他们只是在一起玩
They're just having fun.
这样吧
You know what?
别担心 宝贝 妈妈来了
Don't worry, honey. Mommy's here.
好了 没事的
Come on. It's okay.
我知道你想让我做什么了
I get what you want me to do.
这就是我不喜欢狗的原因
This is why I don't like dogs.
也许你是想用鼻子拱我屁♥股♥吧
Maybe you wanted to stick your nose in my butt?
格洛丽亚年纪轻轻就成了寡妇
Gloria is just so young to be a widow.
亨利出车祸的时候她已经怀胎八月了
Eight months pregnant when Henry was in that car accident.
我知道 亲爱的 我知道
I know, honey. I know.
汉娜 但她的母性本能哪去了
But, Hannah, where's her maternal instinct?
格洛丽亚只是想搞清楚
Gloria's just trying to figure out
她和CJ要如何谋生
how she's gonna make a life for herself and CJ.
但她拿到了亨利的保险理赔金
But she's got Henry's insurance settlement.
那笔钱已经存起来留给CJ上大学用了
Well, that money's been set aside for CJ's college fund.
养大两个孩子的是你 不是我
You're the one that raised two kids, not me.
所以你不担心的话
So, if you're not worried about it,
我就不担心
I'm not worried about it.
她们如果不在这里 我就会担心
I'd be worried if they weren't here.
-是啊 -爽
- Yeah. - Yeah.
往上点 就是这里
Up, up, up. There we go.
没错 就在中间
Yeah, right in the middle.
往下滑 往下滑 舒服
Now slide it down. Slide it down. Yeah.
我觉得我们三个可以提供
Between the three of us, I think we can
这个小女孩需要的爱
give that little girl the love that she needs.
疼
Ouch!
-那是什么 -怎么了
- What is that? - What?
是个肿块
It's a lump.
大肿块
Big lump.
别再戳我肚子上的那一块了
Please stop poking that spot on my belly.
我要带他去看兽医
I'm gonna take him to the vet.
-好 -怎么回事
- Yeah. - What's going on?
伙计 你好 贝利
Hey, buddy. Hi, Bailey.
不知怎地 伊森总是知道我什么时候想坐车
Somehow, Ethan always knows when I want to take a car ride.
狗老大
Boss Dog.
好好休息 好吗 伙计
I want you to stay put, okay, buddy?
德布医生说应该尽量让你过得舒适
Dr. Deb said we should just keep you comfortable.
我一个人干活就行了
I can handle all the chores.
我经历过坏日子 也经历过好日子
I had bad days, and I had good days.
-今天就是个好日子 -我也是
- Today was a good day. - Well, me, too.
我终于接到游轮打来的电♥话♥了
Well, I finally got a call from the, um... the cruise line.
格洛丽亚老是对着自己的手说话
Gloria spent a lot of time talking to her hand.
他们的马车厅需要一位歌♥手
And they needed a singer for their Stagecoach Lounge.
-狗狗 狗狗 -我知道
- Doggy, doggy, doggy. - I know.
杯子里什么都没有
There's nothing in that cup.
你有给我倒一杯吗
Did you make me a cup?
-奶奶 给你 -谢谢
- Here, Nana. - Thank you.
很适合我 不是吗
Well, it's perfect for me, right?
-好喝 -那么好喝吗
- Delicious. - That delicious?
等等 杯子里有东西吗
Wait, there was something in that cup?
是啊 他们选了一个
Yeah, they went with a singer who, uh,
不用带小孩的歌♥手
does not have a toddler.
我说不好
I don't know.
也许我该回芝加哥
Maybe I should come back to Chicago.
-还要吗 -嗯 但我不知道还能做什么
- More? - Yeah, but I don't really know what more I can do.
哄她睡觉太难了
Getting her to go down for her nap took forever.
格洛丽亚 是这样
You know, Gloria...
如果你想追求自己的事业
if-if you want to pursue your career,
我们可以帮你照顾克拉里蒂
you could leave Clarity here with us.
你觉得我是个坏妈妈吗
You think I'm a bad mother?
-什么 -格洛丽亚
- What? - Gloria...
