不他很紧张
No. He's nervous because he has n't
因为他经验很少
had a lot of experience.
你怎么知道他有多少经验?
How do you know what kind of experience he's had?
一你开什么玩笑? 一也许他很有钱
Are you fucking kidding me? -Maybe he's had a rich life.
我们不知道他的身世一我知道
We don't know his back story. -I know the backstory
我笔下的角色有什么身世拜托
of my own character, thank you very much
最后他还自杀了
And then he has to go kill himself,
因为他畸形成那样
'cause, of course, he's so depressed
一抑郁得不得了 一瞧我遇着谁了
because he's deformed. -Look who I ran into.
盖老兄
Guy, my fellow!
见到你真好
It's good to see you again.
你们认识?
Do you know each other?
对我醉地在酒馆
Yeah. I drunkenly descended upon Guy,
遇到了盖和他的房♥地♥产♥朋友
and his real estate mates at the pub.
一房♥地♥产♥朋友?
? 一一群可爱的人
- Real estate mates? - Lovely bunch.
我忘了说我自己也在找地方住
I forgot to say, I'm looking for a place of my own.
忘了说我是奥斯华
Sorry. Oswald.
我是英格丽德一啊了不起的编剧
I'm Ingrid. - The marvelous scribe.
还有导演-啊女导演
And director. - La maestra.
这是菲奥娜她扮演艾丽斯
Um, and this is Fiona, who plays Iris.
嘿一很高兴认识你
Hey. - Good to meet you.
你见过薇薇安了
And yeah, you met Vivian.
of course. - Yeah.
不知道你愿不愿意我
I don't know if this is okay with you,
你想留下看看吗?
Would you like to stay and watch?
我是不是又一次
I'm... I'm developing
闯进了
somewhat of a reputation of intruding
不欢迎我的地方
where I'm not wanted.
不真的没有
No, not at all, really.
我们有点胆战心惊的
It will be nerve-wracking for us.
这部剧还在萌芽期
The play's still very nascent.
什么都还没定
Nothing is set in stone.
哦娱乐圈的大家都这么难为情
Everyone's so self-conscious in showbiz.
我太爱了-是
I love it. - Yes.
我得承认
Though I am intrigued by this whole process,
我对这个流程非常感兴趣
I have to admit.
那如果你不太忙
Um, well, if you're not too busy.
不忙我刚练完柔道
No. I mean, I've just had Jiu-Jitsu practice,
一所以我身上有汗一哇
so I'm a bit sweaty. -Wow.
但除此之外我就打算
But other than that, I was just gonna sit
坐在公园里看我的书
in the park and read my book.
你在读什么?-《最蓝的眼睛》
What are you reading? - The Bluest Eye,
托尼·莫里森写的
by Toni Morrison.
一我超喜欢那本的一真的? 太巧了
That's one of my favorite books! - Really? No way.
我正好是受到盖的启发才去读的
It just so happens I was inspired by Guy to pick it up.
他那双蓝眼睛锐利极了
He's got these piercing blue eyes.
我看到的第一眼
And when I first saw them,
就想起了那本书
was like, " That reminds me.
真的? 我没怎么注意过你的眼睛盖
Really? I never noticed your eyes, Guy.
一随便坐 一好
Okay. Sit anywhere you want. - Cool.
我们断断续续的可能会很无聊
It will be boring, stopping and starting
你们就当我不存在
You won't know I'm here.
第十六场-十六
Yeah, scene 16. -Sixteen.
对从头开始
Yeah, just from the top. Okay, and then, it's..
好
Okay.
他最后的自我了结真是悲伤
I was sad when he of fed himself in the end.
对这是个悲剧
Yeah, well, it's a tragedy.
我是说我知道
I mean, I know The re's... There's nothing
他不可能有其他结局
can really be done about it.
而且我真的很喜欢爱德华
And I really like Edward.
他挺被动的
A rather passive chap.
当然他最后自杀了
Well, of course, till the suicide.
