尼在这儿就是当局 - 你是说...
Carney is the authority here. - Are you suggesting...
我只能眼睁睁看着他偷我的牛 渐渐蚕食我的财产?
I let him steal my cattle and buy my property for a fraction of what it's worth?
我建议你 按照你丈夫的既定计划来
I'm suggesting that you continue to do what your husband set out to do.
赶牛
Drove.
把牛赶到达尔文
Drove the cattle to Darwin.
你介不介意?
Would you mind?
我想来一杯
I need a drink.
女主人,赶牛
My lady, drove.
把牛赶到达尔文 卖♥♥给军队
Drove the cattle to Darwin, sell them to the army...
就能打破卡尼的垄断
and you'll break Carney's monopoly.
用所得利润重新振作远东牧场
Use the profits to put Faraway Downs back on its feet.
你搬回伦敦
You go back to London.
在那儿 安渡余生
You're sitting pretty for the rest of your life.
这是麦特兰所说的他的计划
That's what Maitland said he was doing.
而你没理由做不到吧
And there's no reason why you can't do the same.
只有一个小问题
There is just one small problem.
你开除了弗莱彻 没人来赶牛了
Having dismissed Fletcher, there's no one to muster the cattle.
驾! 驾!
Hyah! Hyah!
佛林! 女主人!
Flynn! Mrs. Boss!
那是卓佛!
It's the Drover!
卓佛! 卓佛!
Drover! Drover!
驾!
Hyah!
驾!
Hyah!
耶 卓佛!
Yeah, Drover! Yeah!
教我怎么驯服这群野马!
Teach me how to break them brumbies!
看到伙计了么? - 没
See any boys in there? - No.
古拉 去看他们是不是在顶部围场
Goolaj, go see if they're out in the top paddock.
卓佛先生! - 赶紧把些马赶进来
Mr. Drover! - Just get the bloody brumbies in there.
我得知道这到底是咋回事 - 快点教我怎么做
I'll find out what the hell's going on. - Teach me to break them horses.
孩子 放水 - 我得跟你谈谈!
Fill the water trough, son. - I need to speak to you!
那帮该死的放牛人都跑哪儿去了?
Where the hell are all the bloody stockmen, eh?
我们要谈的正是这个事 - 弗莱彻在哪里?
That's what I need to speak to you about. - Where's Fletcher?
我们意见不合 我把他开除了 - 开除?
We disagreed, and I dismissed him. - Dismissed?
是啊 - 等等 那牛呢?
Yes. - Wa- Hang on. What about the cattle?
这难以置信 但他走的时...
Well, it beggars belief, but as he was leaving...
故意把牛都放跑了
he deliberately let the cows out of the, uh- I don't know-whatever you call it...
我不知道你们怎么讲 反正是跑了
and they ran off!
可恶 你知道你做了什么吗?
Damn! Do you realize, woman, what you've done?
卓佛先生 你别用那腔调跟我说话 非常感谢!
Mr. Drover, do not take that tone with me. Thank you very much!
别用那种腔调跟我说话 嗯? - 是的
Don't take that tone with you, huh? - No.
我再问一次 知不知道你到底做了什么?
I'm asking you, woman, do you know what you've done?
这个季度我把所有工作推掉 你却让我白白浪费
I won't get another drove this late in the season. You've cost me my living.
那你不可以把它们追回来吗? - 把它们追回来? 追回来 没错!
Can't you just round them up? - Round them up, huh? Oh, round them up. Yeah!
是啊 去追啊 - 才1500头牛
Yes. You just go get them. - 1,500 head of cattle-
哦!
Oh!
跑了十万八千里 就靠我和两个手下?
Scattered over a million acres with just me and my two men.
真是好主意 笨牛
That's a great idea. Stupid cow.
卓佛先生 开除弗莱彻 我没做错
Mr. Drover, I was right to dismiss Mr. Fletcher...
从道义上来说
on moral grounds.
道义上来说?
Moral grounds?
你又来了 是吧? 让我猜猜
You're at that again, are ya? Let me guess.
他想上你 对吧?
He wanted to, uh, exploit you, did he?
迷恋你 是吧? - 什么?
Fancy you, did he? - What?
闭嘴 我
Stop it. I -
全世界的男人都迷恋你 不是吗?
Is there any man in this world who doesn't fancy you?
拜托 - 呃?
Please. - Huh?
弗莱彻在为卡尼做事
Mr. Fletcher is working for Mr. Carney.
他们把最壮的牛都赶到了河对岸
They were pushing the best of the unbranded cattle...
赶到卡尼的土地上
across the river onto Mr. Carney's property.
他们是在盗窃!
They were stealing!
这不足为奇 - 不 他是坏蛋
There's no surprises there. - No, he's a bad man.
好吧 好吧 但你拿不出证据 对吧?
All right, all right. But look. You can't prove it, right?
呃 - 你拿不出
Well- - You can't.
没证据你斗不过卡尼的 听我的吧 小姐
And you can't win against Carney. So just take my advice, lady.
接受卡尼的条件 然后快回英国去吧
Grab King Carney's offer and go the hell back to England as quickly as possible.
这样大家都会高兴 特别是我
That way you'd make everybody happy, especially me.
你就打算走人了?
So you're just going to walk away?
我老早就学乖了 不掺和别人的争端
I learned a long time ago not to fight other people's wars.
等等 等等 卓佛先生 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait! Mr. Drover, wait!
求求你了 卓佛先生 求求你 求求你
Please, please, please! Mr. Drover, please! Please! Wait!
求你了
Please. I-
你不是说想找一匹纯种马
Listen. You said that your dream was to breed a thoroughbred with a-
来给你的马配种吗?
with a bush brumby.
如果你答应我
If you agree to help me, I-
我可以把我的"摩羯座"给你
I will give you my Capricornia.
只有我和两个手下 怎么能行呢?
And how we gonna do a drove with just me and my two men, huh?
该死
Oh, crikey.
妈妈以前为弗莱彻赶过牛
Mum was a drover's boy for Fletcher.
班迪好久以前也赶过
Bandy was a drover's boy a long time ago.
电影精选列表