I'm a total bloody ruin.
我也要一块疏散到南边
I'm evacuating south, like everybody else.
你少拿了一个玻璃杯
You're short one glass.
再...拿...一个玻璃杯
One... more... glass.
我把这地方留给了强盗和日本人
I leave this place for the looters and the Japs.
土著人有什么不让进的?
Why not the boongs?
我今早看见她时...
I saw her this morning...
她正要去上班
before she went to the work.
显得心情很好
She was so happy.
她去接那个孩子...
She was gonna get that...
一起去南方
little boy and go south.
使命岛那些孩子怎么样了?
What about the children on Mission Island?
那些混血儿? 被丢在那儿不管了
The creamies? They are left out there.
就那么丢在那儿了? - 有上帝保佑嘛
They left them out there? - Safe in the hands of God.
丢在那儿了...
They left them-
他们说岛上首先被轰炸
They say the island was hit first.
没有人生还
They say no one would have survived.
他们还说了好多
They say a lot of things.
一定什么地方搞错了
There's been some mistake.
那是卡思·弗莱彻
That's Cath Fletcher.
哦 天哪 卡思
Oh, God. Cath.
哦 天哪! - 让她冷静
Oh, God! - Sort her out.
莎拉 抱歉 抱歉 - 上帝啊!
Sarah. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - Oh, God!
努拉 我要去找努拉
Nullah. I've got to get to Nullah.
莎拉 日本人首先轰炸了使命岛 - 不!
Sarah, the Japs hit the mission first. - No!
不 我不信! 我不信! - 莎拉 听着
No! I don't believe you! I don't believe it! - Sarah, look at me.
没人能逃得出来
No one can get out there.
没人
No one.
我需要帮助 上岛去
I need help to get to the island.
一半的日本海军都在那里 你个蠢货 - 上帝站在我这边
Half the Jap navy's out there, you stupid bastard. - I have the Lord on my side.
我不管谁站在你这边!
I don't give a damn who's on your side!
上帝显灵的方式很神秘的 快快快!
God works in mysterious ways, Brother. Go, go, go!
马加里 确保船只安全
Magarri, secure the boat.
感谢上帝 谢谢 - 谢谢 布尔
Thank you, Lord. Thank you. - Thank you, Bull.
天堂中的圣父啊 以你的圣名...
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
莎拉 我们拂晓时出发
Sarah, we leave at first light.
伊凡
Ivan.
检查第二间宿舍 - 好
Check the second dormitory. - Okay.
努拉
Nullah.
哦
Oh.
来 没事了
Come on. It's all right.
嘘... - 其他的...其他的孩子呢?
Shh. - Where are the other-Are there other boys?
我不知道 - 还有其他孩子吗?
I don't know. - Are there any other boys?
我不知道 - 嗯
I don't know. - Okay.
卓佛?
Drover?
努拉 - 卓佛!
Nullah. - Drover!
卓佛!
Drover!
我知道你会来的 我在唱歌♥呼唤你
I knew you'd come. I sing you to me.
噢
Oh.
马加里! - 嘿 小伙子
Magarri! - Hey, little fella.
女主人也来了吗?
Mrs. Boss come too?
女主人在哪里?
Where's Mrs. Boss?
我们...
We, uh-
我们不能再提起她的名字了 小伙计
We can't say her name anymore, little mate.
好吗?
All right?
嘿 听我说 我需要你的帮助
Hey. Now you listen to me. I need your help.
我要带大家离开这座岛
I'm gonna get these fellas off the island.
你一定要坚强 能做到吗?
You're gonna have to be strong. Can you do that?
嗯 - 好孩子
Mm-hmm. - Good boy.
好的 把你的小伙伴们带到那边
All right. Go and get your little mates down there.
过来 我们走 - 跟我来 别害怕
Come over here. Let's go. - Come with me. It's okay.
来吧 - 我们带大家离开小岛 明白吗?
Come on. - We're gonna get you all off this island, all right?
好的 孩子们 我们必须游泳
All right. Boys, we're gonna have to swim.
我们必须保持安静 像乌龟一样 好吗?
We have to be quiet, like a turtle. Okay?
我要带你们坐船回家 就在那边 看到没有?
Now, I'm gonna take you home on a ship. It's over there. You see it?
