不要全吃光 好吗
do not eat the whole thing, okay?
生活对胖子很不友好
Life is harder when you're chubby.
更何况你说自己想当歌♥手
Plus, you claim you want to be a singer.
歌♥手必须漂亮
Got to look good.
感觉CJ像是被击中了
It felt like CJ got hit,
但我没看到是什么击中了她
but I didn't see what hit her.
你想向我交代什么
What'd you want to tell me?
只是想知道你几点能回家
Just wanted to know what time you'll be home.
不会太晚
Not too late.
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈 我害怕
Mommy, I'm scared!
等等我 CJ
Wait for me, CJ!
CJ害怕了
CJ was afraid.
我也害怕了
I was afraid.
如果我保护她 也许她也会保护我
Maybe if I protect her, she'll protect me.
我以前很讨厌妈妈很晚都不回家
I used to hate it when my mom stayed out late.
现在我有了你
And now I have you.
我再也不用害怕了
I don't have to be scared anymore.
我知道你会保护我
I know you'll protect me.
快让那个声音停下
Make that noise stop.
我真的真的很害怕
I'm really, really scared.
咚咚咚
Knock, knock.
早上好 亲爱的
Hey, morning, sweetie.
早上好
Good morning.
我觉得给你做点早餐
So I thought it might be nice
应该很不错
if I cooked you some breakfast.
什么 你会做早餐吗
What? Do you even know how to do that?
傻孩子 我当然会
You silly. Of course I do.
我要出去 我憋不住了
I need to get outside. I need to go.
那...那是什么
Wh-What... what is that?
这是...这是...
This is, um... this is...
你一定就是克拉里蒂 我是保罗
You must be Clarity. I'm Paul.
这个小伙子是谁啊
And who's that little fella?
是小姑娘
Little gal.
-她叫莫莉 -我们要起床了吗
- Her name's Molly. - Are we getting up?
说真的 我憋不住了
I seriously need to go.
太可爱了吧
What a sweetie.
-我喜欢狗 -是吗
- I love dogs. - Oh, yeah?
我和妈妈也喜欢
Me and my mom do, too.
我得出去遛莫莉了
I have to take Molly out for a walk,
不过我们会回来吃早餐的
but we'll be back for breakfast.
好的
Okay.
-我先去准备鸡尾酒 -好极了
- I'll go start those mimosas. - Great.
我们惹上麻烦了 莫莉 是的 大♥麻♥烦
We're in trouble, Molly. Yes, we are.
你背着我养了一条狗
You went behind my back and you got a dog?
你不许养狗
You're not allowed to have a dog.
听明白了吗
You understand me?
格洛丽亚听起来很生气
Gloria sounded angry.
气味也很浓重
Smelled pretty strong, too.
宝贝 要再来一杯鸡尾酒吗
Hey, babe, you want another mimosa?
好啊 太好了
Oh, yeah, that'd be lovely.
我要留下她
I'm keeping her.
如果她会玩耍 也许就会开心一点
Maybe if she plays, she will feel happy.
我要留下莫莉
I'm keeping Molly.
我是你妈妈 我说了算
I am your mother, and I am the boss.
妈妈不应该让十一岁的女儿夜里一人在家
And you're not supposed to leave your 11-year-old alone at night,
几乎每晚都是
almost every night,
还是在吓人的雷雨夜
during terrifying thunderstorms.
我的老师肯定很有兴趣
I'm sure my teacher would be very interested
了解这样的妈妈
in a mother who did that.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
我会害怕
I get scared.
莫莉会保护我
Molly protects me.
你不能逼我送走她
You can't make me get rid of her.
懂了吗
See?
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
我愿意为她做任何事
And I'll do everything for her.
你甚至都没发现她在家
You didn't even know she was here.
这狗需要洗澡
That dog needs a bath.
你可以留下来了 你可以和我在一起了
You're staying with me. You get to stay with me.
好孩子 CJ 你是个好孩子
Good girl, CJ. You're a good girl.
没错 你的确需要洗澡
Yep, you do need a bath.
的确需要
Yep. You do.
看 莫莉 我的吊坠手链
Look, Molly, my charm bracelet.
上面有全世界我最爱的两样东西
It has my two favorite things in the whole world:
你和我的吉他
you and my guitar.
谢谢你给我看 虽然我不知道那是什么
Thank you for showing me whatever that is.
我要接着睡觉了
I will be going back to sleep now.
♪ 我都会 ♪
♪ I'll be here ♪
♪ 陪着你 ♪
♪ With you ♪
♪ 亲近或遥远 ♪
♪ Near or far ♪
♪ 结束或开始 ♪
♪ The end or the start... ♪
特伦特一如既往 总是很准时
Good old Trent, always on time.
洛奇一如既往 总是很准时
Good old Rocky, always on time.
首先 我来拉这根棍子
First, I'm gonna pull the stick,
然后你拉 然后我再拉
then you pull the stick, then I'll pull the stick.
看看我们的小狗
Look at our babies.
是啊 都长大了
Yep. All grown-up.
我们是不是该开始为上大学存钱了
Should we start saving for college?
莫莉和我并不是上大学的料 特伦特
Molly and I aren't exactly on the college track, Trent.
实际上我正在考虑退学
I'm actually thinking about dropping out of school.
要是我跟父母说要从高中退学
If I told my parents I was dropping out of high school,
他们会直接自燃
they would spontaneously combust.
好吧 我要尽快离开这里
Yeah, well, as soon as I can, I'm getting out of here.
我打算搬去纽约
I'm gonna move to New York City.
你打算怎么实现
And how are you gonna do that?
我爸死后有一笔保险理赔金
There was this insurance settlement when my dad died.
我满十八了 终于能领这笔钱了
I finally get the money when I'm 18, so...
我准备用这笔钱搬去纽约
I'm gonna use it to move to New York,
录样带 开始我的音乐人生涯
make a demo and get my career started as a musician.
你没怎么提起过你♥爸♥
You hardly ever talk about your dad.
CJ需要我时 我就能感觉到
I-I can tell when CJ needs me.
等一下 洛奇 我去去就回
Hold on, Rocky. I'll be right back.
莫莉
Hey, Molly.
想坐下吗 来吧
Want to sit? Come on.
那个...
Yeah, well...
我爸在我还没出生时就去世了 所以...
died right before I was born, so...
我根本不了解他
I don't really know anything about him.
除了格洛丽亚说我小时候
Well, except Gloria said his parents tried to steal
他父母想偷走这笔钱
that money from me when I was a baby.
我也不知道
So... I don't know.
或许她半数时间都是醉醺醺的 但是...
Maybe she's drunk half the time, but...
她也算对我做了一件好事
she did do one good thing for me.
有时候CJ抱我抱得太紧
Sometimes CJ squeezed me so tight,
我都快喘不上气了
I could barely breathe.
不过我喜欢
I loved it.
你想买♥♥东西吗
Are you gonna buy something?
如果是的话 我就得再进去一趟
'Cause if you are, I got to go back in.
是的吧
Guess I was.
不过我不急
I'm not, like, in a hurry or anything, though.
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
一袋椒盐卷饼和一瓶雪碧
A bag of pretzels and a Sprite.
是的 我可能特别好猜吧
Okay, I guess I'm pretty predictable.
我叫沙恩
Shane.
我叫CJ
CJ.
这是莫莉
That's Molly.
我对这个人有种不好的预感
I'm getting a bad feeling about this person.
它在做什么
What's it doing?
准备在我身上尿尿吗
Getting ready to pee on me?
别激动 莫莉
Cool it, Molly.
电影精选列表