在这样的日子里
On days like this,
我觉得自己是世上最幸运的狗
I feel like the luckiest dog in the world.
阳光抚背
I got the sun on my back.
清风拂面
I got the wind in my face.
还能坐在这辆
I get to ride in this car
车窗总是放下的车里
where the windows are always rolled down.
我叫贝利
My name is Bailey.
很享受微风徐来的感觉吧 小伙子
You enjoying the breeze, boy?
-我爱我的男孩 伊森 -狗老大
- I love my boy Ethan. - Boss Dog.
-我也爱我的女孩汉娜 -狗老大
- And I love my girl Hannah, too. - Boss Dog.
人老大
Boss Man.
我活过很多次
I've lived a lot of lives,
尿过很多东西
and I've peed on a lot of stuff.
但有件事我一直搞不明白
There is one thing I've never been able to figure out, though:
这里为什么总是这么痒
Why does it always itch right here?
宝宝可以过来了
Baby can come up.
宝宝可以过来这边了
Baby can come up here.
我得去了
That's my cue.
我♥干♥完活就去厨房♥找你
I'll meet you in the kitchen after I do the chores.
跟我一样老态龙钟了吗 狗老大
You as creaky as me, Boss Dog?
走吧
Let's go.
拜托 早晨的味道最好了
Come on. Mornings had the best smells.
当然了 我们得干活
Sure, we had to do our chores...
走吧 贝利
Come on, Bailey.
但每次结束时我都能吃一个鸡蛋
but it always ended with an egg.
爽
Yeah.
不是吧
Seriously?
伙计
Hey, buddy.
觉得自己宝刀未老吗 狗老大
Still think you got one in you, Boss Dog?
好吧
Okay.
准备好了吗
You ready?
生来就准备好了
Born ready.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
上
Go!
干得漂亮 狗老大
Way to go, Boss Dog.
越来越力不从心了
That isn't getting any easier.
越来越力不从心了
That isn't getting any easier.
宝刀未老啊 狗老大
You still got it, Boss Dog.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
好孩子
Good boy.
来吧 我们进屋
Come on, let's go to the house.
来吧 伙计 来吧
Come on, buddy. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 培根 来吧 培根
Come on, bacon. Come on, bacon.
不是培根 但也能吃
It's not bacon, but I'll take it.
早上好
Morning.
-妈妈 你好 -你好
- Hi, Mommy. - Hi.
早上好 格洛丽亚
Morning, Gloria.
汉娜 她什么时候醒的
What time did she wake up, Hannah?
当时没看时间
Wasn't looking at the clock.
但不要紧
Doesn't matter, though.
我们和小孙女玩得很开心
We're having fun with our granddaughter.
汉娜曾有一个叫亨利的儿子
Hannah used to have a boy named Henry.
他把格洛丽亚带到了我们家
He brought Gloria into our pack.
一直喂她吃松饼 她就要变成小胖妞了
We keep feeding her pancakes, she's gonna get chubby.
也许这次她会给我点吃的
Maybe this time she'll give me a treat.
没有吃的 好吧
No? No treat? Okay.
我还以为就是要把小宝宝喂得胖乎乎的
I thought little babies were supposed to be chubby.
伊森 嘘
Ethan, shh.
汉娜最近经常说"嘘"
Hannah made that "shh" sound a lot lately.
-这是谁 -爸爸
- Who's that? - Daddy.
爸爸 我觉得她遗传了亨利的眼睛
Daddy. You know, I think she has Henry's eyes.
亨利离开了家 再也没有回来
Henry went away and never came back.
汉娜为此整天以泪洗面
Hannah cried a lot.
我整天舔她的脸
I licked her face a lot.
真希望儿子还活着
I wish my son was alive
见见他可爱的女儿
to see his adorable daughter.
她丢地上 我吃掉
She drops it, I eat it.
-这是我们的约定 -掉到地上了
- That's our deal. - It fell.
橙色 紫色
Orange. Purple.
格洛丽亚喜欢把吃的放在脸上
Gloria liked to wear food on her face.
-但不是好吃的 -你好
- But not good food. - Hello?
一条恶心的狗刚刚在舔我的脸
A... a gross dog just licked my face.
不 被困在农场就会发生这样的事
No, no, that's-that's how it goes when you're stuck on a farm.
CJ 你要去哪
CJ, where are you going?
我们应该在这玩
We're supposed to play here.
在芝加哥遇到什么事了
What's happening in Chicago?
一五一十地告诉我 一边去
Tell me everything. Go away.
你们要出去玩吗
Are you guys going out?
我看见马马了
I see the horsey.
不 别进去
No, don't go in there.
CJ 停下
CJ, stop.
他很害怕
He's scary.
吁 伙计 吁
Whoa, boy. Whoa.
伊森气喘吁吁的样子
From the way he was breathing,
我能看出来他很害怕
I knew Ethan was scared.
不知道 我感觉...
I don't know. I feel like...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
等会打回给你
Hey, let me call you back.
CJ刚刚跑到莱纳斯那里去了
CJ just got in with Linus.
过来
Hey, come here.
格洛丽亚 她有可能会受伤
She could have been hurt, Gloria.
贝利救了她
Bailey saved her.
恕我直言
Let me get this straight.
它是电视上的那种英雄狗吗
It's one of those hero dogs you see on TV?
它叫贝利
Its name is Bailey.
我喜欢听我的男孩伊森叫我的名字
I love when my boy Ethan says my name.
进屋吧
Go inside.
我知道你做了什么 狗老大
I know what you did, Boss Dog.
走吧
Come on.
我不知道格洛丽亚是从哪找来这个宝宝的
I don't know where Gloria found this baby,
但她是个很棒的新成员
but it is a great addition.
CJ是个聪明 充满好奇心的孩子
CJ is smart and curious.
我们得照看好她
We just have to keep an eye on her.
我就转身了两秒
Well, I turned my back for two seconds.
更像是两年吧
More like two years.
CJ
CJ.
-吃一口 CJ -不吃
- Come on, CJ. - No.
-克拉里蒂 克拉里蒂·琼 -奶奶 奶奶
- Clarity. Clarity June. - Nana, Nana.
妈妈在这 你能叫声妈妈吗
Mama's here now. Can you say "Mama"?
奶奶 奶奶
Nana, Nana.
好吧
All right.
克拉里蒂·琼 这不好玩
Clarity June, that is not funny.
有点好玩
It's kind of funny.
为什么从来没有人往我脸上涂吃的
Why doesn't anyone ever wipe food on my face?
经历了兴奋刺♥激♥的一天后
After all the excitement of the day,
我得在大水盆里降降温
I had to cool off in the big water bowl.
你知道那是什么
You know what that is.
玩得开心吗
You having fun yet?
爷...
Grand...
爷爷 天哪
Grandpa. Oh... oh, my goodness.
我就让你们带她几个小时
I-I leave her with you for a couple hours,
你们就让克拉里蒂和肮脏的狗一起洗澡
and you have Clarity bathing with a filthy dog?
格洛丽亚终于想和我们一起玩了
Finally, Gloria wants to play.
他们只是在一起玩水
Well, they're just playing.
好了 出去 狗
All right, get-get out. Get out, dog.
拜托
Come on.
电影精选列表