来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
我绝不会放弃
I will never stop.
我绝不会放弃寻找你
I will never stop looking for you.
日复一日 但不见CJ
Day after day passed, but no CJ.
我不明白她为什么丢下我
I don't know why she left me behind.
我等了好久
I waited so long.
我越来越老
I got older and older.
当时候到了 我能感觉到
And when it was time, I knew.
我想我这辈子不会和CJ在一起了
I guess I wasn't gonna be with CJ in this life.
我这辈子和乔过得很幸福
I had a good life with Joe.
但是CJ没有我的陪伴独自生活 让我很难过
But it was really hard knowing CJ was out there without me.
我知道我们的旅程还没有结束
I knew our journey wasn't over.
这次回来我很娇小
I came back small,
但是这不能阻止我
but I was not gonna let that stop me.
我已经出生过很多次 足以明白
I've been born enough times now to know
肚子饿了 就得奋斗
that when you're hungry, you have got to fight for it.
品种 三色约克夏㹴
年龄 八个月
体重 六磅
可供领养时间 今天
今天就带我回家吧
显然我的成长阶段已经结束了
So, apparently, my growing phase was over.
我会保持娇小的身材
I was gonna remain small.
跟猫一样大小
Cat-sized.
如果我要找到CJ
If I was gonna find CJ,
就需要一个新策略
I was gonna need a new strategy.
瞧瞧你 你真可爱
Look at you. You are so cute.
我已经属于别人了
I already belong to somebody.
我们想找年龄大一些的狗
We're really looking for an older dog.
我有适合你们的完美选择
I have the perfect dog for you.
对不住 别往心里去
Sorry about that. Nothing personal.
真惹人喜欢
How sweet.
这个小可爱正好能装进我的包里
This little cutie would fit in my purse.
不行
Nope.
看别的去
Keep moving.
不错啊 老伙计
Good going, old guy.
她会很难搞的
She's gonna be tricky.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
我记得这个声音
I know that sound.
会是她吗
Could it be?
我觉得可能是
I think it might be.
如果是呢
What if it is?
抱歉 麦克斯
I'm sorry, Max,
但是我不得不带你回收♥容♥所♥了
but I'm gonna have to take you back to the shelter.
我必须搞清楚
I have to find out.
我也不想这么做 但是...
I don't want to have to do this, but...
-对不起 你是个好人 -麦克斯
- Sorry. You've been great. - Max!
-谢谢你提供食物和水 -麦克斯 麦克斯
- Thanks for all the food and water. - Max, Max!
这地方太大了
This place is huge.
快让开 有狗经过
Out of my way. Dog coming through.
对不住
Sorry about that.
身材小巧确实也有优势
Being small does have some advantages.
闻起来好香 只舔一下就好
Wow, that smells good. Maybe just one lick.
不 算了
No, forget that.
这次我不能再让她离开了
I cannot let her get away this time.
我什么都看不见
I can't see a thing.
我需要去更高的地方
I need to get to higher ground.
广场公园面♥积♥9.7英亩
...Square Park is a 9.7-acre park...
太好了 她在那儿
Oh, yeah! There she is!
下午好
Afternoon.
我腿短但是跑得快
My legs are short but fast.
这次我不会再失去你了
I'm not gonna lose you this time.
CJ 我的CJ
CJ. My CJ.
-我找到你了 -你好
- I found you. - Oh, hello.
你在干什么
What you doing?
不不不 过来
Oh, no, no, no, no. Come here.
这东西怎么解开
How do you get this thing off?
我来了
Here I am.
来保护你
Here to protect you.
还是很美味
Still delicious.
你从哪来的
Where did you come from?
曼哈顿动物收♥容♥所♥
谢谢
Thank you.
我想这里发生了越狱
Think there was a jailbreak.
这是麦克斯吗
Is that Max?
麦克斯
Max.
你真可爱 麦克斯
You are such a love dog, Max.
你是这世上唯一一个
You're the only person in the world
没被他咬的人
he hasn't tried to bite.
就像是他选中了你
It's like he chose you.
我不行 我和我男友一起住
I can't. I-I live with my boyfriend,
他已经有一条狗了 我...
and he already has a dog. I...
我真的不能再带一条回家了
I really can't bring home another one.
太遗憾了
That's too bad.
他明天就要被安乐死了
He's scheduled to be put down tomorrow.
等等 你是说真的吗
Wait, are you serious?
我们尽力把狗送到
W-We do our best to foster out
无杀戮收♥容♥所♥ 但是都住满了
to no-kill shelters, but they're full.
我们也满了
We're full.
麦克斯占的位置可以给另一条狗
Max is taking a place that could go to another dog.
-但你不能... -救助就像一条河流
- But you can't... - Rescue's like a river.
必须要不停流动 不然就会倒♥退♥
It has to keep flowing, or it backs up.
杜克
Duke?
坐下
Sit.
好的
Okay.
坐下 麦克斯
Sit, Max.
对 你坐下 就那样不要动
Yeah. You sit, and you stay that way.
明白了吗
Get me?
这是麦克斯
This is Max.
你们俩会成为很好的朋友的
You two are gonna be very good friends.
就像她说的 现在我是老大了
Like she said, I'm the boss now.
♪ There's a high and a low... ♪
CJ总是为我们制♥造♥声音
CJ was always making sounds for us.
♪ I promise I'll ♪
我喜欢这些声音
I liked them.
♪ Always be... ♪
在吗 CJ
Hello, CJ?
我回来了
I'm back.
杜克
Duke.
这个男人是谁 为什么
Who is this man, and why is he
-他进我们家了 CJ -乖一点
- in our house, CJ? - Be nice.
我知道 我知道 我也想你
I know, I know. I missed you, too.
旅途顺利吗
How was your trip?
-你们要把我挤扁了 -顺利 你好吗
- You're crushing me. - It was good. How are you?
挺好的
Good. Yeah.
这就是你跟我说起的那条狗
So, that's the dog you told me about.
嗯
Yep.
保持你的距离
Keep your distance.
现在CJ由我保护
I'm protecting CJ now.
很有个性
Great personality.
他只是需要一点时间适应
He just needs a minute to warm up.
有个玩伴杜克很高兴
And Duke loves having a playmate.
而且唱歌♥给两条狗听
And I guess playing your music for two dogs is
比一条狗听要好 对吧
better than one dog, right?
对 它们是很好的听众
Right. They're a good audience.
可惜狗不会买♥♥专辑
Too bad dogs don't buy records.
等我准备好了 就会唱给别人听 好吗
Look, I'm gonna play for people when I'm ready. All right?
CJ每天要遛一大群狗
Every day, CJ walked a huge group of dogs.
他们知道我说了算
They knew I was in charge.
林戈玩得很开心
So Ringo had a great time.
-他尿了两次 -很好
- He, um, peed twice. - Oh, great.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-再见 -再见
- See ya. - Bye.
这个盒子闻起来像...
This box has smells like, uh...
麦克斯 你要去哪儿
电影精选列表