1941年12月7日 日本帝国海军轰炸珍珠港之后
掉头南下 进军达尔文 一座位于澳大利亚北领地的城市
这是一块属于鳄鱼 畜牧业巨头与战士的"领地" 充满各种冒险与浪漫的故事
在这里 混血的原住民儿童 常被白人掳走
接受所谓的西方文明和教育
这些孩子被称为
被偷走的一代
1939年9月
我的外公 乔治王
My grandfather, King George-
带我四处游猎...
he take'em me walkabout...
教我土著人的习俗
teach me blackfella way.
外公教我的 最重要的一课是-
Grandfather teach'em me most important lesson of all.
讲故事
Tell'em story.
那天我在大水塘那里
That day I down the billabong.
乔治王教我如何 用魔法的歌♥声捉鱼
King George-he teach me how to catch'em fish using magic song.
我不是土著人 也不是白人
See, I not blackfella. I not white fella either.
那些白人叫我杂种...
Them white fellas call me mixed-blood...
混血儿
half-caste
巧克力
creamy.
我不属于任何一群人
I belong no one.
那天我看到那些白人们
That day I see'em them white fellas.
他们赶着那些暴躁的牛群过河...
They were pushing them cheeky bulls across the river...
赶到卡尼的领地去
onto Carney land.
躲起来
Make yourself invisible.
乔治王对这些白人很生气
King George angry at them white fellas.
乔治王说 他们白人都是堕落的灵魂
King George say them white fella bad spirit.
必须被赶出这块土地
Must be taken from this land.
嘘
Shh.
治安官
Coppers.
他们要来带走我
Them coppers come take me away.
把我扔到神秘岛去
They want to put me on that Mission Island.
把我改造成白人
Make me into a white fella.
但是他们不是治安官
But they're not coppers.
噢 这边 噢 噢
Whoa there. Whoa. Whoa.
那是我第一次见到她
And that first time I saw her-
女主人
that Mrs. Boss.
我见过最奇异的女性
The strangest woman I ever seen.
她不是这片土地上的人
She's not from this land.
我们对这块土地 有很多称呼...
This land my people got many names for...
但是白人们都叫她...
but white fellas call it...
澳洲乱世情
澳大利亚
Australia.
澳洲乱世情
但这并不是故事的开端
But this story not begin that day.
故事开始于这之前一点 源于一块很远 很远的土地
This story begin a little while ago in a land far, far away.
叫做 英格兰
That land called England.
我丈夫必须卖♥♥掉远东牧场
My husband must sell Faraway Downs.
但是牛肉大王卡尼先生出的价位...
But the offer from this "Cattle King,"Mr. Carney...
只有实际价值的六分之一
is only one-sixth of what it was once worth.
我们需要那笔钱 拉姆斯登
We need the money, Ramsden.
但是麦特兰先生说 牧场的牛快肥膘了
But Maitland is just about to muster the fats.
什么?
What?
牛长到足以卖♥♥了
Get the-the big cows ready for market.
拉姆斯登你和我都知道...
Ramsden, you and I both know...
我丈夫待在那里只有一个理由...
there is only one reason my husband has spent so much time down under...
这可跟牛完全没关系
and it has absolutely nothing to do with cows.
至少跟动物没关系
At least not of the animal variety.
阿什莉女士 我真的认为这点过于急躁了
Lady Ashley, I-I do think that's a bit harsh.
噢 拉姆斯登 喝你的茶吧 - 阿什莉女士!
Oh, Ramsden, drink your tea. - Lady Ashley!
你打算怎么办?
What do you intend to do?
我打算到那牧场去...
I intend to travel to this cattle station...
卖♥♥了它...
sell it...
然后亲自把麦特兰带回来!
and bring Maitland home myself!
但是 阿什莉女士 那里可是澳大利亚
But, Lady Ashley, it's Australia.
亲爱的莎拉 我恳求你不要过来
Darling Sarah, I implore you, do not travel.
大战一触即发 完
Outbreak of war imminent. Stop.
麦特兰 你对战争的提醒 我已慎重的考虑了 完
Maitland, your concern regarding war duly noted. Stop.
对牛群已另有打算
Have plan concerning cattle.
卖♥♥给牛肉大王卡尼实不必要
Sale to King Carney not necessary.
还需时日 完 - 无稽之谈 完
Need more time. Stop. - Nonsense. Stop.
希望我到时牧场转让合同 已起草完毕 完
Expect contract for sale of station to be drawn by time of my arrival. Stop.
不能来接你 完 忙于牧场事务 完.
Cannot meet you. Stop. Am mustering. Stop.
已派可靠的人来接你 完 卓佛(意为牛仔)先生 完
Have sent trusted man. Stop. The Drover. Stop.
