好吧
Okay.
贝利是伊森小时候的狗
Bailey was Ethan's dog when he was a kid,
他总是说贝利变成别的狗回来了
and he always said that Bailey came back as a different dog
让我们在分开多年后重新走到一起
and brought us back together after many years apart.
现在他认为麦克斯就是贝利
And now he thinks that Max is Bailey
贝利让你回到了我们身边
and Bailey's brought you to us.
她认为我老糊涂了
She thinks I lost my marbles.
这个嘛
Oh, well...
你就是这么想的
Yeah, you do.
-这件事上我很肯定 -好吧
- I know what I'm talking about on this one. - Sure.
你也不相信我 对吗CJ
You don't believe me, either, CJ, do you?
关于那条狗 你还有很多不知道的
There's a lot you don't know about that dog.
我可以证明给你看
I could show you.
-来吧 贝利 -来了
- Come on, Bailey. - Coming.
好吧
Okay.
我很久没做过这个了
Yeah, it's been a while since I've done this.
我曾经是站着做的
I used to do it standing up.
好了 你...
All right, you...
准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
我们像以前那样做吧
Let's do it just like we used to.
好
Okay.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
上
Go!
这东西什么时候变得这么大了
When did this thing get so big?
很厉害吧
Pr-Pretty great, right?
什么
Wha...?
只不过现在...
Only... only now the...
橄榄球比他还重
The football weighs more than he does.
等等
Wait.
-他怎么... -我也不明白为什么
- How did... - I don't know how or what.
贝利临死前
When Bailey died,
我让他照顾你
I told him to take care of you.
保护你
To protect you.
我相信他做到了
And I believe that's what he did.
对不对 狗老大
Ain't that right, Boss Dog?
终于想明白时 感觉有点奇怪吧
It's kind of weird when you finally get it, right?
特伦特
Trent?
特伦特
Trent!
他在那边
He's over there.
我得走了 伊森
I got to go, Ethan.
你让我保护她的
You told me to protect her.
特伦特 特伦特
Trent. Trent!
怎么了 出什么事了
Wh-What is it? What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
没出事
Nothing's wrong.
特伦特 麦克斯就是莫莉
Max was Molly, Trent.
所以他能闻出你病了
That's how he knew you were sick.
-什么 -麦克斯就是莫莉
- What? - Max was Molly.
在莫莉之前 他是伊森的狗 贝利
And before Molly, he was Ethan's dog, Bailey.
我觉得大狗也是他
And I think he was also Big Dog,
他跟我握爪 还帮我赢了五十美元
who gave me its paw and helped me win 50 dollars.
好吧
Okay.
麦克斯让我们走到了一起 特伦特
Max brought us together, Trent.
他找到了我 然后又找到了你
He found me, and then he found you,
然后他救了你的命
and then he saved your life.
这一切都是为了让我们在一起
All so we could be together.
拜托
Come on.
你们能赶紧舔脸吗
Would you just lick faces already?
这可能吗
Is it possible?
不
No.
完全不可能
No, it's utterly impossible.
但我想这是真的
But I guess it's true.
我爱你 特伦特
I love you, Trent.
我一直爱着你
I've always loved you.
我爱了你一辈子了
I've loved you forever.
终于
Finally.
谢谢你 麦克斯
Thank you, Max.
还有莫莉
And Molly.
还有贝利 还有大狗
And Bailey, and Big Dog.
那些都是我
Those are all me.
是啊
Yeah.
我照伊森说的做了
I did what Ethan asked.
克拉里蒂·琼
我照顾CJ 让她过上好日子
I watched after CJ so that she would have a good life,
有个好家庭
with a good pack.
看起来很棒
It looks great.
想听听我写的关于你的歌♥吗 麦克斯
You want to hear a song I wrote about you, Max?
CJ叫我的名字 我永远都听不厌
I never got tired of hearing CJ say my name.
我活了很多次
I had a lot of lives.
每次都不同
All different.
有时候高大
Sometimes I was big,
有时候娇小
and sometimes I was small.
妈妈抱
Here's Mama.
你好吗
How you doing?
你好吗
How you doing?
亲一下
Kiss.
我们去看狗
Let's go see the dog.
那么多起起落落
So many ups and downs.
-格洛丽亚偶尔也会出现了 -真好
- Even Gloria came around once in a while. - Yes.
我训练她玩耍
I trained her to play.
对 那是小狗
Yeah. That's the puppy.
那么多道别
So many good-byes.
我离开了那么多次 每次他都在我身边
He'd been with me so many times when I had to leave.
这次有我在他身边
Now I got to be with him.
我们将伊森·蒙哥马利交由您照护
We release Ethan Montgomery into your care.
原主祝福你 保佑你
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
愿主的光辉照耀你 赐予你平静...
May the Lord's face shine upon you and give you peace...
詹姆斯 多萝西
伊森
那么多人
So many people.
一路走过 我让我爱的人
Through it all, I let the people I loved
知道我有多爱他们
know just how much I loved them.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他躺了一整天了
He's just been lying there all day.
你是个好孩子 麦克斯
You're a good boy, Max.
最好的
The best.
没有你我们该怎么办
Where would we be without you?
你是条好狗 莫莉·麦克斯
You're a good dog, Molly Max.
你真是条好狗
You're such a good dog.
躺在我的女孩的怀里
Lying there with my girl holding me,
我能感觉到时候又到了
I can feel it happening again.
我知道我要道别了
I knew I was saying good-bye,
但我并不伤感
but I wasn't sad.
♪ 亲近或遥远 ♪
♪ Near or far ♪
♪ 结束或开始 ♪
♪ The end or the start ♪
♪ 我都会 ♪
♪ I'll be here ♪
♪ 陪着你 ♪
♪ With you ♪
♪ 我都会 ♪
♪ I'll be here ♪
♪ 陪着你 ♪
♪ With you. ♪
我知道这是真的
I knew this to be true.
我的名字叫贝利
My name was Bailey.
还有莫莉 大狗 麦克斯
And Molly, and Big Dog, and Max.
我是条好狗 狗老大
I was a good dog, a Boss Dog.
我知道爱人类是我的终极使命
I knew that loving people was my ultimate purpose.
而现在来到这里
And that being here now,
永远爱他们 就是我的奖赏
loving them forever was my reward.
你好 狗老大
Hello, Boss Dog.
来吧 小伙子
Come on, boy.
来吧 伙计
Come on. Come on, buddy.
准备好了吗
电影精选列表