有些牧人喜欢用土著女人赶牛
Some white stockmen like to have an Aboriginal woman on the drove...
夜晚可以做伴
to keep 'em company at night.
她们剃了头发扮成男人
They shave their heads, make 'em look like boys...
白天和其他牧人无异
and work 'em like any other stockman during the day.
这是不是就是你常说的?
That's, uh-What do you call it?
开拓? - 是的 开拓
Exploiting them. - Exploiting, yes.
不过 我们还是有麻烦
Anyway, we're still in trouble.
我们最少要七个好骑手 但算来算去只有五个
We gotta have seven good riders at least, and the most I can count is five.
我们有谁? 我 - 你
What have we got? We've got me- - You.
马加里 - 是啊 马加里!
Magarri. - Yeah, Magarri!
古拉 - 是啊
Goolaj- - Great.
还有黛西 骑的不错 班迪 很好
We got Daisy. Nice ride. And, uh, Bandy. Good work.
宋星呢? 宋先生 会骑马么?
Oh. What about Mr. Sing Song? Mr. Sing Song, ride horse?
嘿 别把我算进去 - 宋星是个好厨师
Hey. Don't look at me. - Sing Song, me real good cooker.
厨子驾车最棒了 我们已有5个了 对吧? 还不够
Cook's wagon at best. We got five, right? It's not enough.
我们还得要两个经验丰富的骑手
We need two more experienced riders.
在1935 我曾赶过牛...
I did that run once back in 1935...
我和马加里 琼斯还有卷尾兄弟
with Magarri, Dingo Jones and the Drongo brothers-
卷尾兄弟
Drongo brothers.
真正的骑士之旅 - 佛林先生 你会骑马么?
true knights of the outback. - Mr. Flynn. Can you ride?
我会 - 我才不带酒鬼呢
I can. - I won't carry a drunk.
不要啊
But don't.
我骑得相当好了
I ride'em real bloody good!
我曾赶过一群破牛上大船的
I drove those no-good cheeky bulls into the big, bloody metal ship.
好吧 五又四分之一 - 是六又四分之一
All right. Five and a quarter. - Six and a quarter.
怎么?
What?
小姐 这又不是在肯辛顿花♥园♥散步
Lady, this ain't trotting in Kensington Gardens.
卓佛先生 我可以给你露两手
Mr. Drover, I could show you a thing or two about horses.
我确定骑马方面 你没什么可露的
Pretty sure, when it comes to horses, there's nothing you can show me.
牵马 - 你开玩笑吧
Bring the horse. - You can't be serious.
牵马
Bring the horse.
这可好玩了
Oh, this should be interesting.
前进! 驾!
Move along! Move along! Rah! Rah!
前进!
Move along!
驾!
Rah! Rah!
你在干嘛? - 快!
What are you doing? - Shoo! Shoo!
驾! 驾!
Rah, rah! Rah. Rah! Move it!
阿什莉女士 - 快! 快! 他们走错方向了!
Lady Ashley- - Move it! Move it! They're going the wrong way.
驾! 驾!
Rah! Rah!
驾! 驾!
Rah! Rah!
太简单了 傻东西 笨牛
Oh! It's easy. Stubborn things. Silly cows.
嘿 你到底在干嘛? - 快点
Hey, hey, hey. What the bloody hell you doing? - Come on.
你把它们赶到四处都是 快赶回来给我绑住
You're scattering them all over the place. Get up the back there, up the tail.
到那儿去! 去吧! 不要让它们走散了
Get up there. Go, go, go, go, go! Don't let 'em break away.
就这样
Go on.
牛儿 快跑! 牛儿 快跑!
Run, you cows! Move, you cows!
我们打算把牛赶到那上边去
We're trying to get the cows up there.
还不错 阿什莉女士 - 我会了! 我会了!
Not too bad, Lady Ashley. - I've got him! I've got him!
我觉得咱们做得不错
I think we're doing pretty well.
你疯了 这些全带去
You crazy- take all this stuff.
你以为你去哪儿啊? 上海?
Where you think you going? Shanghai?
女人永远不知道自己想要什么
A lady never knows what she might need.
快跑 努拉! 快跑!
Run, Nullah! Run! Run!
治安官! 治安官! - 水塔 努拉! 水塔
Coppers! Coppers! - Tank! Nullah! Tank.
水塔 努拉! 水塔
Tank, Nullah! Tank!
班迪 警♥察♥!
Bandy, coppers!
快点!
Hurry up!
转过来 轻点
Turn 'em loose.