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I'm saying.
你想夺走我的孩子吗
Are you trying to take my-my baby from me?
这个孩子就是我的一切
'Cause my baby is all I have.
格洛丽亚 这是个很好的提议
Gloria, she's making you an incredible offer.
我知道你们为什么要这么做
I know what this is about.
你们想要亨利的理赔金
You want Henry's settlement.
我早就知道你们想要这笔钱
I-I-I knew you wanted that money
这样你们就可以修这个破农场了
so you can fix this crumbling farm.
这个农场不破
This farm is not crumbling.
伊森很生气
Ethan was mad.
我很久没听过他用这种语气说话了
I hadn't heard him talk like that in a long time.
这件事和钱无关
It has nothing to do with the money.
是为了给CJ一个温暖的家
It has to do with providing a loving home for CJ.
汉娜 我是她的妈妈
Well, Hannah, I am her mother.
所以我去哪里 哪里就是她的家
So, wherever I am, that is her home.
而且很明显 这里不欢迎我
And okay, wow, obviously, I'm not welcome here.
这里永远欢迎你
You are always welcome here.
这样你就可以每天告诉我
So you can keep telling me all the things
我又做错了什么吗
I'm doing wrong every single day?
不了 谢谢 我现在不需要这些
No, thank you. It's actually not what I need right now.
那CJ呢 她的需要怎么办呢
Well, what about CJ? What about what she needs?
你想过吗
Do you ever think about that?
有人想过我需要什么吗
Does anyone ever think about what I need?!
家庭里出问题了
There was trouble in the pack.
肯定是有人吃了格洛丽亚的食物
Somebody must have eaten Gloria's food.
格洛丽亚 请别走
Gloria, please don't leave.
我们谈谈 我们可以想办法
Let's talk about this. We can work it out.
不管要怎么做 拜托 我们可以想办法
Whatever it takes. Please, we can work this out.
你好像还是不懂 她是我的孩子 不是你的
You don't seem to understand. She's my baby, not yours.
伊森 我们该怎么办
Ethan, what are we gonna do?
格洛丽亚
Gloria.
格洛丽亚
Gloria.
汉娜如此悲伤
Such sadness from Hannah.
-奶奶 -我爱你
- Nana. - I Love you.
她的孩子不再出现后 她也曾这么悲伤
Sad like she was after her boy stopped coming around.
听着 我们想给你些钱
Listen, we want you to have some money.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
是给CJ的 你就不能收下吗
It's for CJ. Would you just take it?
安顿好了记得告诉我们
And let us know where you wind up.
你至少该做到这点
It's the least you could do.
格洛丽亚
Gloria.
再见 CJ
Bye-bye, CJ!
爱你
Love you!
我想帮汉娜和伊森去追车 但是
I wanted to chase the car for Hannah and Ethan, but...
但是我真的没有力气
but I just didn't have the energy.
我知道
I know.
我想吃东西让伊森开心
I wanted to eat to make Ethan happy,
但我一点也不饿
but I wasn't hungry anymore.
CJ离开后这里变得非常安静
It was really quiet after CJ left.
她会跟我们联♥系♥的
She'll get in touch with us.
最终会的
Eventually.
密歇根的天气有点冷
It's a little cool out there here in Michigan,
今天还是穿暖和点吧
so you might want to dress warm today.
♪ You like romantic movies, you never will forget... ♪
我爱这首歌♥
I love this song.
我也是
I do, too.
我们别浪费这首歌♥
Let's not waste this song.
来吧
Come here.
来吧 快点 快
Come here. Come on, come on.
♪ You don't have to wait no more ♪
你总是能让我感觉好起来
You always make me feel better.
♪ I can love you like that ♪
♪ I would make you my world... ♪
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我很累 但我会做这个动作
I'm tired, but I'll do it.
看看你
Look at you.
宝刀未老啊
You still got it.
-贝利 -贝利
- Bailey. - Bailey!
是我 好了
That's me. Okay.
好了 伙计 她有主了
All right, buddy, she's taken.
♪ If you give me a chance ♪
♪ I can love you like that ♪
电影精选列表