我准备出七万五千英镑(买♥♥你的牧场)
I'm prepared to go to 75,000 pounds.
这不是为了钱 卡尼先生 有个孩子
This is not about the money, Mr. Carney. There is a little boy.
这是-
There is a-
住在牧场里的人...
There are people who are living- living on the station...
我对他们有责任
for whom I am responsible.
谁照顾他们?
And who will take care of them?
牛场就像个小国
A cattle station is like a country.
你没有人照顾
And you have no one to look after it.
现在 我能提供保护...
Now, I can offer protection...
给所有的男女和孩子
to every man, woman and child.
孩子?
And child?
你会这么做?
You will do that?
我怎么保证你会做到?
How can I keep you at your word?
我会写在合同上
I'll put it in the contract.
卡尼大王和阿什莉女士 真是美妙的舞蹈
King Carney and Lady Ashley. That was a marvelous treat.
没人能比卡尼大王更快完成交易
No one can close a deal more quickly than King Carney.
这场战争的彩头
Now, the raffle for the war effort.
因为战争...
The last flying boat...
最后一班水上飞机明天离开
leaves tomorrow because of the war.
要我告诉律师拟订合同吗?
Will I tell my lawyer to draw up a contract?
像卡尼大王这样的澳大利亚人-
But the true blue Australian man like King Carney is-
通知你律师-
Inform your lawyer-
啊-
Uh-
告诉你律师远东牧场不卖♥♥了
Inform your lawyer that Faraway Downs is no longer for sale.
狐步舞曲!
Fox-trot!
你来了
Here you are.
你不会认为我会浪费舞蹈课吧?
Well, you didn't think I was gonna waste my dance lesson, did you?
让我们给那些混♥蛋♥爆点料如何?
Let's really give the bastards something to talk about, huh?
噢 真是
Oh, crikey.
她邀请的那个人
She's invited that man.
嗨 朵丽丝 - 喝点什么 卓佛?
Hey, Doris. - Get you a drink, Drover?
啤酒 - 你好 亲爱的 裙子真漂亮
Beer would be good. Hello, love. Nice dress.
到了 - 狐步舞?
All right. - Fox dance?
狐步舞 - 嗯
Fox dance. - Mm-hmm.
退 退 - 前进
Back. Back. - Step.
前进 - 抱歉
Step. - Sorry.
我们走吧
Let's clear out of here.
来了 雨季的第一场风暴 - 哈
There it is. First storm of the wet. - Ahh.
像什么?
What's it like?
很美
It's beautiful.
成千上万的鸟
There's millions of birds.
小溪涌入河流 干燥的平原出现湖泊
Creeks turn into rivers, dry plains into lakes.
远东牧场会像岛一样重生-
Faraway Downs will be reborn as an island-
绿草中鲜花丛生 生活多姿多彩
green and flowering and fat with life.
哇 哇 哇 快点 块!
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Quick, quick, quick!
我们会与世隔绝的!
We'll be cut off from the rest of the world!
莎拉 - 嗯?
Sarah. - Mm-hmm?
要是旱季- 我就要走 去赶牛
In the dry- I'll be gone, droving.
但现在下雨了
But right now it's raining.
能帮帮我吗? 能帮我吗?
Can you help me? Can you help me?
你已不需要帮助
You don't need to be helped any longer.
你能自己回到堪萨斯州
You've always had the power to go back to Kansas.
我行吗?
I have?
但你为何不早告诉她?
But why didn't you tell her before?
因为她不相信我
Because she wouldn't have believed me.
我亲爱的卡思!
My darling Cath!
爸爸!
Daddy!
嗨 卓佛
Hey, Drover.
麦特兰·阿什莉是被野蛮人...
Maitland Ashley met his death...
杀死的 是不是?
at the hands of a wild savage, did he?
关于这个家庭 你没有任何决定权
You're not part of any plan concerning this family.
你什么都没有...
Nothing's in your name...
如果我的卡思发生了什么事 你将失去一切
and if anything should happen to my darling Cath, you lose everything.
没有地方比得上家乡
There's no place like home.
就像卓佛说的 那场雨复苏了一切
Just like Drover say, that rain make everything come alive.
这片土地变得充满蓬勃生机...
That land, it grow green and fat...
我们都回到了远东牧场
and we all go back to Faraway Downs.
