德布医生
Dr. Deb.
我出来看到他躺在这里
I came out here and found him laying here.
他非常痛苦
He's in a lot of pain.
我想是时候了
I think it's time.
你已经尽你所能了
You've done everything you could for him.
你想再跟他说几句吗
Do you want a moment?
贝利
Bailey.
贝利 贝利 贝利
Bailey, Bailey, Bailey.
我的好孩子
You're my good boy.
我们一起度过了那么多好时光 对吗
We had such good times together, didn't we?
你为了我做了那么多
You've done so much for me.
也许下一次 你回来的时候
You think maybe next time you... you come back,
可以去找CJ 你觉得呢
you can come back for CJ, you think?
她需要你 就像我以前需要你一样
She needs you like I needed you.
你可以保护她
You can protect her.
你可以让她开心 就像你让我开心一样
And you make her feel happy like you made me feel happy.
我听不懂这些话语
I didn't understand all the words,
但不知怎地 我明白伊森的意思
but somehow, I knew what Ethan meant.
-准备好了吗 伊森 -好了
- Are you ready, Ethan? - Yeah.
-好了伙计 来吧 -好了
- All right, champ. Here we go. - Yeah.
-好孩子 -你不会再痛苦了
- Good boy. - You're not gonna hurt anymore.
我以前经历过这个
I remember this from before.
稍微刺痛一下
A tiny sting...
然后所有痛苦都化为虚无
and then my pain melted away.
好了 狗老大 好了 伙计
Yeah, Boss Dog. Yeah, bud.
谁是狗老大
Who's the Boss Dog, hmm?
你是狗老大吗
You the Boss Dog?
我爱你 贝利
I love you, Bailey.
贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利
Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey.
所有痛苦都消失了
All my pain was gone.
我到了一个神奇的地方
I was in this place, and it was wonderful.
伊森给了我新的使命
Ethan gave me a new purpose.
我要保护CJ
I was going to protect CJ.
在找到她之前我绝不会停下
And I would never stop looking until I found her.
我又变成了小狗
I was a puppy again.
有妈妈和兄弟姐妹
I had a mother and brothers and sisters.
为什么妈妈的乳♥头♥永远少一个呢
Why are there always seven puppies and six nipples?
别担心 狗妈妈
Don't you worry, mama dog.
你的小宝贝 每一个我都会帮他们找到好家庭
I'm finding good homes for every single one of your cuties.
但是这次总感觉差了点什么
But it felt like something was missing this time.
我看看
Let's see.
我有耳朵 很长的那种
I have ears, pretty long ones.
我有尾巴 我有鼻子
I have a tail. I have a snout.
不知道我有没有...
I wonder if I have a...
没有 这次我是女孩
Nope. I'm a girl this time.
又变成小狗我好开心
It was so great being a puppy again.
我可以玩呀玩呀玩
I got to play and play and-and play.
还有条老狗 他叫丘吉尔先生
There was an old dog named Mr. Churchill.
他可有意思了
He was a lot of fun.
他们太难管了 对吧 丘吉尔先生
They're a real handful, eh, Mr. Churchill?
一个接一个 人们领走了我的兄弟姐妹
One by one, people took my brothers and sisters away.
最后剩下的是我最喜欢的弟弟
All that was left was my favorite brother.
我叫莫莉 他叫洛奇
I was called Molly, and he was called Rocky.
然后有一天 最糟糕的事情发生了
Then, one day, the worst thing happened.
洛奇也要走了
Rocky was going away.
那我还能跟谁一起玩呢
Who was I gonna play with?
你们两个太合适了
You look perfect together.
那个女孩
That girl.
那个女孩很特别
There's something about that girl.
我闻到了熟悉的气味
I smell something familiar.
闻上去像是...
It smells like...
CJ
CJ!
我记得我的使命 CJ就是我的使命
I remember my purpose! CJ is my purpose!
我不能让她离开
I can't let her get away.
我来了 CJ
I'm coming, CJ!
我不能让伊森失望
I can't let Ethan down.
必须到CJ身边去
Got to get to CJ.
我能行
I got this.
我能行 我能行 我能行
I got this. I got this. I got this.
我不行
I don't got this.
你和洛奇这么合拍 我很高兴
I'm so happy you and Rocky are a good match.
他已经是我最好的朋友了
He's already my best friend.
我来了 CJ
I'm coming, CJ!
这栋房♥子的栅栏太多了
This house has too many fences.
CJ 是我
CJ, it's me!
我来保护你了
I-I'm here to protect you.
疯狗
Psycho puppy.
CJ长成巨大的宝宝了
CJ was a gigantic baby now.
这条小狗疯了
This puppy is insane.
这是莫莉
That's Molly.
她和弟弟形影不离
She and her brother are inseparable.
你家能考虑两条一起收养吗
Would your family consider adopting both of them?
我来说
I got this.
我还是见好就收吧
Think I better get out of here
免得连一条都养不了
before they change their minds about getting one dog.
盐 牛奶
Salt, milk.
-汉堡 -那你呢
- Hamburger. - How about you?
你父母会同意让你养狗吗
Do you think your parents would let you have a puppy?
我妈妈确实很喜欢狗
My mom does love dogs.
是吗
She does?
我还是闭嘴吧
I'm gonna stop talking.
我知道该怎么做 我带莫莉回家
I know what to do. I'll take Molly home,
我妈妈会爱上她 然后她会打给你
my mom will go crazy for her, and then she can call you.
-好吧 -好吧
- Well... - Well...
-嘘 -汉娜以前也总是发出"嘘"声
- Shh. - Ah, that's the same "shh" sound Hannah always made.
我一直没明白是什么意思
I never know what it means.
克拉里蒂 是你吗
Clarity, is that you?
妈妈
Mom.
那个声音 是格洛丽亚
That voice. It was Gloria.
你有没有 你有没有挪动那个
Did you, um... did you move that box
装有我的录音样带的箱子
that had my demos in it?
-没碰过 -我遇到了一个
- Didn't touch it. - So, I met a, um...
一个制♥作♥人 他非常想听听我的音乐
this, like... a producer that really wants to hear my music.
我得做作业了
Got to do homework!
-你的新家 -好了 CJ
- Your new home. - Okay, CJ,
你没什么好怕的
you've got nothing to fear.
我来保护你 有猫
I'm here to protect you. Oh, cat!
莫莉 不
Molly, no!
莫莉 莫莉
Molly! Molly!
不 不 不
No, no! No!
-好极了 你也喜欢玩追赶游戏 -不
- Great. You love playing chase, too. - No!
停下
Stop!
别动我的作业
Not my homework!
不 莫莉
No, Molly!
莫莉 不 莫莉
Molly, no. Molly!
不
No!
不 莫莉 不
No, Molly, no!
慢点 莫莉
Slow down, Molly!
拜托 莫莉
Please. Molly.
这下面有好多可以啃的东西
There's so much to chew on under here.
太棒了
Oh, yeah!
真好玩
That was fun.
-下一个游戏是什么 -莫莉
- What's the next game? - Molly.
你是条破坏狗 没错
You're Destructo-Dog. Yes, you are.
我喜欢我的新床
I love my new bed.
-你睡在哪 -好了 莫莉
- Where do you sleep? - Here you go, Molly.
希尔达说你基本懂得外出大小便了
Hilda said you were mostly house-trained,
我暂时在这里放条毛巾 以防万一
so for now, I'll just put a towel down here, just in case.
想尿的时候 谁也拦不住
When you got to go, you got to go.
不 莫莉 不行
No, Molly, no.
电影精选列表