女主人 别让他们带我走 - 教堂都有安排
Mrs. Boss, don't let them take me away. - The church has a plan for them.
抛下他们不管 只保我们孩子的平安?
To leave those children behind while we send ours to safety?
注意举止 凯瑟琳 - 你们怎么如此无情?
Control yourself, Catherine. - How can you all be so heartless?
为了我 你要勇敢些
You be a brave boy for me. You be brave.
尼尔 请你做点什么 我请你帮帮阿什莉女士
Neil, I want you to do something about this. I want you to help Lady Ashley.
嗯嗯 也许我能搞定
Yeah, now, look, I could probably sort it out.
把女士们带到船舱里去 我看看能做些什么
Show the ladies their cabins, and I'll see what I can do.
走吧 女士们 去上层甲板
Come on, ladies. To the upper decks.
不管发生什么 我都会来找你的
I will come find you, whatever happens.
无论如何 我们都会再见 我保证
Whatever it takes, we'll be together again. I promise.
我相信你 女主人 - 跟上 孩子 快
I believe you, Mrs. Boss. - Come along, child. Quickly. Quickly.
女主人
Mrs. Boss.
我会为你吟唱 - 你要勇敢
I sing you to me. - You be brave.
努拉 - 来 孩子 快点
Nullah. - Come, boy. Come quickly.
努拉! 会没事的!
Nullah! It'll be all right!
我会去找你的 一定!
I will find you! I will!
努拉! 努拉!
Nullah! Nullah!
我会为你吟唱的 女主人!
I sing you to me, Mrs. Boss!
我一定听得到 亲爱的!
And I will hear you, my darling!
使命岛上有个无线信♥号♥♥塔...
There's a radio tower on Mission Island...
正处于日军的进攻路线上
directly in the path of the oncoming Japanese.
第一个挨炸的就是那里
Be the first place the Japs hit.
你这个禽兽
You're monstrous.
还是最初的合同 最初的条件
I'll have the original contract with the original offer drawn up and ready.
你可以去伊凡那里住着 我给你和卡思在指挥部找个事做
You can get yourself a room at Ivan's, and I'll get you a job with Cath at H.Q.
我会再打给你 你会同意的 阿什莉女士
I'll give you a call. You will do this, Lady Ashley.
毕竟 尊严没什么力量
After all, pride's not power.
嗯 尊严没什么力量
Yeah, pride's not power.
使命岛呼叫总部
Mission Island to H.Q.
使命岛呼叫总部 可见度良好
Mission Island to H.Q. Visibility good.
一切正常 结束
All clear. Over and out.
Ave Maria
我在使命岛上被困了整整两个月
I was on Mission Island lock-lock for two whole months.
女主人说过会来找我的
Mrs. Boss promised she'd come for me...
我就唱起魔幻之歌♥
so I play my magic song.
但卓佛-
But that Drover-
已经走得远远的...
him been gone far, far away...
去赶牛了
on that big army drove.
他已经走了那么久 那么远...
Him been gone so long, so far away...
可能已经听不见了
maybe he not hear me.
别吹了
Leave it off.
怎么? 不让吹口哨?
What? No whistling?
别吹这曲子
Just not that tune.
这曲子也不行
Not that one either.
不准吹曲子了?
No music?
你一定是伤透了女主人的心
You must be properly hurtin' for Mrs. Boss.
闭上你的嘴 行不
Shut your damper hole, will ya?
我知道她为什么把你赶出来了
I can see why Mrs. Boss gave you the boot.
你想知道为什么? - 嗯
You wanna know why she gave me the boot? - Yeah.
因为我不肯阻止努拉去远行
'Cause I wouldn't stop Nullah from going walkabout.
他去远行了?
He went walkabout?
嗯 我想向她解释远行...
Yeah. I tried to explain to her what that means, but-
看见他上路的? - 没有
See him go? - Nah.
那他是失踪了
So he's gone.
嗯 说过了 他去远行了 - 你不知道吗?
Yeah. I told you. He went walkabout. - You don't know?
嗯?
Eh?
那小家伙可能会碰见大♥麻♥烦 或者被鳄鱼吃了
That little fella, he could have walked into a big hole or got eaten by a croc.
被警♥察♥抓了怎么办? - 你给我住口 他是土著孩子!
What if the cops have got him? - Don't you bloody start. He's an Aboriginal boy!
你是拿这差事作掩护 好免受伤害
Wait. You're just hiding behind that blackfella business so you don't get hurt.
不是什么远行的事 是吧?
This isn't about walkabout, is it?
