听我说 瞧 别紧张 好吗?
I'm talking. Look. Just relax, will ya?
这孩子和别人一样肩负他的一份责任
The boy's gotta pull his weight like everyone else.
像他那么大的时候 我已经在边远哨所给人干活了
When I was his age, I was manning outstations.
不是每个人都像你这样 卓佛先生 - 没错
Not everybody's you, Mr. Drover. - That's right.
不是每个人都像我这样 我是老板
Not everyone's me. I'm the boss.
你换三点的班 好吗?
You're on the 3:00 shift. All right?
是 老板
Yes, boss.
晚安 老板 - 凌晨三点?
Night, boss. - 3:00 a. m?
放轻松 女士 他没事的 晚安 - 晚安 女主人
Relax, lady. He'll be fine. Good night. - Night, Mrs. Boss.
噢 晚安
Oh. Good night.
晚安 宋星
Good night, Sing Song.
你是12点那班 我劝你快眯一会儿
You're on the 12:00 shift. I suggest you get some sleep.
晚安 班迪
Night, Bandy.
晚安 努拉 - 晚安 佛林
Night, Nullah. - Good night, Flynn.
晚安 努拉
Night, Nullah.
晚安 杰达
Night-night, Jedda.
阿什莉勋爵是被玻璃尖头的长矛刺死的?
Lord Ashley was killed by a glass-tipped spear.
你肯定?
Are you sure?
这是我俩的秘密
You and me secret.
快起来! 快起来!
Rush! Rush!
它们冲着悬崖去了!
They're heading towards the cliff face!
真手忙脚乱! 努拉在哪里?
A stampede! Where's Nullah?
跨上你的马 和古拉待在一起
Get on your horse and stay with Goolaj.
快点 我们分散包围住牛群 在它们掉下去之前!
Come on. Split up and circle the herd before they go over the edge!
宋星 收帐篷 然后离开这该死的地方!
Sing Song, pack the camp. Get the hell out of there!
拦住它们!
Head them off!
别让它们分散!
Don't let them split!
到前面去!
Get in the front!
驾! 驾!
Hyah! Hyah!
好样的! 冲啊! 带它们绕过去! 带它们绕过去!
Good boy! Come on! Pull them round! Pull them round!
努拉! 你离悬崖太近了!
Nullah! You're too close to the edge!
勇气 我的孩子! 勇气!
Courage, my boy! Courage!
做得好 我的孩子!
Well done, my boy!
努拉! 我们得让牛群调头!
Nullah! We have to turn the herd!
驾!
Hyah!
嘿 嘿!
Hey, hey!
勇往直前 佛林在这里陪你!
Never fear, Flynn is here!
没错 佛林! - 驾!
Yeah, Flynn! - Hyah!
佛林!
Flynn!
佛林!
Flynn!
努拉 快跑!
Nullah, run!
努拉!
Nullah!
努拉!
Nullah!
努拉!
Nullah!
噢! 噢
Oh! Oh.
噢
Oh.
没事了 你安全了
It's all right. You're safe.
我接着你了
I've got you.
你安全了
You're safe.
和我一起就安全了
You're safe with me.
我会陪着你
I'll stay with you.
你真勇敢 我的外孙
You are brave, my grandson.
嘿
Hey.
那小家伙怎么样了?
How's the little fella?
噢 他没事 他很好 - 是吗
Oh, he's fine. He's fine. - Yeah.
我可能没办法教你下一课了
I have a feeling I might not be able to complete the next lesson.
好了 老朋友 我去给你弄点水 嗯?
Right, old mate. I'm gonna get you some water, huh?
水是我此刻最不想要的东西
Water's the last thing I want at this moment in my life.
在马车下面藏了一瓶好酒 伙计
Under the wagon- a bottle of Poor Fella.
对不起 卓佛 只是为了以防万一
I'm sorry, Drover. Just in case.
当然了 朋友 当然
Of course, mate. Of course.
你们大家都喝一点吧
If you'd all share a drop.
浪费了就太暴殓天物了
It would be a terrible shame to waste it.
那支矛- 努拉告诉我
The spear- Nullah told me.
是一支玻璃尖头的长矛
A glass-tipped spear.
告诉夫人我很抱歉
Tell milady I'm sorry.
我是个懦夫
I was a coward.
我们几乎失去了所有 只剩几个包和几个牛肉罐头
We lost just about everything, except for a few swags and tins of beef.
