You told her about your mom, bro?
你从来不跟别人提起你妈
You don't tell nobody about your mom.
妈的,老兄,你恋爱了
Fuck, dog.
You in love, man.
终于等到这一天了
About fucking time, man.
我麻吉恋爱了
My boy's in love.
屁啦,我巴不得她早点闪人
Fuck that.
I couldn't get her out of here fast enough.
这妹超瞎的
This girl's a disaster.
她什么都不是
She's a nothing.
“这与怨恨大有关系
但与爱情更有关系”
“威廉莎士比亚”
Want to get a mansion, a jacuzzi, a theater
to watch my movies, a couple whips and lots of fancy things.
“芬威球场”
The kids, they call the goonies.
I see the future crystal ball, mirror, mirror,
hanging on the wall.
Got your girlfriend screaming all the cops.
“六个月后”
彼特
Hey.
克劳蒂亚
荷莉
Hey.
Claudia.
Holly.
来了
There we go.
阿班
最近好吗,女王?
Hey, what's up, Glee?
班,她是荷莉,我的新女友
Ben, this is Holly, my new girlfriend.
我们要正式宣布了?
Are we saying that now?
对,可以吗?
Yeah, is that cool?
可以,我不喜欢被贴标签
但我很喜欢妳
Yeah, I mean, I don't really like labels,
but I like you a whole bunch.
我很喜欢你朋友
如果她想帮我贴标签
I like your friend a whole bunch.
And if she wants to put a label on me,
她要把它缝在哪里都行
then she can sew it on wherever she wants.
这么说真怪,我对SM那类的没兴趣
That was weird.
That was weird.
I'm not into S&M or anything like that,
除非你有兴趣
无所谓,做自己就对了
unless you are, which would be totally cool, you know?
她也很喜欢妳
You do you.
Well, she really likes you, too.
以她来说可不常见
And that is very rare for her.
你没资格说我
Oh, look who's talking.
今晚的妹怎么样?
How's the crowd in here tonight?
在那边,型男
Over there, big boy.
小碧
Oh, B.
妳们喜欢水饺吗?
我们刚吃到人间美味
Ladies like dumplings?
彼特,她是我妹妹
We just had the greatest dumplings.
Pete, meet my sister.
他是彼特,克劳蒂亚的哥哥
幸会
This is Pete, Claudia's brother.
还有…班
Nice to meet you.
And Ben.
班
Ben.
他是班,我们从小一起长大
This is Ben.
We all grew up together.
嘿
Hey.
好
Yeah.
你们认识?
You two know each other?
对,我们见过面
Yeah, we met.
不熟啦
Barely.
哇,好巧
Wow, that's so random.
我要去点酒
I'm going to go grab a drink.
门在那边,如果妳想溜走的话
Door's that way if you're looking to sneak out.
我知道妳常那样
I know that's your thing.
我是瞎妹嘛
Well, I am a disaster.
我们去…
Let's go away from this.
远离这一切,对
Yeah.
妳当上律师了吗?
So you a lawyer yet?
干嘛?你需要辩护律师吗?
Why?
Do you need a defense attorney?
只是好奇妳的道德课和不落跑的成绩
I'm just curious how you passed the class on ethics
and not bailing on people.
他是小碧跟强纳森分开期间
遇到的混♥蛋♥
I think that's the jerk who B got with when she was
on her break from Jonathan.
不会吧
No way.
小碧就是搞消失的咖啡女孩
So B's the coffee girl who ghosted him?
我就觉得她眼熟
但我不看脸,只看灵魂的
I thought she looked familiar, but I don't see faces.
至少他让她发现强纳森才是真爱
I just see souls.
At least he made her realize that Jonathan was the one.
我订婚了
好棒棒
I'm engaged now.
要在哪订礼物?我买♥♥扫把给妳
Good for you.
Where are you registered?
I'll buy you a broomstick.
我寄邀请函给你,是渣男路28号♥吗?
I'll send you an invite.
You still live at 28 Fuckboy Lane?
妳还记得,那果然是难得的邂逅
You do remember.
See, it did mean something to you.
你永远是我的谷底,我的软烂男之夜
You'll always be my rock bottom.
她说他软烂?
The night I spent with a bitch.
Did she just call him a bitch?
他们会打起来吗?
或是打炮
You think they're going to physically fight?
Or fuck?
一线之隔
That's a fine line.
今晚为他们忍♥耐一下,好吗?
Let's just get through tonight for them, OK?
她是妳姐姐,这一定是短命恋
Elle, she's your sister.
I'm sure the relationship won't last long.
她是你朋友,不知道她们怎么会交往
She's your friend.
I question why they're even together.
我要去拿酒来敬“再也不见”
Then I'm going to get a drink and toast to never
seeing you again.
干杯,老兄
Cheers to that, bro.
ANYONE BUT YOU
在我宣布这对新人成婚之前
So before I pronounce this newlywed couple,
若有人认为两位佳人
不该进入神圣的婚姻
if anyone has an issue with these two wonderful people
joining together in holy matrimony,
立刻发言,否则永远保持缄默
speak now or forever hold your peace.
我反对
李欧
I have an objection.
别这样
我必须反对,伊妮,这样不对
Leo, don't do this.
I have to, Annie.
It's just not right.
我绝对不可能祝福她们…
There's no way I can bless this union
除非她们的亲朋好友跟我们一起…
without their friends and family joining us
来澳洲庆祝
to celebrate in Australia.
我们要在雪梨结婚了
We're getting married in Sydney.
“诚心邀请!12月22日”
“在那里是夏天”
欢迎登机,2K,在前面
Welcome on board.
2K to the front.
谢谢妳,夏绿蒂
Thank you, Sheryl.
51E
51E, how long's the flight?
要飞多久?
16小时
16 hours.
51F
51F, thanks.
谢谢
73F,在最后面
73F, all the way to the back.
谢谢妳
嘿
Hey.
要参加婚礼?
Head of the wedding?
我姐姐的?对啊
Of my sister, yes, I am.
我们搭上同一班飞机是不是很扯?
How crazy is it that we're on the same plane?
又不是每天都有几千个到雪梨的航♥班♥
Don't think there's thousands of flights
flying to Sydney every day.
其实还不少
Oh, there's quite a few, actually.
澳航、美航
经过杜拜的澳航、共享航♥班♥
Qantas, American, Qantas through Dubai, some co-chairs.
大概是奇缘吧
Serendipity, I guess.
那个词不是你想的那个意思
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
妳未婚夫呢?是他吗?
So where's your fiance?
我是班,你们分开时,她跟我厮混过
Wait, is this him?
Hey, I'm Ben.
I was her hall pass on your break.
什么?
What?
天啊,我忘了
Oh my god, I forgot.
克劳蒂亚说过妳把他甩了
Claude told me you dumped him.
妳结婚那天溜走了吗?
Did you sneak out on your wedding day?
哇,你有够幼稚
Wow, you are a child.
要飞很久,妳要前面的东西吗?
It's a pretty long flight.
Do you want anything from the front of the boat?
热饼干?眼罩?睡衣?
过去十年的青春?
电影精选列表