CJ 我得跟你谈谈
CJ, I need to talk to you.
在换衣服
Changing.
人呢 这门怎么锁上了
Hello? Why's this door locked?
CJ
CJ.
-快点 -稍等
- Come on. - Just a minute.
我没玩过这个游戏
Yeah, don't know this game.
不过我可以试试
I will give it a try.
刚刚动静怎么那么大
What's... what is with all this noise?
CJ 这里简直像是轰炸现场
CJ, it looks like a bomb went off in here.
我在重新整理房♥间
I've been doing a little rearranging.
臭死了 你不能把窗户打开吗
It smells terrible. Will you at least open a window?
我喜欢你这身 是新买♥♥的吗
I love your outfit. Is it new?
你真的很喜欢吗
Do you love, love, love it?
我今晚要约会
I have a date tonight.
你要出门
You're going out!
他怎么样 人好吗
How is he? Is he nice?
CJ 男人一开始看上去都很好
Well, CJ, they always start out nice.
那你今晚能自己解决晚饭吗
So can you figure out your-your dinner tonight?
又来
Again?
对
Yeah.
我想把你藏起来可能比我想的要难
I think hiding you might be a little more difficult than I thought.
宝贝 准备好了吗
Hey, babe. You ready?
我们走吧
Let's go.
CJ
CJ?
-准备好了吗 -我该说什么
- Are you ready? - What do I say?
问一个问题 然后接着打给她
Ask a question and keep calling back.
不准笑 我得进入角色
Don't laugh. I need to get into character.
- CJ去哪了 -祝我好运吧
- Where did CJ go? - Wish me luck.
是你啊 CJ
Oh, hi, CJ.
喂
Hello?
喂 是希尔达吗
Hello? Is this Hilda?
我是格洛丽亚·米切尔
This is Gloria Mitchell.
你好 我正在等你打电♥话♥来
Hello. I've been expecting your call.
太好了 太好了
Wonderful, wonderful.
今天我女儿克拉里蒂把那条可爱的狗带回家了
My daughter, Clarity, brought home that sweet dog today.
我们简直太喜欢她了
We just adore her to pieces.
克拉里蒂 亲爱的 我正在跟希尔达说
Clarity, honey, I'm telling Hilda
我们有多爱莫莉
how much we love Molly.
你能稍等一下吗
Can you hold on for a sec?
时间掐的真准 特伦特
Right on time, Trent.
喂 我是特伦特
Hello? This is Trent.
我应该给洛奇喂多少狗粮
How much kibble should I feed Rocky?
半杯 我得挂了
Half a cup. Uh, I got to go.
正如我所说 我们很想把她留下来
As I was saying, we'd love to be her forever home.
你能稍等一下吗
Can you hold on for a sec?
干得漂亮 特伦特
Good work, Trent.
量杯是美制还是英制的
Is that half a cup U.S. or half a cup imperial?
半杯就行
It's just half a cup.
或许我应该以重量计算
Maybe I should do it by weight.
你想怎么算就怎么算
Y-You can do it however you want.
我得挂了
I got to go.
-不好意思 总是打断... -而现在
- I'm sorry for all of these... - And right now,
我正望着我们巨大的
I'm looking out at our ginormously huge,
后院草坪 莫莉和克拉里蒂
grassy backyard, and Molly and Clarity
正在上面打滚
are rolling all around.
我的天 抱歉稍等一下
Oh, dear. Um, can you excuse me?
我忘记告诉你了
I forgot to tell you,
我给洛奇取了个中间名
I gave Rocky a middle name.
我现在真的很忙
I'm really busy at the moment.
克里夫 懂吗
Cliff. Get it?
洛奇·克里夫[悬崖峭壁] 挺有趣吧
Rocky Cliff. Pretty funny, right?
我之后再打给你好吗
Can I call you later about this?
别太晚 因为我明天还得上学
Don't call me too late, because I have school tomorrow
要早点上♥床♥睡觉
and I need to go to bed early.
听起来一切都非常棒
Sounds like a wonderful situation.
我很开心你们相处融洽
I'm so glad it worked out.