女主人很高兴 卓佛也很高兴
Mrs. Boss happy. Drover happy.
甚至卡拉汉治安官都高兴
Even that copper Callahan happy.
女主人说他很喜欢她的茶...
Mrs. Boss say he likes her tea so much...
这让他对我的存在-
it gives him a blind eye-
睁一只眼闭一只眼
make me invisible, keep me safe.
我第一次听说...
I hear for the first time...
这个叫...
that thing called...
"圣诞"的节日
Christmas.
雨 停了
Then the rain, it stops.
卓佛便外出赶牛
And that Drover, he go droving.
女主人一直很想他
That Mrs. Boss, she always misses Drover.
但我知道他会回来的
But I know he's gonna come back.
哇! 耶!
Whoo! Yeah!
乔治王 总要我小心
King George tell me you gotta be looking out.
因为鳄鱼 总是伺机而动
'Cause that croc, he always watching, he always waiting.
卡尼大王死于鳄鱼之口
尼尔·弗莱彻成为卡尼牛畜公♥司♥的新掌门人
驾! 走!
Hah! Get up!
卡尼的女继承人下嫁尼尔·弗莱彻
德国要求日本尽快参战
弗莱彻成了新的牛肉大王
That Fletcher, he the new king now.
埃米特 干嘛不先打个招呼? 真高兴你来了
Emmett, why didn't you radio? I'm so glad you're here.
能泡点茶吗 班迪?
Would you get some tea, Bandy?
天 你把这地方弄得不错
Geez, you done the place up nice.
希望你不介意 班迪让我进来的
I hope you don't mind. Bandy let me in.
我父亲会很骄傲的
My father would have been proud.
这太美了
It's bloody beautiful.
天 我赌你有全套现代生活装备
Geez, I bet you got all the mod cons.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
我一直想要的- 远东牧场
What I've always wanted- Faraway Downs.
班迪 叫人来
Bandy, call the men.
邦切穆普 弗莱彻先生要走了-
Bunchemup, Mr. Fletcher needs to be escorted off the property-
卡拉汉不会再来喝茶了
Callahan won't be having any more cups of tea.
我会 来杯茶
I will though. Cup of tea.
谢了 班迪 你知道我多喜欢的
Thanks, Bandy. You know how I like it. Yeah.
没事了 班迪
It's all right, Bandy.
你知道 今时今日 我动用点关系的话
You know, these days, I can pull a few strings.
可是能把你的小奶油抓走的
I can probably bring your creamy in, if you like.
要不... 我就和贝克博士谈谈 夺走你的监护权
Or... I can talk to Dr. Barker and get you guardianship.
我不会把我的地卖♥♥给你的 - 你的地?
I will never sell you my land. - Your land?
我家三代经营这片土地
My family worked this property for three generations.
我父亲因为你们这些富人而死
My father died making people like you rich.
远东牧场属于我
Faraway Downs belongs to me.
就像... 你坚信小奶油属于你
Just like... you believe the little creamy belongs to you.
我会付个好价的
I'll pay you what it's worth.
拿着钱到南部去让他受教育
Can use the money, go south, get the little one an education.
我会到最高部门去 最高法♥院♥
I'll go to the highest levels of government, to the High Court.
甚至国外 如果需要的话
Beyond this country, if I have to.
一个和卓佛同居的未婚女人?
An unmarried woman, living with the likes of the Drover?
我会告诉你妻子那是你儿子!
I will tell your wife he is your son!
那将是错误
That would be a mistake.
金伯利矛
Kimberley spear.
玻璃头
Glass-tipped.
真正收藏者的爱好
Real collector's items.
噢! 少了一支
Oh! You're missing one.
不管怎样 我出去视察产业
Anyway, I was just out here, checking on all the properties.
或许会猎点牛
Might do a little buffalo hunting later. Yeah.
噢
Oh.
你听说了关于卡尼大王的事吗?
Did you hear about the king?
可怕的意外
Terrible accident. Yeah.
外面很危险 甚至是土著...
Very dangerous place out here, even for locals...
像卓佛和小奶油
like the Drover and the little creamy.
明白?
You with me?
不管怎样...
Anyway...
你都得好好考虑 阿什莉女士
you ought to think about it, Lady Ashley.
电影精选列表