Turns out Gloria's a pretty good ear scratcher, too.
或许她还有希望
Maybe there is hope for her, after all.
这些纸闻起来像汉娜的儿子
The papers smelled like Hannah's boy.
让我想起了伊森和汉娜 还有农场
They made me think of Ethan and Hannah and the farm.
格洛丽亚 我很想你
Gloria, I miss you.
我想我会被摩托罗拉聘用
I think I'm gonna get the Motorola job.
上周我看了一间公园旁的公♥寓♥
I saw an apartment next to a park
很适合带孩子一起住
that would be perfect for the baby.
我知道我们都很害怕
I know we're both scared,
但我终于开始明白了
but I finally have some clarity.
我们那么年轻 都不知道自己在干些什么
We're so young, and we don't know what we're doing.
但我们拥有彼此
But we have each other,
我们会一起想明白该怎么办
and we will figure it out together.
我们可以去密歇根州的农场 跟我妈和伊森
We can spend the summer with my mom and Ethan
一起度过这个夏天
at the farm in Michigan.
我知道我妈肯定可以帮我们很多忙
I know my mom will be super helpful to us.
要当奶奶了 她非常兴奋
She is so excited to be a grandmother.
我等不及想见我们的女儿了
I cannot wait to meet our little girl.
怎样才能养育一个坚强 无所畏惧的孩子
How do you raise a child to be strong and bold?
让她相信自己
To believe in herself?
有你当她的妈妈 她肯定会有一个好的开始
She'll have a good start with you as her mom.
我为她 为我们抱有很多的期待
I have so many dreams for her and for us.
真不敢相信我会接受我妈的建议 但是...
Can't believe I'm taking my mother's advice, but...
如果不试 我永远也不知道 对吗 麦克斯
if I don't try it, I'll never know, will I, Max?
-对吗 -有时候 你能做到的最好的事
- Will I? - Sometimes the best thing you can do
就是陪在她身边
is just be there.
就算你的肋骨被压着了
Even if your ribs get
让你有点憋不住
a little bit crushed and it makes you want to go.
♪ 一直以来 ♪
♪ All the times ♪
♪ 我都在怀疑自己 ♪
♪ I doubted myself ♪
♪ 所有那些 ♪
♪ All these stories ♪
♪ 难以言说的故事 ♪
♪ That I couldn't tell ♪
♪ 没有勇气 ♪
♪ Wouldn't stand
♪ 站在人群之前 ♪
♪ In front of a crowd ♪
♪ 亦或大声道出我的想法 ♪
♪ Or say my thoughts too loud ♪
♪ 但我感受到灼热的火焰 ♪
♪ But there's a fire I'm feeling ♪
♪ 在我心中熊熊燃烧 ♪
♪ That burns me up ♪
♪ 生平第一次 ♪
♪ For once in my life ♪
♪ 我准备好放手一跃 ♪
♪ I'm ready to jump ♪
♪ 我在坠落 无所畏惧 ♪
♪ I'm falling, fearless ♪
♪ 这是唯一的办法 ♪
♪ No other way to do this ♪
♪ 因为即使我在坠落 ♪
♪ 'Cause even when I'm crashing down ♪
♪ 还有更高的境界 ♪
♪ There is higher ground ♪
♪ 我在坠落 无所畏惧 ♪
♪ I'm falling, fearless ♪
♪ 这是唯一的办法 ♪
♪ No other way to do this ♪
♪ 因为即使我在坠落 ♪
♪ 'Cause even if I'm crashing down ♪
♪ 此时此刻 我乐在其中 ♪
♪ I'm in this moment now ♪
♪ 我在坠落 无所畏惧 ♪
♪ I'm falling, fearless. ♪
♪ I don't want to steal your freedom... ♪
你太棒了
You're so great.
天呐
My God.
你做到了
You did it.
我太为你骄傲了
I'm so proud of you.
你不感到开心吗
Don't you feel good?
我感到释怀了
I, uh... I feel relieved.