但说实话我很希望
But honestly, I was really hoping
爱德华和菲奥娜能过上幸福的生活
Edward, and, Fiona, would live happily ever after.
哦是-但话又说回来
Yeah. -But then,
观众真的会相信美好的结局吗
would the audience believe that?
我喜欢你的口音
I love your accent.
这话我经常听
I get that a lot.
你们美国人就喜欢我美妙抒情的嗓音
You yanks love my mellifluous lyrical stylings.
但在我们那儿
But back at home,
我就是个普通人
I'm just a bloke.
根本没人注意我
No one pays any attention to me at all.
哦天哪
My God.
爱德华也该有个口音
We should have Edward have an accent.
评论家们估计会觉得
I reckon the critics would find it
这是十分高级的尝试
a really classy endeavor.
一好主意一来吧
That's a great idea. -Do it.
盖学奥斯华讲话-不行的
Guy speak like Oswald. -l... I can't. I can't.
怎么不行一来吧哥们儿好啊
Sure you can. -Come on.'Ello mate.
哥们儿好啊
'Ello mate.
一对一好说说看
Yeah. - Yeah, yeah, look.
你老婆还好吧?
How's... How's the old lady do in'?
太难听了一哎呀
That's horrible. - I mean...
确实还得再打磨
It needs some refinement,
但我相信你没问题的
but we'll get you there.
你学一下美国口音
You do an American accent.
我本可以是个竞争者
I could a been a contender.
好!-阿德里安!
Yeah! - Adrienne!
好! 一我不是骗子
Yes! -I am not a crook.
哇太神奇了你怎么不行呢
Wow, that's amazing. Why can't you do that?
你毕竟没在演
You're not playing
—《哈罗德主人与男孩》 一我估计茱莉亚学院
Master Harold after all. - I guess they didn't
没教你口音吧?
teach you accents at Julliard.
真的盖我小时候总是搬来搬去
Really, Guy. I had an affinity
所以很擅长模仿口音
for accents as a child, like moving around a lot,
这只是
and it just, sort of, blossomed into one
我众多无用的天赋之一
of my many useless talents.
你还有哪些天赋?
What's your other talents?
哦我会约德尔唱法
Ooh, well, I can yodel.
哟嘞咿呼!
Yo del-aye-ee-hoo!
我会杂耍抛接球我会唱歌♥
I can juggle. I can sing.
我会吹萨克斯但是吹得不好
I can play sax, though I'm no Coltrane.
很不好意思地说
And I'm learning to weave.
我正在学习纺织-哦有什么是你不会的?
I'm ashamed to say. -What can't you do?
一我不会吹口哨一我可以教你
I mean, I can't whistle. -I can teach you.
就是
You just.
把嘴唇合拢起来吹就行了
Put your lips together and blow!
哦我也不太会开车
I can't drive that well either.
你能演戏吗
Can you act?
几点了?
What time is it?
他说得对
He's right.
爱德华太被动了
Edward is too passive.
他懂什么爱德华?
What does he know about Edward?
我把他塑造成受害者了
I made him a victim.
我掉进了最明显的陷阱
I fell into the most obvious trap.
不然他是什么? 英雄吗?
What is he supposed to be? A hero?
鼓舞人心的人?
An inspiration?
他·····他就是爱德华
He's... He's just Edward.
你自己不是说了
Look, you said it yourself.
觉得台词太少
You wanted more lines.
然后你冲我发火了
And then you got mad at me.
但如果是奥斯华说的······-别这样
But if Oswald says it then... -Come on.
他杀死了林肯
The guy who killed Lincoln.
什么?-奥斯华
What? - Oswald.
奥斯华杀的是肯尼迪
Oswald killed Kennedy.
随便吧是林肯吧
Whatever. Lincoln, right?
一个不满的演员
A disgruntled actor killed Lincoln,
在剧院里杀死了林肯对吧?
right there in the theater, right?
辛克利
Hinkley.
布斯
Booth.
电影精选列表