噢 我已经安排好人 给她一段难忘的旅程了
No, I've arranged for someone special to give her the old scenic route.
让她享受一下内陆风情
Give her a taste of the outback.
不!
No!
谁负责送她? - 卓佛?
Who's taking her? - Drover?
那个混♥蛋♥卓佛?
The Drover?
旅途愉快 美女
Enjoy the ride, sweetheart.
我是莎拉·阿什莉
I'm Sarah Ashley.
我丈夫 阿什莉勋爵...
My husband, Lord Ashley...
已派一位可靠的人来接我
has sent a trusted man to collect me.
嗯 卓佛先生
A, uh-A Mr. Drover.
看起来他好像在路上耽搁了
It seems as if he has been waylaid.
女人不准进
No women.
女士大厅在隔壁
Ladies' lounge next door.
母鸡们的小屋这边走 亲爱的
The hen parlor's thataway, my dear.
难怪你店里都没人
No wonder your establishment is empty.
日安
Good day.
噢! 噢!
Oh! Oh!
打他!
You can take him!
不!
No!
噢! 不 不!
Oh! No, no!
不 我的箱子 我的箱子...
No, not my bags. Not my-
噢 不 不!
Oh, no, no!
给你
Here.
欢迎来到澳大利亚
Welcome to Australia.
卓佛载着女主人前往远东牧场...
Drover take Mrs. Boss to Faraway Downs...
坐着一个皮实 漂亮的大卡车
in a great, big, fancy truck.
他甚至让她坐他的特殊位置
He even let her sit in his special seat.
她甚至用 卓佛的水壶喝水
She even drinks Drover's own water bottle.
好了
That's it.
他们像座移♥动♥房♥屋一路开来
They get along like a burnin' house.
马加里坐在车的顶上
Now, Magarri-he sit'em up top.
而马加里的表弟 古拉
And Magarri's cousin Goolajbaloong-
跑来搭顺风车
he come along for the ride.
噢! - 他们马上就成了好朋友
Oh! - They make'em friends right away.
水
Water.
噢
Oh.
嘿 嘿 别动 杰达 别动
That's it. That's it. Stay, Jedda. Stay.
"可靠的人" 我丈夫的典型做派
"Trusted man." Typical of my husband.
事实上 你丈夫真是个不错的男人
Actually, your husband's a pretty good bloke.
噢 那是 他真是知道怎么选择手下
Yes, well, he certainly knows how to choose his employees.
手下? - 哼 难怪那地方要破产了
Employee? - Mmm. No wonder the place is bankrupt.
女士 我可不是什么手下 - 是么?
Lady, I'm not an employee. - Really?
所以你只是 顺路卖♥♥个人情给我丈夫...
So you're just driving me all the way out to Faraway Downs...
把我载到远东牧场 是吗? - 不
as a personal favor to my husband, are you? - No.
他不是个不错的男人么 嗯?
Him being such a good bloke and all, hmm?
我载你是因为 他承诺让我赶1500头牛
I'm driving you out there because he promised me a drove of 1,500 head of cattle.
赶来做什么 要买♥♥? - 不 你这笨蛋 是赶
What, to buy? - No, you goose. To drove.
我是牛仔 好吗? 我把牛群从一地赶到另一地
I'm a drover, right? I move the cattle from "A" to "B."
懂了么? 别人委托我才做 没人雇我 也没人开除我
All right? I work on commission. No man hires me, no man fires me.
噢 - 我的一切家当...
Oh- - Everything I own...
都能放在马背上 我喜欢这样
I can fit in my saddlebag, which is the way I like it.
噢! 是么 这就是 你们所谓的"内陆大冒险"么?
Oh! Yes, well, it's all- all very "outback adventure," isn't it?
我可没说大家都喜欢 - 那可不是
I'm not saying it's for everyone. - No.
明显不是人人都喜欢
Definitely not for everyone.
大部分人都喜欢拥有东西 土地 行李 或是仆役
Most people like to own things. You know, land, luggage, other people.
拥有这些让他们有安全感 但是这一切都是过眼云烟
Makes them feel secure. But all that can be taken away.
到最后 我们唯一所拥有的 就是 恩...
And in the end, the only thing you really own is, uh-
自己的故事
is your story.
只要活得潇洒就行
Just tryin' to live a good one.
是 是了 波澜壮阔的故事 哼 说得跟我丈夫差不多
Yes, yes. An adventure story. Mmm. You sound just like my husband.
噢!
Oh!
噢 袋鼠!
Oh, they're kangaroos!
大老鼠 - 噢! 太可爱了
Big reds. - Oh! Lovely.
太美了 - 噢 是啊 是啊 太美了
Beautiful. - Oh, yeah, yeah. Beautiful.
我从未见过袋鼠 他们跳得真美啊
I've never seen a kangaroo. Beautiful, jumping.
耶 跳得美 - 噢!
Yeah, they're jumping. - Oh!
噢 真是太美了
Oh, it's beautiful.