继续 出来吧 你们两个 检查东边
Go on. Get out. You two, check the east side.
快点 快点!
Move, move! Hurry up!
黛西在罐子里
Daisy's in the tank.
嘘!
Shh!
班迪 上茶
Bandy, tea. Tea.
奶油(混血人)在哪儿呢?
Where's the creamy?
追踪者
Trackers.
努拉
Nullah.
阿什莉女士 我是北领地警署的卡拉汉队长
Lady Ashley, Sergeant Callahan of the Northern Territory Police.
抓住漂着的那个
Grab the float.
我简直难以启齿 阿什莉女士
I can't begin to tell you, Lady Ashley, how the...
关于您先夫的悲剧的发生...
tragedy which befell your late husband has...
北领地所有的居民都深表同情
wrung sympathy from the hearts of every civilized man and woman in the Northern Territory.
我向你保证 阿什莉女士
Let me assure you, Lady Ashley...
嫌疑人乔治王将被绳之以法
that the suspect, King George, will be brought to justice.
但巫医会隐瞒自己的踪迹 是么 队长?
But surely a witch doctor could conceal his own tracks, Sergeant, could he not?
不过也没分别 捉他只是时间问题
Makes no difference. It's only a matter of time.
嘘!
Shh!
顺便提一句 我见过你的前任管理人 尼尔·弗莱彻
Oh, incidentally, I met up with your former manager, Neil Fletcher.
他举报说这里有个土著混血小孩
He informed me that there's a half-blood Aboriginal child out here somewhere.
我想我可以把他带到教会 由他们处理
I thought we might pick him up and put him in the good hands of the church.
我会好好找他的
I will be sure to look out for him.
那下次见面再说 阿什莉女士
Till we meet again, Lady Ashley.
上车 上路吧
Get 'em in the back, Constable. Let's go.
他们在水罐里!
They're in the tank!
卓佛!
Drover!
卓佛 帮帮他们 快!
Drover, help them! Quickly!
妈妈!
Mama!
放松 就这样 好了 好了
Easy. That's it. I got you. I got you.
醒来吧 黛西 醒来
Come on, Daisy. Come on.
黛西! 黛西!
Daisy! Daisy!
黛西! 黛西!
Daisy! Daisy!
黛西! 黛西
Daisy! Daisy.
黛西!
Daisy!
哦 我的女儿 我的女儿
Oh my daughter, my daughter.
黛西.
Daisy.
根据原住民的习俗...
When someone dies in the Aboriginal culture...
人一往生 便不可再直呼其名
you're not supposed to say their name again.
他需要母爱
He needs motherin'.
母爱?
Mothering?
没错
Yep.
你是女人 所以就你去吧
You're a woman, so, go on, get down there.
我不 我...
I'm, uh- I'm not, uh, uh-
什么?
What?
我不擅长和孩子打交道
Good with children.
努拉
Nullah.
我想向你表示哀悼
I wanted to extend my condolences.
走开
Go away.
你 你想听故事吗?
Would you, uh- Would you like to hear a story?
什么故事?
What story?
故事的名字叫...
Uh, well, it's, uh- it's called-
奥兹国的巫师(绿野仙踪) - 巫师是什么?
It's called The Wizard of Oz. - What's a wizard?
巫师就是...
Well, a wizard is a sort of...
有魔法的人
magic man.
加拉帕.
Gulapa.
妈妈说我是加拉帕
Mama say I gulapa.
我是有魔法的人 - 真的?
I magic man. - Really?
我是巫师
I wizard man.
我们不能再叫妈妈的名字
We can't say Mama's name no more.
嗯 那么
No. Well-
有一个小姑娘...
Uh, anyway, there's a girl...
和一条狗
and there's a dog.
汪 汪 汪! 紧接着来了一场飓风-
Ruff. Ruff, ruff, ruff! And there's a tornado-
哦 不 电影里其实一个漩涡 - 漩涡是谁?
Well, no. It's a- In the film, it's a twister. - Who twister?
哦 不 不 漩涡不是人 像是一个大大的...!
Oh, no, no. Twister's not a person. It's like a big-Whoosh!
就像暴风雨 - 下雨?
Like a storm. - Like the wet?
对 下雨
Like the wet.
故事发生在
Anyway, the story takes place in a, um-
一个遥远的地方...
well, a faraway land...
叫做奥兹国
called Oz.
好故事 - 哦 是啊-
This good story. - Oh, well-
有歌♥吗? - 有 有很多歌♥
Got song? - Yes, yes. Lots of songs.
电影精选列表