出发 孩子们! 出发!
Let's go, boys! Let's go!
快 快 快点!
Quick, quick, quick!
伊凡
Ivan.
伊凡 让大点的孩子游去船那 - 好的
Ivan. Swim the big boys down to the sloop. - Right.
利用水流把船推到码头边上 去吧
Use the current and drift it down to the end of the wharf. Go.
加油 孩子们 快点
Come on, boys. Quick.
快跑! 快跑!
Run! Run!
快 快点!
Quick, quick!
快跑
Let's go.
啊 糟了
Ah, crikey.
嘿
Hey.
我带着鬼子兜几圈 - 你逃不掉的
I take this mob walkabout. - You'll never make it.
但你必须逃走!
Well, you gotta make it!
你现在有家人了
You got family now.
你必须把他们带回家 卓佛
You gotta drove this mob home, Drover.
祝你好运 兄弟
Good luck, brother.
快点 快走 - 很好 好孩子
Go, go. - That's it. Good boy.
马加里
Magarri.
上梯子 孩子们 快点 抓紧时间
Up the ladder, boys. Quick. Hurry now.
快点
Come on.
带他们回家 卓佛
Drove 'em home, Drover.
中士 把人带上卡车
Sergeant, get the men on the trucks.
我们十五分钟内撤离
We're evacuating within 15 minutes.
早上八点我们和护送部队 在阿德莱德集结
We rendezvous with the main convoy at 0800 hours at Adelaide.
发动卡车 拉平中士
Start the truck, Sergeant Lapin.
如果有人拖后腿 采取必要的武力
If anyone is lagging, use whatever force is necessary.
每一个人都算上 拉平 不得违抗命令
Every single man, Lapin. And don't take no for an answer.
你不用等我们 上尉 - 出发! 快点! 出发!
You won't have to wait for us, Captain. - Move! Come on! Move!
感谢您过来 弗莱彻先生
Thanks for coming down, Mr. Fletcher.
很遗憾的告诉您
It's my awful duty to inform you...
您妻子 凯瑟琳...
that your wife, Catherine-
我妻子死了?
My wife is dead?
真是个古怪而有趣的世界 不是吗?
It's a funny old world, isn't it?
对犯错的人宽恕
Generous to a fault.
你知道阿什莉女士坚持...
Did you know that Lady Ashley insisted...
让我妻子替班
that my wife work her shift...
这样她就能去使命岛看那个小杂种吗?
so that she could see some... half-caste kid on the mission?
现在我妻子死了
Now my wife's dead.
我失去了一切
Now I've lost everything.
我们必须离开了 莎拉
We have to go, Sarah.
快点! 快点 小伙子们!
Come on! Come on, boys!
日本人随时会派飞机轰炸这里!
They'll be flying in here and blowing us up any minute!
赶紧他妈的上卡车!
Get on the bloody trucks!
莎拉 求求你 我们必须马上离开
Sarah, please. We have to go now.
我的魔法 不管用了
My magic not good.
全是烟
All the smoke.
但那时他对我说
But then he speak to me.
外公
Grandfather.
快点 姑娘 别犹豫了
Come on, love. Don't muck about.
你听到了吗?
Can you hear that?
音乐 你听到了吗?
Music. Can you hear it?
来吧 孩子们
Come on, boys.
歌♥唱吧
Sing.
莎拉 求你了 - 你听不到吗?
Sarah, please. - Can't you hear it?
是孩子们的歌♥声
It's children singing.
莎拉! 怎么回事? - 再稍等她一下
Sarah! What's going on? - Just give her another minute.
女主人! 女主人!
Mrs. Boss! Mrs. Boss!
女主人!
Mrs. Boss!
女主人! 女主人!
Mrs. Boss! Mrs. Boss!
女主人! 女主人!
Mrs. Boss! Mrs. Boss!
努拉!
Nullah!
女主人! - 啊!
Mrs. Boss! - Ah!
我能再叫你名字了! - 天啊!
I can say your name! - Oh!
女主人 我为你歌♥唱 就如我们初遇的那晚
Mrs. Boss. I sing you to me like the first night I see you.
日本人差点抓到我们 我们要游泳
Them Japs nearly got us. We had to swim'em.
有些沙漠来的孩子不会游泳
电影精选列表