那我就不打扰你了 谢谢你
Well, then I'll leave you alone, and thank you.
-怎么样 -我们成功了
- Well? - We did it!
太刺♥激♥了
That was amazing.
我以前从没做过坏事
I've never done anything bad before.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
我也会大叫
I can make noise, too!
来吧 快 洛奇
Let's go. Come on, Rocky.
击掌
High five.
我爱你 狗狗
I love you, girl.
我们成功了
We did it!
我知道自己的使命是保护CJ
I knew my purpose was to protect CJ,
但既然她安然无恙
but since she was safe,
我觉得和洛奇玩耍也是可以的
I thought it was okay to play with Rocky.
洛奇咬烂了家里所有的拖鞋
Rocky destroyed all the slippers in the house.
我爸爸一直在用普通话骂人
My dad's doing a lot of swearing in Mandarin.
我昨晚带莫莉出去了两次
I had to take Molly out twice last night.
她还是在我床上尿尿了
She still peed on my bed.
我简直不敢相信你设法藏了一条小疯狗
I can't believe you managed to hide a crazy puppy
哪怕只藏了一天
for even one day.
我们应该一起训练他们
We should train them together.
你们要去小狗学校了
You guys are going to puppy school.
-洛奇 别这样 -不 莫莉 不
- Rocky, come on! - No! No, Molly, no!
他们怎么走得这么慢
Why are they walking so slow?
洛奇 慢点
Rocky, slow down!
坐下 坐下
Sit. Sit.
坐下
Sit.
好吧 那你站着吧
Okay, then stand.
乖狗狗
Good dog.
不 你必须得有权威
No, you have to be the authority.
看我的 学着点
Watch and learn.
趴下 趴下
Lie down. Lie down.
-趴下 -我等你想个更好玩的游戏
- Lie down. - I'll wait till you come up with a better game.
看到了吗 乖狗狗
You see? Good girl.
别动 等着
Stay. Wait.
等等 不 洛奇 站住 洛奇
Wait. No, Rocky. Stop! Rocky!
握爪 握爪 来吧 狗狗
Paw. Paw. Come on, girl.
来吧 狗狗
Let's go, girl.
-什么是握爪 -握爪 来吧 握爪
- What is a paw? - Paw. Come on. Paw. Come on.
-来吧 -也许是这样
- Let's go. - Maybe this is a paw?
乖狗狗 乖 乖狗狗
Good girl. Good, good girl!
我会握爪了 我会握爪了
I can do paw! I-I-I can do paw!
我同意 你顺利从小狗学校毕业了
It's a deal. You have graduated puppy school right now.
-洛奇 回来 -真棒 乖狗狗
- Rocky, come back! - Good, good girl.
-洛奇 洛奇 -乖狗狗
- Rocky! Rocky! - Good girl.
我在学校的时候 你可以待在这里
You can stay here while I'm at school.
不许叫 好吗
No barking, okay?
不是很明白现在是什么情况
Don't really understand what's happening.
等不及把这个给CJ看了
Can't wait to show this to CJ.
这是吃的吗
Is that supposed to be food?
如果我不是真空上阵...
Maybe if I wasn't going commando...
什么闻起来这么香
Where'd that great smell come from?
我好喜欢
I love it.
CJ
CJ?
克拉里蒂 你听到了吗
Clarity, did you hear that?
我觉得是地下室传来的 我去看看
I think it came from the basement. I'll check.
我在这儿 CJ
I, uh... I'm here, CJ!
你还记得
You-you remembered!
莫莉 嘘
Molly, shh.
又是"嘘" "嘘"是什么意思
Again with the "shh." What does "shh" mean?
妈妈 什么都没有 我觉得是隔壁传来的
Nothing here, Mom. I think it was next door.
揉肚肚 好不好
Belly rub, please.
我得告诉她你的事 莫莉
Gonna have to tell her about you, Molly.
妈妈 有件事我想向你交代
Mom, there's something I want to tell you.
如果你晚餐想订披萨的话
So if you, uh, order a pizza for dinner,
电影精选列表