谢谢
Thanks. Thanks.
我是盖他们家的好朋友
I'm Guy, a family friend.
他们家的-嗯
Family. -Yeah.
会有葬礼吗
So, is there a funeral?
是的不是一切都结束了
Yeah, no, it's over.
他下葬了火化了
He's.. He's dead and buried. Cremated.
他生病了吗
Well, was he sick?
抱歉借过
I'm sorry. Excuse me, guys. Yeah.
我们不清楚
We don't know.
我们正在尝试查明
We're trying to find out.
其实是自杀
Suicide.
他得了抑郁症吗
Was he depressed?
抱歉抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Yeah.
一他得了抑郁症吗-我不知道
Was he depressed? -I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
你你说他已经被火化了
You... You say he was cremated?
我想是的
I think cremated, yeah.
你确定莱缪尔先生真的去世了
So you're sure Mr. Lemuel is really gone?
是的他真的真的去世了
Yep. He's, really, really gone.
他就这么走了
Just like that.
我觉得你家有老鼠
I think you have mice.
我看到了老鼠屎呕
I saw some droppings.
你需要养只猫
You need a cat.
一会见
All right, I'll see you later.
盖·莫拉茨
J Guy Morat z!
S你知道我想去一些好地方
J You know I'm gonna Take a chance
碰碰运气
J On some good ass property
卖♥♥给女士们
J Sell it to the lady J
看看这家伙
Look at this guy!
好了
Yes. - Yeah!
这他妈的是我的员工
This is my fucking guy. Look at this piece
一看看这个美男子 一放下吧
of man candy-Put it down.
一不是吧一我可不放下
No way. - No. I'm not going to.
看看这个美男子
Look at this piece
我他妈快要被迷晕了
of man candy. I'm getting a fucking toothache.
他看起来不错, 一赶紧坐下吧
He looks great. - Sit the fuck down.
赶紧坐下干活你个小天才
Sit the fuck down and get to work, you genius.
这东西效果真好
It turned out so well.
我见你的小广♥告♥牌上没有这个
I notice that isn't on your little billboard.
不好意思一你指什么
Sorry. - What?
就是这个小麻子什么的
Just that little pock mark or whatever.
这没什么大不了不会有人注意到
It's nothing. Nobody's ever gonna notice it.
这不. 牌子上没有
It's not... You can't see it on the...
你知道吗我确信他们肯定磨皮了
You know, I'm sure they buffed it out.
你长得这么帅
You're gonna wanna change your name
就得换个名字
if you're gonna be a fucking famous model.
盖·莫拉茨听起来就像他妈的编的假名字一样
Guy Morat z just sounds fucking made up.
他是个在逃犯一在逃犯嗯
He's on the lam. - He's on the lam?
你杀了人吗你究竟是谁
You kill somebody? Who are you?
我不会说出去你杀了人吗
I'm not gonna tell anybody. You kill somebody?
一没有一保持谦逊帅哥
No. - Stay humble, Fabio.
我看你有点太得意了
I see you over there getting a big old head.
他们嘲弄我
They taunt me and beg me
求我把脸露出来
just to see my face.
只为在我露出脸的时候
Only so that when I do,
故作惊恐地四散而逃
they can turn and run in horror.
谢谢你西尔维海斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Silverheels.
感谢您抽出宝贵时间
Thank you for your time.
我有点担心
I worry about it.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你好
Hi...
一你是来试镜《爱德华》的吗-呢
Are you here for Edward? -
他在名单上吗
Is he on the call sheet?
萨米·西尔维海斯是今天的最后一个
Sammy Silverheels is the last one for the day.
什么一你拿到试镜台词了吗
What? -Did you get sides?
台词?-薇薇给他
Sides? -Viv give him the...
让他演提奥吧
Get him sides for, um, Theo.
好的-第12场
Okay. - Scene 12.
菲奥娜能麻烦你...-好的
Fiona, can you... - Yeah.
你准备好了就可以开始
Okay. Whenever you're ready.
Um.
如果如果是我的话我会
" If... If it was me, I would...
我会直接搬出大楼
"l'd just move out of the building,
没收我的押金吧
"forfeit my deposit.
我无法接受跟那样的人做邻居
" I couldn't live next to that.
每次你出门的时候
Every time you step outside not knowing
都不知道他会不会在那里
"if he's gonna be there.
时刻都得提心吊胆老天我都要做噩梦了
" Always be on guard. Jesus, I'd have nightmares.
拜托别像个混♥蛋♥一样我知道你说这话不是真心的
Come on. Don't be an asshole. You don't mean that.
我就是认真的
" I sure as hell do mean it.
我我也并不因此感到愧疚
" And I... I don't feel bad about it either.
人类天生就有恐惧感
" Humans are hardwired to fear,
厌恶病态和丑陋
"despise the sick and the ugly.
'Used to leave deformed babies out to die in the cold.
至少把他们送进收容机构
" Put'em in the institutions at least
我这么讲是有科学依据的
" I've got science on my side.
你知道我说的对但是
" You know it's true. But it's..
你你这样只不过是
" You're... You're just being politically,
, um..
政♥治♥正确
"correct."
我需要这个角色老兄
I need this, man.
我也已经准备好了
I'd be right for it, too.
我生来就注定演这个角色
Kind of born for it.
你懂我意思
You know what I mean.
我只是想告诉妈妈
Just wanna tell my mama,
嘿这一切都值得
'Hey, it was all worth it.
人生啊
The life we've chosen?
是啊
Yeah.
盖·莫拉茨是哪位
Who is Guy Morat z?
疼吗
Does it hurt?
不疼-那就好
No. - Good.
嘿那张照片
Hey, that photo,
是你小的时候吗-哦
is that you as a boy?
打扰一下
Excuse me. - Yeah.
打扰一下现在是什么情况
Excuse me. What's going on here?
我-
.. - Well.
什么
What?
不好意思请问那是某种面具吗
Forgive me, is that, some kind of mask?
这是个样本
It's a prototype.
样本什么的样本
Prototype? Of what?
脸部造型
For the face.
最终
The eventual..
我们会使用化妆品我不我不知道
We'll use makeup. I don't... I don't know...
随你怎么处理
However you wanna handle it
你到底是谁
Who are you exactly?
我是爱德华
I'm Edward.
据说叫盖·莫拉茨
Guy Morat z, supposedly.
我是-盖·莫拉茨
I was... - Guy Morat z.
你是盖·莫拉茨-我生来就是要演这个角色的
You're Guy Mora tz. - I was born for this.
所以
So...
我就是这个爱德华
I am this guy.
你也是畸形人
Are you... deformed?
我就是这个人
I am this guy.
We...
这个这个不是百老汇的演出
This is... This is an off-Broadway production.
我们负担不起妆造的花销
I don't think we can afford make up.
总之就让我继续演吧
Just let me do the scene.
你从哪弄来的面具
Where'd you get that mask?
请开始吧
Begin please.
开始吧
Begin. Come on.
处理好了
There.
这下子好多了
All better.
电影精选列表