还有这个
And this.
真不敢相信 是我非要让局面变得...
I can't believe I was so insistent upon bringing these...
如此难以收拾
silly things.
弗莱彻是罪魁祸首 不是吗?
It was Fletcher who did this, wasn't it?
佛林临死前告诉我
The last thing Flynn told me before he died was that-
你的丈夫是被-
that your husband was killed by a-
一支玻璃尖头的长矛刺死的...
by a glass-tipped spear...
像是田园里装饰用的那种
like the ornamental ones in the homestead.
玻璃尖头的是金伯利矛
Glass-tipped is a Kimberley spear.
乔治王来自阿纳姆
King George is from Arnhem.
弗莱彻想嫁祸给乔治王
Fletcher was trying to make it look like King George.
弗莱彻 - 还无法证实
Fletcher. - It can't be proved.
抱歉
Sorry.
麦特兰-
Maitland-
我们不能让他们得逞
We can't let them win.
不会的
We won't.
赶起来!
Get 'em up!
驾! 驾! 驾!
Hyah! Hyah! Hyah!
他们连夜赶路了
They pushed on during the night.
可能那小杂种会用土人的魔法
Maybe that little creamy has got the blackfella magic.
闭嘴 布尔!
Shut up, Bull!
他们得使出更多魔法才到得了达尔文
They're gonna need more than magic to get 'em to Darwin.
嘿 努拉
Hey, Nullah.
努拉 你完事之后 把这些马栓起来 好吗?
Nullah, after you're done, I need you to help hobble these horses. All right?
是 老板
Yes, boss.
我从没想到会有今天
I never thought I'd see this day.
我们得打破卓佛法则 - 我也已经是大人了!
We're gonna break the Drover's law. - I plenty old enough too!
是的 你长大了 这就是你必须得看着我们原因
Yes, you are, and that is why you are gonna keep an eye on the rest of us.
好吗?
All right?
好吧 各位 让我们直接了当 - 好姑娘 杰达 这里
All right, everyone. Let's be upstanding. - Good girl, Jedda. Here.
为了缅怀那位绅士
To the memory of the gentleman.
敬绅士 - 敬佛林!
To the gentleman. - To Flynn!
晚餐之前 再来一杯
I'd say one more before dinner.
我们跳舞吧 - 不
Let's dance. - No.
来吧! - 不 不
Come on! - No. No.
来吧 拜托了?
Come on. Please?
不 我不会跳 - 很容易的 我教你
No. I don't know how. - It's easy. I'll show you.
把你的手搭在我的肩膀
You put your hands on my shoulders.
你后退一步
And you step back.
后退 不 不 - 噢 后退 抱歉
Back. No, no. - Oh, back. Sorry.
我不是个好老师 - 停下!
I'm a bad teacher. - Stop!
你喝多了 是吧?
You don't drink much, do you?
没有
No.
我再试一次 来吧 我能做到 我能做到 好吗?
I'll give it a go. Come on. I can do it. I can do it. All right?
现在你们在做坏事吗?
Now you do wrong-side business?
啊-
Uh-
不 小朋友 不 我们只是在这里跳舞
No, mate. No. We're just having a dance here.
仪式舞蹈? - 嗯 是的 叫做狐步舞
Ceremonial dance? - Uh, yes. It's called the fox-trot.
"狐狸舞"? 你能教我怎么跳吗?
Fox dance? You gonna teach me that dance?
额 你年纪还太小了 小朋友 - 努拉!
Uh, you're a bit too young for her, mate. - Nullah!
快从树上下来! 那里有恶灵
Get down from that tree now! Got bad spirits up there.
你们有大♥麻♥烦了
You're in big trouble.
快点 努拉 睡觉的时间到了
Come on, Nullah. Time to go to bed now.
比爬树更享受 不是吗
You know better than to go up in the tree.
你曾经做过"坏事"吗?
Have you ever fallen into wrong-side business?
啊 是的
Uh, yeah.
噢 - 是的 我结过一次婚
Oh. - Yeah. I was married once.
真的? - 嗯 娶了一个很标致的姑娘
Really? - Mmm. To a lovely girl.
这还是在我参军之前
That was before I went off to war.
后来发生了什么?
And what happened?
噢 我出发去了英国...
Well, I marched off for Mother England...
我回去之后 她生病了
and by the time I came back, she was sick...
电影精选列表