很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我没看过小碧这样
真的吗?
I've never seen Bea like this before.
Really?
是妳说爱与恨只有一线之隔的
You were the one who said there's a thin line
between love and hate.
我不是最早说这句话的人,但没错
You're always the first person to say that bit, you know?
我知道这很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy,
但就连他们在吵架的时候
but even when they were yapping at each other,
我都没看过小碧这么开心
I've never seen Bea happier.
班也一样
Same with Ben.
继父,可以借一步说话吗?
Hey, stepfather, may I have a word?
好,但长话短说
我答应女伴要跳舞了
Yes, but make it quick, son.
I promised my lady a dance, but don't tell your mother.
但别告诉你妈妈
你真是聪明
You're so clever.
你知道谁也很聪明吗?班
You know who's also clever?
你知道谁最适合班吗?
Ben.
You know who else would be perfect for Ben?
那个总是看起来心事重重的女孩
That mumbly girl who always looks like she's got a secret.
你明知她叫小碧
我在呼应前文
You know her name is Bea.
That was a callback.
你们别说了
Will you stop?
别说了
Stop.
你好吗,朋友?你好吗,班?
How you going, mate? How you going, Ben?
妳们也是
什么?
What, you two?
别再大声聊天让人偷听了,够了
What?
Just enough with the loud talking and the overhearing.
我们不知道你在那里
真的,没想到你在听
Just stop.
Bro, we literally didn't know you were standing there.
Yeah, it's true. We didn't know you were listening.
我们知道,我们是表演给他听的
We did.
It was greatly a performance for one.
而且表演得很好
And we nailed it, too.
你们有什么毛病?
What is with you people?
我这整个周末
一直被人欺骗、玩弄、操纵
This entire weekend, I have been lied to
and manipulated and puppeteered.
我已经分不清♥真♥假了
I don't know what is real and what is not.
我知道你有点困惑
Mate, I know you're a little blurry,
但我对爱情的看法是真心的
but I meant what I said up there about love.
它是浪费不得的宝贵资源
It's too precious a resource to be wasted.
我没看到她,她…
她去散步了
I haven't seen her. Is she, uh--
She went on a walk a while ago.
在她看到你吻玛格丽特之后
After she saw you kissing Margaret.
什么?
What?
我没有吻玛格丽特,是她吻我
No, I didn't kiss Margaret.
Margaret kissed me. I backed up.
我退开了,我不想跟她在一起
I don't want to be with Margaret.
别说了
I want to--
你这个帅气的笨蛋
Stop it.
You gorgeous idiot.
跑吧,别等爱情发生,为它奋斗
Run. Don't wait on love.
Fight for it.
别担心年龄差距
And don't worry about the age difference.
我29岁
I'm 29.
亲爱的,没有人29岁
Honey, no one's 29.
妳们知道她去哪吗?
Do you know where she went?
她说她会四处走走,观察路人
She said she wanted to walk around, do some people watching.
她说要去观察路人?
That's what she said?
我认为那是独自痛哭的委婉说法
People watching?
I think it was more of a euphemism for crying alone.
不是
No, it's not.
我知道她可能在哪里了
I think I know where she might be.
太好了,快去找她
Good God, man, go get her.
找遍这座城市,一个街区都不放过
Scour the city block by block.
北到南,东到西
李欧,我知道确切地点
Scan the grid.
First north, south, then east, west.
Leo, I know exactly where she is.
那就简单多了
It makes it a lot easier.
我只需要找到我的火车
I just need to find my moving train.
现在是什么状况?
What's going on here?
那是咖啡吗?
对
Is that coffee?
好哦
Yeah.
Oh, wait.
打给…港口…救援队
Call harbor rescue!
Oh, my God!
班,老天爷
Oh, my God!
鼻子连着脚趾
什么?不行
老天
你疯了吗?
What the hell? Are you crazy?
我得请妳帮个忙
Please ask a favor!
我未完待续
你们为什么不开船救人?
Why don't you just treat people like my folks?
去追那女孩啦
Just go get the girl.
谢谢妳
Thank you!
借过
Excuse me!
借过
Excuse me!
我没吻玛格丽特,是她吻我
I didn't kiss Margaret. She kissed me.
我知道这借口很烂,但是真的
I know that's a bullshit excuse, but it's true.
我找不到移♥动♥中的火车
I couldn't find a moving train.
抱歉,我尽力了
Sorry, it's the best I could do.
你彻底疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
对,因为我们认识已经两年了
Yeah.
Because it's been two years since we met
而我没有和妳共度每一天
and I haven't spent every single day with you.
我显然是个疯子
That's the sign of a crazy person.
我本来很讨厌你,我让你无从选择
I hated you.
I didn't really give you a choice.
我一点都不讨厌妳
I definitely didn't hate you.
即使妳叫我软烂男
You called me a bitch.
我是说你表现得像软烂男
I said you were acting like a bitch.
不,我是软烂男
No, I was a bitch.
我处理一切、处理第一天晚上的方式
The way I handled everything.
The way I handled the first night.
处理昨晚的方式
The way I handled last night.
那确实不怎么迷人
Yeah, it wasn't really awesome.
你为什么离开?
Why did you leave?
我以为妳会后悔
I thought you were going to regret it.
我没办法承受再失去我…
And I couldn't face the idea of losing someone else
that I...
我真正爱过的人
I really loved.
昨晚是我长久以来第一次不觉得后悔
Last night was the first thing I haven't regretted
in a long time.
我喜欢我们吵架的方式
I love the way we fight.
我喜欢妳有多聪明
I love how smart you are.
我喜欢妳把手伸进我裤子里的怪样子
I love the weird way you
stick your hands down my pants.
我也喜欢妳知道自己不要什么
And I love how you know what you don't want.
如果妳不想要我
And if it's not me,
如果我不符合妳的理想型
如果我不是对的人
if I don't
check all your boxes,
if I'm not the one,
我懂
I get it.
但我真的会他妈的很心痛
That would really,
really fucking suck.
那你要吻我了吗?
So, you gonna kiss me now?
对,我要吻妳
Yeah, I am.
不练心肺先生跑了真远
That's a lot of running for Mr. No Cardio.
对,我快死了,我缺氧
Yeah, I'm dying. I need some air.
我未完待续
你读不了我的心
我无法被定义
一切正要开始
笔掌握在我手中
结局未定
盯着面前的空白页面
打开尘封的窗户
让太阳照亮你遍寻不着的字词
妳怎么知道我的平静之歌♥?
他们怎么知道?
How do they know my Serenity song?
近到你几乎能尝到味道
释放你一切压抑
感受肌肤上的雨滴
别人无法代你感受
必须由你敞开心胸
别人无法
代你说出唇边的话
让自己沉浸在未出口的话里
张开双臂享受生命
今天就是你故事的开始
其余的未完待续
电影精选列表