"牛仔"?
The Drover?
卓佛 你这喜欢土著的家伙
Drover, you boong lover.
还有其他卡尼的人想来试试的?
Any of you other Carney boys want to have a go?
别这样 兄弟们 别让恐惧阻止自己
Come on, fellas. Don't let fear stand in your way.
还有我
I'll have ya.
土著不准进来!
Hey! No boongs in here!
他可没进来 伊凡
He's not in the pub, Ivan.
来吧
Go on.
跟你的土著们鬼混去吧 照这里规矩 你就是 一 土著
Run after your boong friend, 'cause as far as this town's concerned, you are a black.
一起工作 一起吃...
You work with them, you eat with them...
还和他们一起睡
and you sleep with them.
唉 疯狗
Oh, crikey.
老板 飞机来了
Boss, plane coming.
到码头去
Go down to the wharf.
看到她就挥帽子
When you see her, wave your hat.
算了吧!
Let it go!
到码头去!
Go down to the wharf!
别忘了 我们需要钱
Don't forget, we need the money.
你还在等什么 要我请你?
What are you waiting for, an invitation?
我讨厌进城来
I hate coming to town.
莎拉·阿什莉女士
Lady Sarah Ashley.
一位纯正的贵族 而今来到了达尔文
A genuine aristocrat living right here in Darwin.
长官 我们还在战争中
Administrator, we're at war.
噢
Oh.
作为...
As the officer...
军需牲畜采购的 负责人-
in charge of livestock purchases for the armed forces-
她可真漂亮 - 我看不见...
She's quite a looker. - I fail to see...
那位莎拉·阿什莉女士...
what Lady Sarah Ashley...
和卡尼掌控的牛肉产业有什么关系
has to do with Carney's stranglehold of the beef industry.
她丈夫 阿什莉勋爵...
Her husband, Lord Ashley...
声称他在远东牧场的牛已肥膘 可以出♥售♥了
claims he's mustering fats at Faraway Downs.
远东牧场? - 远东牧场
Faraway Downs? - Faraway Downs.
北方唯一一块...
The only cattle station in the whole of the north...
不属于牛肉大王卡尼的牛肉产地
not owned by Leslie "King" Carney.
麦特兰·阿什莉勋爵 远东牧场的牛准备出♥售♥?
Lord Maitland Ashley is mustering on Faraway Downs?
哦 是的
Yeah, yeah.
这不正是我们打算做的么 是吧 尼尔? - 噢 是的
Isn't quite what we had in mind, is it, Neil? - No. Yeah.
而现在他夫人 已经乘水上飞机到达这里
And now his missus has arrived on the flying boat.
这可不像要把 远东牧场卖♥♥给我的样子 尼尔
Doesn't look like they're gonna sell Faraway Downs to me, Neil.
她待不久的
Ah, she won't last.
精致的英伦玫瑰 在内陆可开不了
A delicate English rose withers in the outback. Hmm.
有在听吗?
You with me?
你应该知道 我丈夫会派
If you must know, I am to be met-
一位可靠的手下来接我 卓佛先生
by my husband's trusted man, a Mr. Drover.
那个爱闹事的卓佛?
The bloody Drover?
拿过来
Bring it. Yes.
让一下
Move it.
看看我的老婆和女儿在下面 隆重地接待她
Look at my wife and daughter down there giving her the royal welcome.
我未婚夫 尼尔·弗莱彻负责管理远东牧场
My fianc? Neil Fletcher, manages Faraway Downs.
日安
Good day.
有点太白了
A bit pale.
长得还不错的小妞 不过那行李是怎么回事?
Not a bad-looking sheila, but what's the story on the luggage?
她要在内陆安家了?
Wants to settle down in the outback, does she?
如果她留下来 而阿什莉勋爵成功地把他的牛群赶到港口来...
If she stays and Lord Ashley manages to get his cattle down onto that wharfthere...
那我们的军需合同可有对手了 尼尔
then we've got a competitor for the army contract, Neil.
卡尼控制了北方所有的牛肉产地...
Carney's control of every cattle station in the north...
严重危害了军需牛肉的供应
jeopardizes the supply of beef to our troops.
但在这可怜的战争里 正直的爱国者将一无所获 所以...
But it's a poor war that doesn't make a decent patriot rich, so...
我不想有一头 远东牧场的牛...
I don't want a single beast from Faraway Downs...
踏上这个码头
to set a hoof on that wharf.
在听吗 尼尔? - 恩 恩 随其自然就都会好的
You with me, Neil? - Yeah, yeah. Nature will take its course.
那女人怎么办?
What about the missus?
电影精选列表