Yeah.
Come on.
我们怎么没调头?
Why aren't we turning the boat around?
这里的水太浅,我们会搁浅
We are in too shallow of water.
但港口救援队已经获报了
We'll run aground.
But harbour rescue has been notified.
女儿
Come on.
可以吗?
Are you good?
Mm-hmm.
好
Okay.
好,上来
All right.
天啊
Okay.
往前移
好,到中间
Let's go.
All right, get in the row.
Okay.
刚才大概是最…
That was, um, probably the most--
你要是这样还把不到玛格丽特…
I mean, if you didn't close it with Margaret, I don't--
没有比跳下水救我更浪漫的事了
There's nothing more romantic than jumping in to save me.
是啊,强纳森肯定没这么做
Yeah, well, Jonathan didn't do it, that's for sure.
妳爸妈非注意到不可
Your parents half the clock, that's shit.
你根本没给他机会
You didn't even give him a chance.
妳干嘛一直帮他讲话?
Why do you keep defending this guy?
妳为什么跟他分手?
Why do you break up with him in the first place?
很复杂
没什么复杂的
It's complicated.
It's never complicated.
他劈腿?有用药问题?
What, he cheated on you?
Drug problem?
妳逮到他用APP量老二长度?
Did you catch him measuring his dick with a ruler app?
我们从来不吵架
We never fought.
那不是好事吗?
Isn't that a good thing?
那样太舒适了
It was just comfortable.
他很好,那代表我找不到别的对象
And he's a great guy, which means there's no one out there for me
因为我有最好的了
because I had the best one.
我根本没办法告诉他休学的事
I couldn't even tell him I quit law school.
我也不知道我这辈子要做什么
And I have no idea what I'm gonna do with my life.
我们会被鲨鱼吃掉
我总得告诉某个人
We're gonna get eaten by sharks, I had to tell somebody.
其他人都不知道?
No one else knows?
这不是可以宣布那种消息的周末
I don't think this is the weekend to drop that bomb.
妳终于做到了
什么?
You finally did it.
那天晚上
妳说妳不想成为律师,所以…
What?
You know, one night you said you didn't want to be a lawyer anyways.
你记得?
You remember that?
那是很难忘的夜晚
It was a memorable night, until you snuck out, of course.
直到妳不告而别啦
为什么?
Why did you?
因为你把我吓坏了
Because you scared the shit out of me.
那是我生平第一次感受到火花
我得把它扑灭
It was the first time in my life that I felt fire and I had to blow it out.
我大概可以体会
I know a little bit about that.
妳离开时,我真的很受伤
I was really hurt when you left.
所以就对彼特说了那些骂妳的话
So I said all that terrible stuff about you to Pete.
不是真心的
That's not how I felt.
看看我们
Look at us.
两个乱七八糟的人
在港口中♥央♥载浮载沉的
Just a couple of fucked up people floating in the middle of the harbor.
如果我们没死
你一定要带我走陆路去那里
Promise me if we make it out alive we'll go see that from dry land.
这个欣赏角度蛮狂的
It's a pretty killer view from here.
说起来很蠢,但我想观察路人
It's dumb but I want to see the people.
那种地标充满了陷入爱河的人
Landmarks like those are full of people in love.
求婚、度蜜月的人
Marriage proposals, honeymooners, romantics jumping off of moving trains
跳下火车
只为陪爱人去看建筑的浪漫派
just to see the building with the person they love.
像是妳爸和艾菲尔铁塔?
Like your dad in the Eiffel Tower?
他跟你说过?
He told you that?
面对爱情,其他都不重要
Nothing else matters when it comes to love.
我需要那种信念
You could use a bit of that right now.
这一点都不蠢
It's not dumb.
妳、我、歌♥剧院,就这么说定了
You, me and the opera house.
It's a date.
我保证
I promise.
我们是港口救援队,待在原位
请你们离开浮标
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我有点怕飞行
I'm a little afraid of flying.
你不是常常为工作飞行吗?
Don't you fly all the time for your job?
我有一套非常明确的流程
I have a very specific routine.
眼罩、耳机、打造我的小空间
I mask, headphones, build my bubble.
我未完待续
你读不了我的心
我无法被定义
那是我的平静之歌♥
That's my Serenity song.
妳怎么会知道?
别管了
How do you know my Serenity song?
Don't worry about it.
盯着面前的空白页面
打开尘封的窗户
让太阳照亮
你遍寻不着的字词
将手伸向那遥远的目标
近到你几乎能尝到味道
释放你一切压抑
感受肌肤上的雨滴
别人无法代你感受
必须由你敞开心胸
别人无法
代你说出唇边的话
让自己沉浸在未出口的话里
张开双臂享受生命
今天就是你故事的开始
其余的未完待续
好多了吗?
You all good?
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up now!
好
“港口救援队”
谢谢
别再落水了,好吗?
Thanks again.
Stay out of the water, yeah?
要喝咖啡吗?
Want some coffee?
不喝这里的,我会睡不着
Not the stuff from here. I'll be up all night.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你算是救了我
Thanks for kind of saving me though.
很有趣啊
It was fun.
很蠢,但很有趣
Stupid, but fun.
那种最棒了
Well, that's the best kind.
不行,还很烫
No, no, no, it's hot!
天啊
I'm warm.
妳什么时候才会学乖?
When are you ever gonna learn?
要我把它吹凉吗?
Like, you want me to blow on it?
还很烫吗?
Is it still hot?
我们越来越会装了
We're getting pretty good at faking it.
我不知道什么才是真的了
I don't even know what's real anymore.
我做的每件事好像都错了
Everything I do just feels like a mistake.
班?小碧?你们还好吗?
Ben, Steve, are you guys all right?
班,小碧,你们在吗?
Ben, wait, you hear?
I can't hear you.
去厨房♥看看
小碧?
Steve!
碧翠丝
Beatrice!
Beatrice!
碧翠丝
老公,那是什么?手印吗?
Honey, what are these? Is that a handprint?
我不知道
No.
“男人是永远的骗子”
快点,小帅哥
Come on, baby gorgeous.
我们有事要做,该走了
We got chores. Come on, let's go.
你好了吗?我们有伴娘任务
Ben, are you ready? We got groom stuff to do.
我马上就好
Dude, I'm coming, I'm coming.
希望你洗干净了
谁知道港口里有什么
Man, I hope you scrub from top to bottom,
'cause who knows what was in that heart rate.
我昨晚也有洗澡
八小时内洗两次?
I also showered last night.
Two showers in eight hours?
帅啦,老大,干净溜溜
Go off, King, get clean!
婚礼日快乐,兴奋吗?
Happy Wedding Day! Are you excited?
对,我好兴奋能跟克劳蒂亚结婚
Yes, I'm so excited to marry Claudia.
但我也要主持一场
活像角色扮演的派对
But, you know, I'm also hosting a party
where it feels like we're all playing parts in a play,
我真的不爱排场,有点想私奔了事
and I'm not really into the pageantry,
and I kinda just wanna do a little--
过来
最重要的是妳和克劳蒂亚
会携手度过余生
All that matters is that you and Claudia
run for the rest of your lives together.
电影精选列表