你在逃避
Is it? You're running.
我没有 - 你就是 兄弟
I'm not running, mate. - Yes, you are, brother.
你怕自己伤心 就像以前我妹妹死时那样
You're scared of getting your heart hurt like before, when my sister died.
我了解你 你还没对她说你爱她 是吧?
But knowing you, you probably never told Mrs. Boss that you loved her, eh?
你的心中没有爱...
You got no love in your heart...
什么都没有
you got nothing.
没有梦想 没有经历
No dreaming, no story.
什么都没有
Nothing.
嘿 好多军队的家伙
Hey. Big mob of army fellas.
一定是本地兵吧?
Must be diggers, eh?
不是 是美国人
They're not diggers, mate. They're Yanks.
他们跑这儿干嘛来了?
What the bloody hell are they doing here?
你把合同签了...
Once you've signed the contract...
我就让人用帆船送你去使命岛
I'll get one of the brothers to take you out to the mission on the sloop.
你可以和你的小奶油重聚了
You can be happily reunited with your little creamy.
无损尊严的 阿什莉女士
No loss of pride, Lady Ashley.
早上好 伊凡!
Good morning, Ivan!
你心情不错 - 对 我要去见我的孩子
You look happy. - I am. I get my little boy today.
哦 伊凡 我们明天要离开这片领地了
Oh, and, Ivan, we're leaving the territory tomorrow.
好! 我正好想要回房♥间
Good! I need the room.
我也会想你的 伊凡!
I'll miss you too, Ivan!
卡思 抱歉来晚了 - 快速变频 姑娘们
Cath, sorry I'm late. - Quick changeover, girls.
你和尼尔谈过了? - 嗯
Did you speak to Neil? - Yes.
我下了这一班就去见努拉
I'm seeing him about Nullah after my shift.
嗯 我在想... - 什么?
Look. I was just thinking- - What?
努拉
About Nullah.
怎么了?
What?
我刚从使命岛接到了信♥号♥♥
I'm getting a signal from Mission Island.
大批空军编队出现 高度可疑
Large air formation bearing down. Suspect visibility.
你要是不懂军♥火♥...
If you can't understand the ordnance...
怎么能听懂命令?
how can you understand the order?
怎么了?
What's happening?
我们被攻击了! 我们被攻击了!
We're under attack! We're under attack!
快!
Hurry up!
都放出来!
Let them free!
卓佛! 卓佛! 马加里!
Drover! Hey! Drover! Magarri!
古拉 女主人在哪儿?
Goolaj, where's Mrs. Boss?
在指挥部里 原来的办事处那里!
She at that army H.Q. - old Carney place!
好!
Okay. Come on!
卓佛, 咱们远东牧场见!
Drover, I'll see you at Faraway Downs!
你不能进去!
You can't go in there, mate!
卓佛! - 卡拉汉?
Drover! - Callahan?
她在里面吗? 莎拉·阿什莉
Is she in there? Sarah Ashley.
太迟了 - 她在里面!
It's too late. - She's in there!
别冲动!
Hold it, mate!
让我进去! 莎拉! 莎拉!
Let me in there! Sarah! Sarah!
让我进去!
Let me in there!
这里我来处理 你把你的人撤下来!
I'll handle this. You get your man out of here right now!
她只能在梦里见了 - 让开!
She's a part of dreaming now. - Get out of my way!
来啊! 打我啊! - 让开...
Go on! Hit me! - Get out of my-
来啊! 打我! 她活不过来了
Go on! Hit me! It's not gonna bring her back.
她在里面! 莎拉!
She's in there! Sarah!
清理楼道! 快!
Clear the corridor! Come on!
除了快死的和已经死了的 谁也不许过这条线
Nobody past this point unless they're at death's door or already through it.
知道名字吗?
You got a name?
阿什莉 莎拉·阿什莉
Ashley. Sarah Ashley.
他说什么了?
What did he say?
但现在下起雨来了
But right now it's raining.
现在不同了 多了努拉
It's different now. We've got Nullah.
你来了
Here you are.
她值得像男人一样喝!
She deserves a drink like any man.
太对了 - 真是!
Too bloody right. - Crikey!
嘿 土著不许进
Hey, no boongs in here.
你再说一遍?
You didn't say that, did you?
规矩如此
That's how it is.
规矩如此...
Just because it is...
不代表应该如此
doesn't- doesn't mean it should be.
快他妈给他上酒!
Serve him a fuckin' drink!
进来 兄弟
Come in, brother.
啊 管他呢?
Ah, what does it matter?
反正什么都毁了
电影精选列表