那首关于你爷爷奶奶的农场的歌♥非常打动我
That song about your grandparents' farm really got to me.
你去过那里吗
Have you even been there?
那时候我还是个婴儿 不过...
Just when I was a baby, but...
我也不知道 看了我爸的信之后
I don't know. Reading my dad's letters,
我好像记起来了
I kind of felt like I remembered it.
我一直在找机会报答你和麦克斯
I've been trying to think of a way to repay you and Max.
今晚让我有了一个疯狂的想法
Tonight just gave me this crazy idea.
你愿意来一次公路旅行吗
Would you be up for a road trip?
我喜欢坐车 但我为什么被拴住了
I love car rides, but why am I tied down?
我真的很想把头伸出窗外
I really would like to put my head out the window.
他喜欢坐车
He loves car rides.
这些气味
These smells.
会是那里吗
Could it be?
真不敢相信我居然答应来了
Can't believe I said yes to this.
我觉得最好抓住每次机会
I think it's best to say yes whenever possible.
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
好吧
Okay.
不知道城里的狗会不会喜欢这地方
Well, I wonder what a city dog's gonna make of this place.
农场 我回来了
The farm! I'm back!
我们去看看吧
Should we check it out?
我闻到马狗了
I smell horse-dogs!
我闻到汉娜了 我闻到我的男孩了
I smell Hannah! I smell my boy!
你好
Hello.
你是从哪来的
Where'd you come from?
伊森 是我
Ethan, it's me!
我是贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利
It's Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey.
伊森 外面怎么了
Ethan, wh-what's going on out here?
-怎么... -你看啊
- What...? - Look at this.
你真是个小可爱
Aren't you a cutie pie?
你的主人是谁
Who is your owner?
我想...
I think...
你可能是我奶奶 汉娜
you might be my Grandma Hannah?
我是
I am.
CJ
CJ?
天呐 这个地方感觉很熟悉
God, I feel like I know this place.
当然了
Of course you do.
这是你家
It's home.
CJ
CJ?
你长大了
Y-You grew up.
这是你的狗吗
I-Is that... is that your dog?
是的 这是麦克斯
Yeah, that's, um... this is Max.
小心 他不是很友好
Be careful. He's not very friendly.
是啊 你是个杀手
Yeah, you're a killer.
好吧
Okay.
我照你说的做了 伊森
I did what you told me, Ethan.
很不容易 花了很长时间 但我做到了
It was not easy. It took a long time, but I did it.
我把CJ带回家了
I brought CJ home.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you.
-天呐 -真漂亮 你看
- My gosh. - Oh, that's beautiful. Look at that.
你看这张
Look at this one.
你们两个认识多久了
So, how long have you two known each other?
从十岁起我们就是最好的朋友
Best friends since we were ten years old.
那你们不是...
So, you're not, uh...
不是 不是
No. No.
我们只是朋友
We're, um... we're just friends.
天呐 我看起来好开心
Gosh, I look so happy.
为什么我妈妈不让我见你们
Why did my mother keep me away from you?
你♥爸♥爸去世时 格洛丽亚年纪很小
When your father died, Gloria was so young,
我觉得她认为全世界都在跟她作对
and I think she thought that the world was against her.
她不明白我们是站在她那边的
And she couldn't see that we were on her side.
对吗
Right?
我再去拿几本相册来
I'm gonna get some more photo albums.
贝利交给你
Here. Take Bailey.
他叫麦克斯
His-his name's Max.
好吧 麦克斯
Okay... Max.
他真正的名字叫贝利
You know, his real name is Bailey.
对吧 狗老大
Ain't that right, Boss Dog?
没错
That's right.
我喜欢听他叫我"狗老大"
I love when he calls me "Boss Dog."
我唯一想不通的是
The only thing I can't figure
狗老大怎么会变得这么娇小
is how Boss Dog can be such a little guy.
等等 你是说我的狗其实是你的狗
Wait, so, my dog is actually your dog?
我把他永久租借
He's on permanent loan.
给你了
To you.
电影精选列表