抱歉
Sorry.
-你喜欢机车吗 -算是吧
- So, you like motorcycles? - Kind of.
-是吗 -别激动 莫莉
- Yeah? - Cool it, Molly.
你应该把球扔出去
You're supposed to throw the ball.
捡起球 再丢出去
You pick it up and throw it.
然后我把球捡回给你 你再扔出去
And then I get it and you throw it again.
不了 谢谢 狗狗
No, thanks, doggy.
他不明白
He doesn't understand.
他不怎么机灵
He's not too smart.
你想要这个吗 莫莉
You want this, Molly?
你想玩捡球吗
You want to go get it?
去捡吧
Go get it.
洛奇 特伦特
Rocky! Trent!
快速闻闻洛奇的屁屁
A quick sniff of Rocky's butt
我就知道洛奇一切安好
told me everything was going great for Rocky.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
特伦特
Hey, Trent.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
这是沙恩
This is Shane.
他们都想加入CJ的家庭
Both of them want to be in CJ's pack.
你怎么了 怎么没回我电♥话♥
What's up? Uh, you didn't return my call.
对了 抱歉 我有点忙
Oh, right. Sorry. I've... been kind of busy.
这是谁 你老妈吗
Who is this, your mother?
虽然表面上他们没有互相咆哮
They weren't growling at each other on the outside,
但我还是听得见
but they were still growling.
你看看
Check it out.
下周有场选秀
Talent show, next week.
你有机会
This is a chance for you
真正在听众面前表演了
to actually perform in front of an audience.
我想你一定会很出色的
I bet you'd be great.
得了吧 你多少年没听过我唱歌♥了
Come on. You haven't heard me sing in years.
我知道 但你总有一天要在人们面前演出
I know, but you have to perform in front of people someday.
再说了 胜者有五百块奖金
Plus, the winner gets $500.
去参加吧 CJ 你可以在
Yeah, do it, CJ. I mean, you can sing a song
魔术表演和哑剧之间唱首歌♥
between the magician and the mime.
确实有点逊 特伦特
Does look kind of lame, Trent.
不过还是谢谢你
Thanks, though.
咱们走吧
Let's hit it.
我们回头见吧
Maybe I'll see you later?
那洛奇呢
Wh-What about Rocky?
我们本来想一起打滚呢
We were gonna roll in some stuff together.
莫莉 走了
Molly, come on.
♪ It was a dusty old night ♪
♪ And I'm the first to admit it ♪
想找好吃的
You want something that tastes good,
应该试试这些袜子
you should try these socks.
♪ I'm sure I upset someone ♪
♪ But my memory has chosen to omit it... ♪
我们应该顺路去我哥们家
We should stop by my buddy's place.
他请了几个人去聚聚
He's having a couple people over.
我该回家了
Well, I... I should probably get home.
明天还要上学
I've got school tomorrow.
别这样 CJ 别扫兴
Come on, CJ. Don't kill the fun.
好吧
Okay.
♪ Let me know that I've done wrong ♪
♪ When I've known this all along... ♪
我不想待在这
I did not want to be here.
CJ也一样
Neither did CJ.
你不是说只会来
I thought you said only a couple of people
几个人吗
were gonna be here.
我说过吗
Did I say that?
沙恩 我真的不喜欢这种活动
Shane, I'm really not into this.
-你能送我回家吗 -等一会儿
- Can you take me home? - In a sec.
放轻松 喝点啤酒
Relax. Have some beer.
♪ I'll keep you my dirty little secret ♪
♪ Dirty little secret ♪
♪ Don't tell anyone ♪
♪ Or you'll be just another regret... ♪
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
-把酒放下 -走 走 走
- Put the drink down. - Go, go, go!
这里不是个好地方
This is not a good place.
我不喜欢这里 我们该走了
I do not like it here. We need to leave.
-我们走 -快走
- Let's go. - Let's move it!
其他人都走了
Other people are leaving.
我们也应该走
I think we should go, too.
等等 我的狗怎么办
Wait. What's gonna happen to my dog?
等等 你不能让我把狗丢下
Wait, you can't make me leave my do...
-上车 -你不能让我把狗丢下
- Come. - You can't make me leave my dog.
莫莉
Molly!
CJ 你为什么要上那辆车
CJ, wh-why are you getting in that car?
你走了 我就不能保护你了
If you leave, I can't protect you.
CJ
CJ!
我不想待在这
I didn't want to be here.
我 我想跟CJ在一起
I-I... I wanted to be with CJ.
她在哪
Where was she?
-特伦特 -小姑娘
- Trent! - Hey, girl.
我得找到CJ
I need to find CJ.
我闻不到她
I don't smell her.
继续开 闻到她我会叫的
Keep going. I'll bark if I smell her.
她在那儿
Th-there she is!
停车 我说了停车
S-Stop! I said stop!
莫莉
Molly.
CJ 我回来了
CJ, I'm back!
我找到你了
I found you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
特伦特把那个家伙赶走了
Trent got that other guy out of the pack.
我猜特伦特最终还是咬了他
I'm guessing he finally bit him.
我真是个傻瓜
I was such an idiot.
谁都有犯傻的时候
It happens.
你就从来没做过错误的决定
You never make bad choices.
我太害怕我父母了
I'm too afraid of my parents.
至少你不用
At least you don't have to do
做一百小时的社区服务
a hundred hours of community service.
等等 你要像那些人一样
Wait, so you're gonna be one of those people
到高速边捡垃圾吗
picking up trash on the side of the highway?
不是 我被分配到了一个
No, actually, I got assigned to this program
训练狗闻出癌症的项目
that trains dogs to sniff cancer.
-癌症 -是的
- Cancer? - Yeah.
听起来很不靠谱 但是...
Sounds pretty wacky, but...
至少我可以带着莫莉一起
at least I get to take Molly with me.
先进医疗培训及技术
这是个非常激动人心的试点项目
So, we're a pilot program, which is very exciting
因为我们取得了不少惊人的成果
because we've been getting amazing results.
等等 你是说
Wait, so you're telling me
这些狗能比医生更早发现癌症患者
these dogs know people have cancer before doctors do?
人类是眼观世界 狗则是用鼻子闻
We see the world. Dogs smell it.
他们的嗅觉比人类要灵敏十万倍
Their sense of smell is 100,000 times as acute as ours.
所以我们尝试训练狗 让他们能够
So, we're working on trying to get the dogs to recognize
辨别癌症样本和良性样本
the difference between cancer samples and benign samples.
如果能成功训练狗的嗅觉
If we successfully scent-train a dog,
就能改变一些人的生死
it can make the difference between life and death.
等等 我可以为狗进行嗅觉训练吗
Wait, so I get to scent-train a dog?
太酷了
That's so cool.
我喜欢你的热情 但首先...
I love the enthusiasm, but first...
但愿CJ的使命不是这个
I hope this isn't CJ's purpose.
我们每天都去
We went every day.
CJ很开心 这也让我很开心
CJ was happy, and that made me happy.
为什么他有吃的
Why is he getting treats?
我也想要吃的
I want treats, too.
-乖狗狗 波迪 -好吧
- Good dog, Bode. - Okay.
如果波迪再得到吃的
If Bode gets one more treat
我还是什么都没有的话
and I get nothing,
我就要发飙了
I'm gonna go nuts.
好孩子 好孩子 波迪
Good boy. Good boy, Bode.
这个气味
电影精选列表