我爱妳
I love you.
我也爱妳
I love you too.
小碧?
Bae?
妳可以照计划去拿蛋糕吧?
Hey, you're still good to get the cake, right?
可以,女士
Yes, ma'am.
赞啦,我叫玛格丽特陪妳去
以防万一
Awesome. I put Margaret on it with you,
just to be safe.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
好了,说吧
All right, talk to me, baby.
你要选谁?玛格丽特还是小碧?
Who's it gonna be, Margaret or Bae?
别这样,跟姐妹淘聊聊嘛
Come on, man, don't give me that.
We're just two girls talking.
我知道很难抉择
I get it, though. It's tough.
玛格妞是你的梦中情人
Magpie's your dream girl.
她自信、美丽
还知道怎么用衣服灭火
She's confident, beautiful,
and she knows how to put out a fire with her attire.
另一方面,碧美眉…
Now Bae's waxing her other hand.
她聪明、风趣、机智
还有美翻天的翘臀
Whoo!
She's smart, funny, quick,
and she got an ass you could bounce a quarter off of.
彼特
Peter. - What?
我没物化玛格丽特
物化自己表妹太瞎了
I'm not objectifying Margaret, man.
That'd be inappropriate. That's my cousin.
物化小碧也是
你陷得比我预期的更深
It's inappropriate with Bae too.
This is deeper than I thought.
雪梨,我朋友恋爱了
Hey, Sydney!
My boy is in love!
老兄,住口
干嘛?
我知道你的计谋,我知道你们的计谋
Stop, dude, just stop. - What?
I know what you're doing.
I know what you've all been doing.
你们设计我们
我们配合演出,但那是假的
You set us up, and we went along with it.
But it's fake.
我继父露馅的?他超不会演戏
It was my stepdad, right?
He can't act for shit.
你也很烂
恶劣,老兄
You suck too, bro.
That's foul, dog.
你一定要选小碧
It's definitely gotta be Bae, man.
我不知道,她搞不清楚自己想要什么
I don't know, man.
I don't fucking know.
She doesn't know what she wants.
这是她人生中第一次单身
She's single for basically the first time in her life.
她刚从法学院休学
该死的未婚夫又跑来
She just quit law school.
Her fucking fiancé's here.
老兄,少来这些白男小剧场…
Man, stop with all the white boy--
等等,说真的
What the-- - Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
每次情况变认真,你就落跑
Seriously.
Anytime something gets real, you run away,
说自己是渣男、找借口
然后去找下一个妹
call yourself a fuckboy, make an excuse,
and you just move on to the next.
选小碧
It's Bae.
你为她跳下船耶
We jumped off a boat for her.
太完美了
Oh, that's perfect.
她们会爱死的,谢谢你
They're gonna love it.
Thank you so much.
让我把它装起来
Let me get this boxed up for you.
谢谢
谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
我真搞不懂这些婚礼排场
I don't get all the pageantry of weddings.
喜欢某个人,亲热一下
自己知道就好
If you like someone, give 'em a snog.
Keep it to yourselves.
我曾经连续五年万圣节都穿结婚礼服
I wore a wedding dress for Halloween
不会吧
我知道很可悲
for five years in a row.
Stop it.
No, I know.
It's so pathetic.
但我现在跟妳一样,这种事不适合我
But I am with you now.
This is not for me.
妳和班不是认真的?
So you and Ben aren't serious?
什么?
What?
不,我们只是…
No, no, it's just...
我们只是顺势交往而已
we're just situationally together.
你们昨晚在港口的样子
好像不只是这样
'Cause when I saw you last night in the harbor,
I thought it might be more with you two.
只是…
Just...situationally.
顺势交往而已
美国人都这样吗?
谁知道
- Is that an American thing? - I don't even know.
那妳应该不会介意我追他吧?
So you're right if I have a go at him, then?
我当初让他走可能是个错误
I feel like I might have made a mistake letting him loose.
如果不行就直说,真的
If that's not okay, just tell me.
For real.
我知道他真的很喜欢妳
I know he really likes you.
我该怎么找班谈这件事?
How do you think I should play this with Ben?
我该等到婚礼结束吗?
Should I wait until after the wedding?
我不知道
你们睡过了吗?
Um...I don't know.
Have you guys hooked up?
碧翠丝
妳休学了?
- Hey. - We're Beatrice.
You quit school?
妳要让所有努力毁于一旦?
You're just gonna pour gasoline on everything you've worked for?
还能申请复学吗?
Is there still time to re-enroll?
妳一跟强纳森分手,一切就乱了套
Soon as you broke up with Jonathan, everything turned to pot.
妳在嗑药吗?因为那还说得过去
Are you on drugs? Because at least then I'd understand.
谁跟你们说我休学的?是班吗?
Who told you I quit law school? Was it Ben?
妳休学了?
什么?
- You quit school? - What?
妳什么时候才要说?
这是报复吗?
When were you gonna tell us?
Is this to get back at us?
很抱歉我们一直逼妳成为人生胜利组
I'm sorry if we pushed you to succeed your whole life.
我们真是糟糕的父母
We're such awful parents.
妈,这跟你们无关
当然有关
Mom, this isn't about you.
Yes it is. It is about us.
而我们不会让妳抛开大好前途
And no, we're not gonna let you throw away your life
就因为妳现在不好过
because you're going through something.
Everyone is always going through something.
每个人都有不好过的时候
这就是人生
It's called life.
嘿
Hey.
真不敢相信,你跟他们说我休学?
I can't believe you.
You told him I quit school?
我没有
他告诉彼特,彼特告诉我们
No, I didn't.
You told Pete. Pete told us.
靠
告诉你们什么?
I told you what?
我确实说了,但我没那个意思
说什么?
Yeah, no, I told Pete, but I didn't mean it like that.
他们迟早会发现的
Told me what?
That we're gonna find out at some point.
但那由不得你决定
抱歉,我不是故意的
That's not for you to decide.
我们怎么发现不重要
发现什么?
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
It doesn't matter how we found out.
她从法学院休学
Found out what?
She quit law school.
对,我知道
Oh, yeah, I knew that.
你这个烂人
我错了,对不起
You're real shit.
I made a mistake. I'm sorry.
你单身是有原因的,没人能信任你
There's a reason why you're alone. No one can trust you.
那妳怎么单身?
因为你这种人
Yeah, what's your reason?
Guys like you.
妳继续自欺欺人吧
Keep telling yourself that.
滚开
Fuck off.
好了,别在这里吵架
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't do this right here, right now.
都是我不好,怪我吧
I messed this all up. It's all on me.
我们去游泳,在婚礼前冷静一下吧?
Why don't we all go for a swim, eh?
Cool off before the wedding?
好主意,先喝几杯吧?
That's a great idea. Maybe early drinks?
各位,很抱歉,但你们的计划全毁了
Guys, I am so sorry, but your plan is all ruined.
我们没有交往,我们一直在演戏
We are not together. We were faking it the whole time.
妳知道?
他们在说什么?
You knew?
What are they even talking about?
我们可能有意把他们俩送作堆
Well, we may have orchestrated a union between the pair of them
以维护这片土地的和平
in order for peace to prevail across the land.
妳骗了我们?妳最近说过什么真话?
电影精选列表