I love this dress.
You look fine.
你们想喝什么?
彩排晚宴通常喝什么?
Oh, thank you.
What would you like to drink?
What's a traditional drink for a rehearsal dinner?
三杯纯苏格兰威士忌
给小姐一杯香槟
Three scotches neat and a champagne for the lady.
非常好
好的
Oh, thank you.
All right.
你还记得
You remembered.
妳喝不了烈酒?记得
That you can't handle hard liquor?
我车上还有那个味道
Yeah, the smell's still not out of my car.
你明明知道我很内疚
You know I feel really bad about that.
那天晚上很开心
That was a fun night.
那年夏天很开心
That was a fun summer.
玛儿
Marks!
玛儿,船长说可以让我们开船
Marks, captain says that we can steer the ship.
好,来了
Oh, okay, I'm coming.
走吧
等等,我穿着高跟鞋
Hang on, I've got heels on.
看看我们多幸运
Look how lucky we are.
坐船来回航行,没有真正的目的地
On a boat sailing back and forth
with no real transportation or reason.
好
小心剧透
Okay.
看看妳,小不点
And look at you, Polly Pocket.
妳是晚宴的娇点
You the belle of the boat.
He didn't remember me.
妳看,那是塔斯马尼亚吗?
Oh, hey, look, is that Tasmania?
不,老公,那是…
No, honey, that's, yes, I think it might be.
对,可能是哦
荷莉,塔斯马尼亚啦
Polly, Tasmania, God damn it.
好,来了
There it is.
至少他们掩饰得很好
是吗?
Well, at least that was subtle.
Was it?
这莫名让我想起毕业舞会
This oddly reminds me of prom.
第一次还是第二次?
The first or second time?
强纳森实在太完美了
Jonathan is just the most perfect guy.
他就像是我们的儿子
He's like a son to us.
那可能是个问题,朋友
Well, that might be a problem, mate.
小碧可能不想跟哥哥乱来
They might not wanna shag a brother.
那是他最爱的歌♥
对,《吻我》
如何?妳爸妈收敛了吗?
So how's it going?
Can parents back off a little?
你呢?
How about you?
我来了
上场了
Game on.
你会跳舞吗?
Can you even dance?
让我领舞就对了
You just let me lead.
天啊
Oh, God.
Let's go.
玛格丽特在看吗?
Is Margaret watching?
雷神馊尔挡着,有点难确认
It's a little hard to tell
what bitch Hemsworth am I wearing.
大家上顶层来,我们要举香槟敬酒
Everybody to the top deck,
we about to do a champagne toast.
跟我来
I'm with you.
我们要干嘛?
So what are we doing?
出绝招
Closing the deal.
来演《铁达尼号♥》
Titanic me.
什么?
What?
自己拿杯香槟
谢谢
Oh, help yourself to some champagne.
来拿酒
Oh, thank you.
Grab some drinks.
Oh, great.
来演《铁达尼号♥》
Nice.
Titanic me.
不要,太逊了
No, that is so lame.
正是如此
Exactly.
只有知道这多逊的人
才会做这么逊的事
The only people who would do something this lame
are the ones who know how lame it is,
但他们刚开始喜欢上对方
but are in the first stages of liking each other,
所以完全不介意一起当逊咖
so they're totally comfortable in their mutual lameness.
相信我
Toast me.
我的天啊
来吧
Oh my God.
这样好难为情
Come on.
This is so cringe.
说“难为情”也是,老人
So is saying cringe, old man.
干杯
干杯
拉起我的手臂
Lift my arms.
我看过电影
I've seen the movie.
是吗?
Have you?
好
好
Okay.
这绝对不会有用的
This is never gonna work.
Aww! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
那是我看过最甜蜜的事了
他们在演《铁达尼号♥》?
Are they doing Titanic?
好酷
Aww!
他们在看吗?
Are they watching?
对
Yep.
他们相信吗?
Are they buying it?
Can't imagine they would.
会相信才怪吧
是真的
It's real. We did it.
我们办到了
我们真厉害,我们真♥他♥妈♥厉害
We're good. We're really bloody good.
强纳森,你有看到塔斯马尼亚吗?
Jonathan, have you seen Tasmania?
伊妮,我没事
Inya, I'm fine. It's fine.
没关系
妳要说那句台词吗?
Can I do the line?
“世界之王”,妳是世界之王
That's king of the world. You're king of the world.
杰克,我在飞耶
Jack, I'm flying!
好,可以停了
Okay, we can stop there.
We can stop there.
他们走了,不用演了
They're gone. Show's over.
天啊
Oh my god!
不,等等,救命,等等
No! Wait for me! Help! Wait!
Wait!
Bae!
小碧
Bea!
小碧
Are you okay?
妳还好吗?
还好
Yeah.
你干嘛跳下来?
Why'd you jump in?
来救妳啊
To save you!
但你超不会游泳的
But you're a terrible swimmer!
我很会游泳,只是游不远
I'm a great swimmer! Just short distances.
我们会死掉
我们不会死掉
We're gonna die.
我们会失温
水温有30度
We're not gonna die.
We're gonna get hypothermia.
The water's 90 degrees.
我们会被鲨鱼吃掉
We're gonna get eaten by sharks.
妈的,我们会被鲨鱼吃掉
Fuck! We're gonna get eaten by sharks!
我们不会有事的
We are gonna be fine.
我曾经在开曼群岛海岸边
踩了十小时的水
And we spent ten hours shredding water off the coast of the Cayman Islands.
高盛?
对,合伙人小孩的成年礼
Goldman?
Yeah, it was a partner's kids bar mitzvah.
有嗑一点点药
A little bit of crack.
天啊
罗杰,天啊
Oh my god!
Roger!
他们认真在演《铁达尼号♥》
Oh my god!
It looks like they're going full Titanic.
你们真投入
I love the commitment!
叫船停下来
Stop the boat!
山姆,快停船
我去
No, no, no.
Help!
保持冷静,朋友
他不太会游泳
They're coming!
Stay calm!
小碧
This is not a very good swim.
Bei!
班
去那里
There.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
对,来吧
电影精选列表