那“傻♥逼♥”是…
Maz is Margaret, and Ripper Cunt is...
好朋友
Good friend.
当你的屁♥眼♥进沙
就代表你冲到好浪了
Oh, yeah.
You know you had a proper surf when sand gets all up your clacker.
鸟嘴进沙也是
And your gobbler, too.
“鸟嘴”是…
Gobbler is...
就是你的引擎盖啊
You know, your hog bonnet.
你的小帽子?
You know, your beef cap.
拜托,就是食蚁兽啊
Come on, mate. You know, the anteater.
总之,很高兴你来了
Anyway, good to have ya.
回头见
Gotcha.
妳好,亲爱的
G'day, love.
朋友
Hey, mate.
要比一场吗?
Fancy a game?
你输定了
You're going down.
你最近好吗?
How have you been doing?
蛮好的,妳呢?
Pretty good.
You?
还可以
Okay, I guess.
学业还顺利吗?
决定要当哪种执业律师了吗?
How's school going?
Decide what kind of law you wanna practice yet?
你也知道我对执业没什么兴趣
You know me.
I've never been one for practicing.
还是有疑虑?
Still having second thoughts?
多到想放弃
Straight to third.
我知道我来这里很奇怪
I know it's weird, me being here,
但相信我,我跟这件事毫无关系
but believe me, I had nothing to do with it.
妳爸妈骗了我,把飞行里程数给我
Your parents duped me, gave me the freaking flyer miles.
很好啊,你是我们家的一分子
That's sweet.
You're part of the family.
如果我说我不想念妳,那是骗人的
I'd be lying if I said I haven't been thinking about you.
我也一样
Yeah, me too.
妳跟那个班在一起…
How long have you and that guy, Ben, been?
没多久
It's kind of new.
不是刚开始啦,但没多久
Not like new, new, but newish.
我觉得他好像蛮棒的
Well, I think he seems great.
你才没有
No, you don't.
我真的没有
I really don't.
谢谢你表现得这么大方
Thanks for being so cool about all of this.
不只是这回事
Not just this, but this too.
还有这个
真的很高兴见到妳,小碧
It's really good to see you, Bea.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
我们就开心玩吧
Now let's have fun.
好吧
Let's do it.
朋友
Mate.
就是我
That's me.
要喝咖啡吗?
You want a coffee?
全世界最棒的咖啡
It's the best in the world.
你们真的很以自己的咖啡为傲
You guys are really proud of your coffee here.
全世界他妈最棒的
好
It's the best in the fucking world.
Okay.
慢慢享用
Enjoy.
妈的,真好喝
Fuck, that is good.
我晚一点想去跑跑步
I was thinking of going for a bit of a run later.
你要一起来吗?
Do you want to join?
我跟小碧要去骑脚踏车,所以没办法
I'm actually going on a bike ride with Bea,
so I don't think I can.
她蛮喜欢你的,对吧?
She's a little sweet on you, hey?
妳发现了?
Oh, you caught that.
妳跟阿波在一起多久了?
How long have you and Beau been together?
我们只是玩玩而已
Nah, we're just banging about.
他人不错,但我想找比较认真的对象
He's nice, but I think I'm looking
for someone less casual.
认真谈感情的
More romantic.
Wow.
你跟我当初怎么会分手?
Why did me and you ever break up anyway?
我记不清楚了,但妳好像说过
I don't really remember,
but I think you said something like
我是体香喷雾喷过头又不成熟的蠢蛋
I was an immature, drongo, smothered in ex body spray.
你闻起来已经不像那种人了
Smells like you're not that guy anymore.
小碧很幸运
Bea's a lucky girl.
Oh.
小碧,快开门
Hey, open the door.
小碧
Bea.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
玛格丽特认为我们在交往
Margaret thinks we're together.
太好了
That's great.
不好,我们的交往程度要恰到好处
No, Margaret needs to think
不是来真的,而是顺势交往
we're the right type of together.
Not together together, but like situationally together.
如果她当我们来真的
就不会背叛姐妹
'Cause if she thinks we're together together,
she's not gonna break girl code.
所以我们得精准掌握交往程度
So we need to finesse our togetherness
我们交往中,但交往程度还有破口
so that we're together,
but there's an opening for our togetherness
她才能见缝插针,跟我在一起
and she can just slide right in
so that we can be together.
你嗑药了吗?
Are you on Coke?
这里的咖啡就像冰♥毒♥
No, it's like coffee here.
我猜的啦
It's like meth.
I'm guessing.
不对,我在高盛工作过
No, I'm not.
合伙人的婚礼,要将错就错
I worked at Goldman.
Partner's wedding.
Do what you do.
天啊,老兄,你到底是谁?
Jesus, dude, who are you?
我是努力想办法的人
I'm a man trying to figure this out.
看看妳的房♥间,大好多…妳还有画?
Look at your room, it's so much bigger.
You got a painting?
哇,那好红哦
Wow, that's so red.
我们得加把劲,装出热恋期的样子
We have to kick it up a notch.
Make it feel like we're in the Gaga stage.
你要怎么做?在走廊上我?
What do you wanna do, take me in the hallway?
那不叫热恋
That is not Gaga.
其实那可以被解读为热恋
Actually, that could be construed as Gaga.
今晚是彩排晚宴
Tonight's the rehearsal dinner,
我们得表现出妳很哈我
又没那么哈我
so we have to do something
that makes it look like you're into me,
but you're not into me.
我很哈妳
我的神情却说着我们不可能…
And I'm into you,
but you can tell by my face that it's never gonna mount.
振作点,老兄
Get it together, man.
妳一直打我
You hit me so much.
镇静剂,假装这是
破坏我们花♥园♥的狐狸
Okay, Kalana,
now pretend this is a real fox that messed up our garden.
搞死它
Fuck it up.
对,搞死它…
搞死它…
Fuck it up, fuck it up, fuck it up, fuck it up.
Yeah, fuck it up, fuck it up.
Fuck it up.
Ooh.
厉害吧?
牠办到了
You see that?
He did it, yeah.
她们来了,各位,出发吧
Oh, hey, they're here.
All right, everybody, wheels up.
快点
妳真美
Hustle up.
Bad dog.
You look cute.
Baby, you look so good.
She's has been.
You look so good.
Yeah, I look bad.
Man, this is the best time to say that.
谢了
Daddy's a dad.
Come on, let's go.
Yeah.
All right, let's do it.
你们好
谢谢你
Thank you.
妳有看到那艘船多大吗?
You see the size of that boat?
Hey, guys.
Woo!
贴心加分
Nice touch.
礼服加分
Nice dress.
他们真登对
You have a good heart.
“继续伪装你的角色”
礼服好漂亮
谢谢妳
电影精选列表