嗯 - 噢! 看他们跳得!
Uh- - Oh! Look at them jumping!
啊哈!
Ah!
卓佛先生
Mr. Drover.
女主人
Hey, Miss Boss.
吃吗 女主人?
Tucker, Mrs. Boss?
卓佛先生 - 嗯?
Mr. Drover. - Yeah?
这只有一顶帐篷 - 没错
There's only one tent. - That's right.
我们四个人住啊?
For the four of us?
喔 是这样的 这里晚上特别冷
Well, you know, it gets pretty chilly here at night.
我们都喜欢挤在一起睡 对吧 马加里? 古拉 嗯?
We, uh-We like to bunk up together, eh, Magarri? Goolaj, huh?
紧紧的挤在一起 这样
Nice and close, you know.
噢!
Oh!
噢 不要这样 阿什莉女士
Oh, come on, Lady Ashley.
我们只是开个玩笑
We're just having a laugh.
我们一生都没睡过几次帐篷 我们围着火睡 看到没?
Never really slept in a tent in our life. We just bunk around the fire, you see?
我们只是不太习惯有 嗯... - 女性?
See, we're not really used to, um- - A woman?
我猜你可能认为我应该 回去达尔文参加教会举办的宴会...
I suppose you think I should be back in Darwin at the church fete...
或女士聚会 但无论你怎么叫
or the ladies'. uh, whatever you call it.
我会让你明白 我不比任何男性差
Well, I will have you know that I am as capable as any man.
客人 我们不太习惯有客人 这就是我想说的
Guests. We're not used to guests. That's what I was about to say.
但既然你提了 我恰巧很喜欢内陆女性
But now you mention it, I happen to quite like the women of the outback.
但是她们大部分都是土著人
But they're mostly native women.
本地女性
Aboriginal women.
她们很易于 嗯-
They're very easy to, uh-
相处 如果你去尝试的话
to get along with, if you try.
Whoa, babe something is bothering me
快走!
Go!
喔! - 他一直都很守时
Ho! - Him always punctual.
下去吧!
Get out of here!
那是什么? - 你的会计
What's that? - Your accountant.
嘿 卓佛! 他现在是你的问题了!
Hey, Drover! He's your bloody problem now!
再见 卓佛!
See you, Drover!
奇噗利·佛林
Kippelly Flynn.
奇噗利·佛林 - 抱歉 你说你叫什么?
Kippelly Flynn. - I'm sorry. What was your name again?
利噗利·齐林 亲爱的女士
Lipelling Klymm, mi- mila- milady.
奇卜利·佛林
Kipling Flynn.
谢了
Thanks.
我们还要多久 才能到远东牧场?
How long till we reach Faraway Downs?
我们已经到了两天了
Oh, we've been on it for the last two days.
卓佛! 嗨 卓佛! - 嗨 甜心 你在做什么?
Drover! Hey, Drover! - Yeah, love. How you doing?
去买♥♥东西 你们会停下来 休息一会吗?
Good. Aren't you gonna stop and have a rest for a while?
不 得送个东西 把酒备好吧
Nah, gotta make a delivery. Put the kettle on.
我两三天后会去的 亲一下 - 好的
I'll be round in a couple days. Give us a kiss. - Okay.
再见啊
See you soon.
她可真够容易相处啊 - 哦 那个 可是个麻烦
She's easy to get on with. - Ah, she's trouble, that one.
稍后见! - 再见!
See you later! - Bye!
你和我丈夫倒是有共同的爱好
You and my husband share an interest.
爱好? 真的?
An interest? Really?
得了吧 我们都知道 我丈夫一直留在这里的原因
Come on. We all know the real reason that my husband is out here.
啊 没错 你是说配种
Oh. Right. You mean the breeding. Yeah.
配种? - 恩
Breeding? - Yeah.
是的 我们对配种都相当有兴趣
No, we're both dead keen on breeding.
我有个想法 他也很感兴趣
I have this idea, which, uh-which he loves.
你或许也会很感兴趣 真的
You might be quite excited about it too, actually.
我钟情于野马 他爱的是英国♥母♥马 摩羯座...
Now, I'm a brumby man, but his fancy English filly, Capricornia...
真是太诱人了
has really caught my eye.
我得承认 她真是太美了 非常的美丽
I got to admit. She is gorgeous. Really gorgeous.
完美的生物
Gorgeous creature.
我一直想要和英国型的配种 英国纯种和野马
I've always wanted to mate an English thoroughbred with a bush brumby.
我的意思是 结果一定很美妙 不是吗? 美妙
I mean, it'd be magic, wouldn't it? Magic.
想像一下这种结合 - 不 一个字也别说了
Imagine that combination. - Don't. Don't you say another word.
我知道你在暗示什么 - 你也想过 对吧 难道不是?
I know what you're implying. - You've thought about it, too, haven't you?
摩羯座 真是满口胡话!
Capricornia-You- Poppycock!
你说什么? - 满口胡话!
电影精选列表