妈妈 那笔钱是爸爸
Mom, that money was the only thing
唯一留给我的东西
I ever got from my dad.
那是唯一让我觉得
That was the only thing that made me feel like,
也许这个世界上还有人
somewhere in the world, there might actually be
关心我的东西
someone looking out for me.
看来是我太傻了 对吧
But I guess that was really stupid, wasn't it?
你不能把车开走
You cannot take the car.
为什么不能 我付的钱
Why not? I paid for it.
我从来不知道
I never knew there could be
还有伤心兜风这回事
such a thing as a sad car ride.
什么
What?
沙恩
Shane?
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我只想坐在座位上
All I wanted to do was stay
但车一直把我甩来甩去
on my seat, but the car kept pushing me off.
抱歉 莫莉
Sorry, Molly.
天啊
Oh, God.
什么
What?
这辆车疯了
The car's gone crazy.
莫莉
Molly?
车总算停了
The car finally stopped.
你没事吧 CJ
Are you okay, CJ?
莫莉 莫莉
Molly? Molly?
我喜欢这声音
I love that sound.
说明CJ在旁边
It means CJ's nearby.
莫莉 莫莉
Molly. Molly?
莫莉
Molly?
但我知道我要离开她了
But now I know I'm leaving her.
-我也不想 -莫莉
- I don't want to. - Molly.
但我别无选择
But I have no choice.
莫莉
Molly.
莫莉
Molly.
-不 莫莉 -我记得农场里的小CJ
- No, Molly. - I remembered baby CJ on the farm
记得我多么想保护她
and how much I wanted to protect her.
记得她多么需要我
How much she needed me.
她的旅程...
Her journey...
还没结束
is not over.
快来
Come on.
CJ很难过
CJ was so sad.
她还需要我
She still needs me.
CJ 不管你在哪 我发誓...
CJ, wherever you are, I promise...
我都会找到你
I'll find you.
但首先 我得处理些事情
But first, I need to get a few things out of the way.
我得玩耍 我得摔跤
I need to play. I need to wrestle.
我得啃脸
I need to bite a few faces.
我得吠叫
I need to bark.
我得玩毛毯
I need to play with a blanket.
我得咬耳朵
I need to bite some ears.
很不幸 我还是得洗澡
And, unfortunately, I still have to take baths.
我知道我的旅程应该和CJ在一起 但是...
I knew my journey was with CJ, but...
我到处都找不到她的气味
I couldn't find her scent anywhere.
过来 大狗
Come on, Big Dog.
现在我和乔一起生活
Now I lived with Joe.
-准备好迎接新的一天了吗 -他对我很好
- Ready for another day? - He was good to me.
他住在一栋用零食做成的房♥子里
He lived in a house made out of snacks.
给你的
Just for you.
好好享用
Okay, bon appétit.
这是我的最爱
These are my favorite.
-慢慢享用 -我忘了这个
- Enjoy it. - I forgot about these.
不 这才是我的最爱
No, these are definitely my favorite.
你不能吃冰淇淋
No ice cream for you.
牛肉干怎么样
How about a Slim Jim?
就是它
That's the one.
冠军出现了
We have a winner.
我的最爱
My favorite.
后来有一天
Then, one day,
我听到了让我想起...
I heard something that reminded me of...
那个声音
That sound.
早上好
Morning.
你好
Hi.
会是她吗
Could it be?
再让我闻一闻 确认一下
Maybe one more sniff, just to be sure.
今天过得怎么样
How's your day going?
挺好的 谢谢
Pretty good, thanks.
一共四块五
That'll be $4.50.
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
是我的CJ 我找到你了
It's my CJ. I found you!
大狗
Big Dog.
他从来不为任何事起身
He never gets up for anything.
"大狗" 你怎么想到这个名字的
"Big Dog"? How'd you ever come up with that name?
灵光一现
Just sort of came to me.
你好 大狗
Hey there, Big Dog. Hey.
-现在我可以跟你走了 -你好吗
- Now I can go with you. - How you doing?
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
他肯定闻到你身上的狗味了
Must smell a dog on you.
我没有养狗
I don't have a dog.
以前养过
Used to, though.
她叫莫莉 她是最棒的
Her name was Molly. She was the best.
她知道是我 我们终于重逢了
She knows it's me. We're finally back together.
握爪
Paw.
太可爱了
That is so sweet.
我教过我的狗握爪
I, um... I trained my dog to shake.
他从来没做过
He's never done that before.
真的吗
Really?
很高兴认识你 大狗
Well, it's very nice to meet you, Big Dog.
我还要一张彩票刮刮卡
Can I also get a lottery scratch card?
你要去哪儿
So, where you headed?
纽约
New York City.
我希望乔告诉她我有多爱牛肉干
I hope Joe tells her about how much I love meat sticks.
搬去纽约工作还是...
You got a job or something?
我是一名唱作人
Well, I'm a singer-songwriter.
想成为一名唱作人 所以...
Trying to be a singer-songwriter, so...
不会吧 五十块
Oh, no way. 50 bucks.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
这辈子从来没中过奖
Never won anything before in my life.
你肯定是条幸运狗
You must be a lucky dog.
我还希望乔告诉她
And I hope Joe tells her about
那种嘎吱嘎吱的咸东西 太好吃了
the crunchy, salty things, too. Oh, they're so good.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 再见
Okay. See ya.
-一路平安 -真希望我能感谢乔
- Travel safe. - I wished I could thank Joe for taking
一直以来把我照顾得这么好
such good care of me all this time.
我希望他知道我有多感激
I hoped he knew how grateful I was.
不 不 你得待在这里 大狗
Oh, no, no. You have to stay here, Big Dog.
CJ 不 我应该跟你走才对
CJ, no. I'm supposed to come with you.
CJ 等等 你在干什么
CJ, wait. What are you doing?
不 不 你不能丢下我
No! No, you can't leave me.
我和伊森说过我会保护你的
I told Ethan I would protect you.
大狗
Big Dog.
CJ 回来
CJ, come back.
我得帮助你
I need to help you.
大狗
Big Dog!
求你了 带我走吧
Please, take me with you.
不 不 我不能失去你
No! No! I can't lose you.
我不会放弃的 我绝不会放弃
I will never stop. I will never stop.
慢一点
Slow... slow down.
对不起 我跑不了更快了
I'm sorry, I... I just can't run any faster.
来吧 大狗
Come on, Big Dog.
大狗
Big Dog.
电影精选列表