That's good.
但妳不用隔空摸臀…
Just like, but you don't have to hover.
Just kind of, oh, man the woods.
真是肛肛好
抱歉
快拔♥出♥来♥
I'm sorry.
Okay, just take it out.
你试试看
You try.
妳要我玩自己的菊花?
这怎么能说服…
You want me to stick my finger in my own ass?
How's that gonna convince?
妳是说摸妳屁♥股♥
Oh, on you.
老天爷,这就像真空包装
妳怎么穿上身的?
I can't.
Jesus Christ, it's like a vacuum pack down here.
How'd you get in this thing?
有够紧
Oh, man, it's tight.
简直像捧着雏鸟一样
Oh, see, it's like holding a baby bird.
God damn it.
该死
他们这段时间都没在看?
Were they not watching this whole time?
你屁♥股♥上有黑痣还是怎样?
没有
You like a mole or something on your butt?
是吗?我有摸到东西
我没有黑痣
No.
Really? 'Cause I feel something.
I don't have a mole.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
我身上还有吗?有吗?
Are there any more on me?
I don't know.
我不知道
Jack, spiders hunt bears.
检查,蜘蛛都会成对狩猎
They hunt bears.
不能拍照
No pictures.
把相机放下
Put the cameras down.
我们不会夺取牠的灵魂
We're not gonna take a spirit.
还有吗?在哪?
我不知道
Are there any more?
I don't know.
我感觉到了
Where are they?
I feel it.
我好像看到了
看到什么?
I feel it.
I think I see something.
What do you see?
What do you see?
不是,只是你的身体,没事
Oh, no, that's just a part of you.
如果我身上有那些小混♥蛋♥
妳可能也有
You're fine.
All right, look, if I have one of those little fuckers in me,
they might be in you.
我没有
I'm good.
妳这种检查方法应该比较好
That's probably a better way to check than what I did.
是啊
Yeah.
妈的
好,小家伙,继续你的旅程吧
All right, little one, we join your journey.
我们没有继承地球
We do not inherit the earth.
我们只是向生物借用它而已
We just borrow it from our creatures.
大伙,我们错过什么?
Hey, guys.
What did we miss?
天啊
哇
Wow.
我怎么都学不会?
Why can't I get this?
因为你在六岁那年就该学跳水了
Because you're meant to learn to dive when you're six.
你可以的,老公
You got this, hon.
你试过专注在脚趾上吗?
You ever try focusing on your toes?
这招是我妈教我的
My mom taught me this trick.
想像鼻子到脚趾连着一条线
比较能维持姿势
If you pretend like there's a string from your nose to your toes,
you just kind of maintain that position.
你想再跳一次吗?
You mind doing it again?
这次我会问你问题,帮助你排除杂念
This time I'm going to shout out a tribute question.
I think it's just going to help clear your mind.
你的问题最好跟飞机有关
Just make sure it's a question about airplanes
或是斐迪南大公的暗♥杀♥事件
or the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
Okay, um, uh, what company created the Concorde?
哪间公♥司♥创造了协和号♥?
…英国航♥空♥和法国政♥府♥合创的
A collaboration between British Airways and the French government.
怎么样?
How'd I do?
有进步
You're good there.
也许你妈妈能教他怎么跳水
Maybe your mom can teach him how to dive.
她过世了
She passed away.
很遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry.
对,很遗憾
Yeah, sorry.
我再试一次
但这次问我答案比较短的问题
All right, I'm going to go again,
but this time give me one with a little shorter answer.
我有更好的主意
I have a better idea.
交给我吧,我会引导你入水
You just let me do everything, I'll guide you in.
别思考
Don't think.
小心他的肩膀
Be careful of his shoulder.
我在巴黎跳下移♥动♥中的火车弄伤的
Yeah, I wrecked it jumping off a moving train in Paris.
他不肯让我独自去看艾菲尔铁塔
Wouldn't let me see the Eiffel Tower alone.
我必须向她表白
I had to tell her I love her.
当你确定她是真命天女
When you know she's the one, nothing else matters.
其他都不重要了
太棒了,谢谢你
I'm waving, thank you, thank you.
这就对了
There you go.
我成功了吗?
Did I do it?
对
太好了
Yeah.
Yeah.
干得好,宝贝
Good job, babe.
妳爸是天生好手
Your dad's a natural.
真高兴你们有机会和班相处
I'm so glad you guys got to spend some time with Ben.
你们俩真的在…
Are you two really getting to know each other in a very respectful manner?
以非常尊重的方式了解对方
毕竟令嫒是这么善良又聪明的女性
One befitting such a kind and intelligent woman as your daughter.
对,我们还在交往初期
没那么初期
Yes, we are in the early stages.
但也没那么深入
Not too early.
But also not so advanced.
只是两个人在人生这疯狂的旅程中
Just that magical moment when two people come together in this crazy journey we call life.
走在一起的神奇时刻
所以强纳森出现时,我才那么担心
That's why I was so worried when Jonathan showed up.
我不想伤他的心
I don't want to hurt his feelings.
我本来想更“暧暧内含光”一点…
I even suggested we hide our light under a bushel for his sake.
但我们的爱太强烈了
But our love is just so strong.
我知道你们在想什么
And I know what you guys are thinking.
他比我大多了
他们没有吧?
He's much older.
They weren't, right?
应该觉得我27岁、28岁出头?
Probably thinking I'm 27, early 28s.
对,我们很幸福
幸福极了
Yes, we are very happy.
Happiest.
没错
Yep.
你以前就像那样
You know, you looked like that back in the day.
才没有,那家伙的腹肌活像鹅卵石
No, I didn't.
That guy's made out of cobblestone.
他们牵着手
成功了
They're holding hands.
I think it's working.
这些蠢蛋竟然这么容易上当
I can't believe these dumbasses were so easily fooled.
你妈妈的事是胡扯的吗?
Was that bullshit about your mom?
什么?
What?
那个大扳手的故事
The story about the giant wrench.
我猜那是你引诱每个妹的话术
I thought it might have been a lie until all your one night nothings.
妳也听到那句了
You ever heard that too?
听着,我不是故意…
Like, I didn't mean...
对不起
I'm sorry.
而且那不是话术
And it wasn't a lie.
谢谢你对我爸这么好
Thanks for being so nice to my dad.
你应该去冲冲水
You should probably rinse off.
他的防晒油沾到你了
You have his SPF a billion on you now.
老兄,我快快冲一下
Cheers, mate. I'll just grab a quickie.
好
Okay.
澳洲…
So, Australia.
你觉得怎样?喜欢吗?
What do you reckon, eh?
很棒啊
How you finding it?
I don't know. It's great.
玛儿开口闭口都是你,她叫你傻♥逼♥
Maz goes on about you all the time.
Ripper Cunt, she calls you.
“玛儿”是玛格丽特?
电影精选列表