That smell.
波迪就是因为这个得到吃的的吗
Is that why Bode gets treats?
如果我也...
Maybe if I...
-你看到了吗 -嗯
- Did you see that? - Yeah.
好孩子
Good girl.
就是这样
That's it.
如果你闻到了这个气味 就会得吃的
If you smell the smell, you get a treat.
CJ 你介意我也开始训练莫莉吗
CJ, do you mind if I start training Molly, too?
好孩子 莫莉
Good girl, Molly.
♪ People have the power ♪
People have the power ♪
♪ People have the power... ♪
安静
Quiet!
我认得这个气味
I know that smell.
你好 格洛丽亚
Hi, Gloria.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
伊森和汉娜 终于出现了
Ethan and Hannah! Finally!
你好啊
Why, hello.
瞧瞧这是谁 你好
Who is this? Hello.
-伊森 是我 贝利 -你是谁
- Ethan! It's me, Bailey! - Hey. Who are you?
我现在是女孩了
I'm a girl now.
-怎么没打招呼就来了 -格洛丽亚
- This is a surprise. - Gloria.
我们给你发了信息说我们会来这附近
We sent a note saying we're going to be in the area
希望你不介意我们顺道拜访
and we hoped it'd be okay to stop by.
有吗 好吧
Did you? Okay.
肯定是没看到
Must have missed that.
看 伊森 看
Look, Ethan, look!
我们在清理谷仓 找到了
We were cleaning out the barn, and we found a...
很多亨利的东西
a-a lot of Henry's things.
-我们想着... -对
- We thought that... - Yes.
我们觉得你和CJ可能会想看看
We thought that you and CJ might like to see it.
有人看见我在干什么了吗
Is anyone seeing what I'm doing here?
不管是什么 你们都可以邮寄过来
Yeah, you could have sent whatever that is.
我们想见你
Well, we wanted to see you.
我们想见CJ
We want to see CJ.
但我们不想见你们 所以...
Well, we don't want to see you, which is why...
伊森 是我 贝利
Ethan, it's me, Bailey!
你认不出我了吗
Can't you tell it's me?
是你吗 狗老大
Is that you, Boss Dog?
是我 是我 是我
It's me, it's me, it's me!
别叫了
Quiet!
格洛丽亚 我们只是想见CJ
Gloria, we just want to see CJ.
你们凭什么觉得自己可以说来就来
What makes you think you can just show up like this?
我已经不是小孩子了
Okay, I-I-I'm not a little kid anymore,
不会再任你们摆布
so you can't... you can't push me around.
我们只是想见我们的孙女
We want to see our granddaughter,
看看她过得怎么样
just to see how she's doing.
我去告诉CJ你们来了
I'll go tell CJ you're here.
她不想见你们
Well, she doesn't want to see you.
-她在家吗 -不关你们的事
- Is she home? - That is none of your business!
说了你都不信
You're not gonna believe it.
伊森和汉娜来了
Ethan and Hannah are here,
他们的气味比以前更好闻了
and they smell better than ever.
-来 快来 -你在干什么
- Come! Come now! - Hey. What you doing?
走吧 跟我走
Let's go. Follow me.
离开你们 我们过得很好
We have a whole life without you.
-我很不喜欢这种伏击 -"伏击"
- I really don't appreciate this ambush. - "Ambush"?
格洛丽亚 我们是一家人
Gloria, we're family.
格洛丽亚
Gloria.
我们能从头再来吗 拜托
Can't we just start again? Please.
-让我们重新开始 -格洛...
- Let's just start over. - Glo...
格洛丽亚 格洛丽亚 拜托
Gloria, Gloria, please.
你不记得伊森和汉娜了
Y-You forgot Ethan and Hannah.
别这么看我
Don't look at me like that.
这么多年过去了
All these years later,
他们还想把她从我身边夺走
they still want to take her from me.
格洛丽亚
Gloria!
让他们进来 是伊森和汉娜
L-Let them in. It's Ethan and Hannah.
我把它放在这儿
I'll just leave it here.
我知道是你 狗老大
I know that's you, Boss Dog.
我喜欢听他叫我"狗老大"
I love it when he calls me "Boss Dog."
继续照顾CJ
You just keep looking after CJ.
好
Okay.
不 别走
No, don't leave!
CJ在这儿
CJ's here.
来 莫莉 来
Come on, Molly. Come on.
好了
Okay.
干得好 莫莉
Good job, Molly.
安迪说你的嗅觉训练进行得很顺利
Andi says you've really taken to scent training.
给点吃的 拜托
Food, please.
离我们远点
Leave us alone.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你不接我电♥话♥
You don't answer my calls.
因为我不想跟你说话 沙恩
Yeah, because I don't want to talk to you, Shane.
别这样 CJ
Come on, CJ.
你不会还在因为派对的事生我的气吧
You're not still mad about the party?
别不搭理我
Don't walk away from me.
放手 沙恩
Get off. Shane!
你干什么
What are you doing?
-我以为你没这么怂呢 -沙恩
- I thought you were cooler than this. - Shane!
它咬我
It bit me!
滚开 CJ不喜欢你
Go away. CJ doesn't like you.
我要宰了那条蠢狗
I'm gonna kill that stupid dog!
我也不喜欢你
I don't like you, either.
理查德 如果是你
Richard, if that's you,
正好来把你的垃圾拿走
why don't you come get your junk?
是你啊
It's you.
理查德走了
Richard left.
沙恩刚刚袭击了我
Shane just attacked me.
格洛丽亚的气味比以往更浓重
Gloria smelled stronger than usual.
看来今天我们跟男人处得都不顺利
Well... looks like today's not a good day for us and men.
是啊
Right.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
对啊
Yeah.
成年人可以喝醉
Adults are allowed to get drunk
尤其是在被借到钱后
when they get dumped by their boyfriend
就再也不出现的男友甩了以后
who borrowed money they will never see again.
我说有人袭击了我 妈妈
I just told you that some guy attacked me, Mom.
真的很可怕 你一点都不关心吗
It was really scary. Do you even care?
你做了什么 你勾引他了吗
Well, what did you do? Did you... did you lead him on?
你激怒他了吗
Did you provoke him or something?
真不敢相信你居然这么说
I cannot believe you just said that.
你真的是世界上最恶劣的妈妈
You are literally the worst mother in the world.
不 最恶劣的是我妈妈
No, that was my mother.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我不想再待在这里
I don't want to be here anymore.
我要带上我的钱 然后搬出去
I'm taking my money, and I'm moving out.
-什么钱 -我爸爸的理赔金
- What money? - The money from Dad's settlement.
克拉里蒂 那笔钱已经没了
Clarity, that money's gone.
什么
What?
你以为我们的房♥子是怎么来的
How do you think we have a house?
还有车
And a car?
但那笔钱是留给我的
But... but that money was for me.
你已经在用了 CJ
Well, it's been for you, CJ!
我孤身一人
I am alone.
-你怎么能指望我独自承担这一切 -等等
- How do you expect me to do... to do this on my own? - W-Wait.
所以那些...
So, all of the...
那些旅行 妈妈
all of the travel, Mom,
那些装满衣橱的名牌衣服
the-the closet full of designer clothes,
一箱箱的葡萄酒...
the cases of wine...
花的都是我的财产
that... that's all been my inheritance?
我也值得拥有好东西
I deserve nice things, too.
电影精选列表