这真的安全吗
Is this safe?
我是说呢我的脸在成块地脱落
I mean, my face is falling off in clumps.
我保证只有你会觉得
I'm sure it only looks
这看起来像是块状-很大的块
like clumps to you. -Big gobs.
筋膜平面上的皮肤颗粒裂开了
Skin particles cleaving at the fascial planes.
看你在愈合莱缪尔先生
Look, you are healing, Mr. Lemuel.
你在创造历史
You're a part of medical history.
有一天甚至会有人来拍你的纪录片
You might even be the subject of a documentary one day.
如果我不在对照组的话
If I'm not in the control group.
如果可以的话
And if at all possible,
我希望你能给自己的脸拍张照
I'd like you to take photographs of your face,
不如十天一次
say ten a day.
只是用来监测变化的速度
just to monitor the rate of change,
目前看来变化得非常快
which appears to be very rapid.
也许风险是值得的
Perhaps the risk is worth the reward.
好好考虑下吧
Something to think about.
Ta-da!
我该拿它做什么
What do I do with it?
呢留作纪念提醒自己
Keep it, as a souvenir, a reminder.
提醒我什么
Of what?
你听到了吗那个警报声
Do you hear that? That alarm.
你是个演员对吗
You're an actor, right?
一位影星
A movie actor.
回头见
I've seen you around.
在外面要小心伙计
You gotta be careful out there, man.
消费了才能用厕所伙计
C rapper's for customers only, buddy.
点杯什么
So what's it gonna be?
看你的脸色来杯烈的吧
Something potent by the looks of it.
要不要加冰
Up? Or rocks?
可别稀释它的药效嗯?
Let's not dilute its medicinal value?
嘿老兄
Hey, man.
我认得你
I know you.
我在哪里见过你呢
Where do I know you from?
我不知道
I don't know.
你认识我吗你认得出我吗
Do you know me? You recognize me?
我是盖·冈特
I'm Guy Gaunt.
不认识一想起来了吗
I don't know. - Ring a bell?
还是想不起来也许我认识你但我我想不起来你是谁
I don't know, may be. I can't place you.
对了
Right.
志愿消防员-什么
Volunteer fireman. -What?
你你在脸书上班吗
Do you... Do you work for Facebook?
不在我总是被别人认错
No, but I get this a lot.
不肯定没有认错
Um... -No, that's not it.
我见过你
saw you.
我不会记错我从不忘记见过面的人
I wouldn't forget you. I... I don't forget a face.
打扰一下你脸上有点
Excuse me, you got a little,
出血或是沾上什么东西
blood or something on ya.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
爱德华-姓什么
Edward. -After that.
莱缪尔-什么
Lemuel.
莱缪尔-利姆维尔
Lemuel. -Leem well.
爱德华利姆维尔
Edward Leem well. -
你好你好
Hey, how do you do?
真是奇妙不是吗
This is really some mystery, isn't it?
我是盖·冈特我说过了
I'm Guy Gaunt, like I said.
我一定会回忆起来的
It'll come to me though.
你也仔细想想好吗一好的
You think on it, too, okay? -Okay.
好祝你喝得愉快
Okay. Enjoy your drink.
不要啊
No!
我必须说这是一线希望
I must say it's a silver lining.
一这可不是-不是什么
It's not... - It's not what?
如果你把上下唇合上
If you put your lips together,
然后吹气有时候就能得到你想要的效果
and blow, sometimes this is what you get.
你们知道吗我收到的最令人沮丧的评论是
And, you know, most of the frustrated comments
科斯莫我把上下唇合上然后吹气
I get are, " Cosmo, I put my lips together and I blew,
但我就只是吹气
"but, um, that's all I got.
我听起来像个茶壶完全不像在吹口哨
" I sound like a tea kettle, but it's not whistling.
显然吹口哨过程中还需要更多的技巧
Obviously, there's something else at play.
你真正想要的是
What you really want is you want your.. your mouth.
把嘴唇紧绷
.. tight.
但其实不一定非要开口小
Not necessarily.
因为你们懂的
. small, because that, you know, varies
开口大小与音调有关
with the pitch.
来杯威士忌
Whiskey.
加不加冰
Rocks, up?
我不想稀释它的药效
don't wanna dilute the medicinal value.
你说什么
You what?
再来一杯
One more?
让我们嗨起来
Let's go, man!
来吧兄弟我们做到了
Come on, man. We did it!
真♥他♥妈♥令人兴奋-嗨起来
Fucking wild, man. -Let's go baby.
来啊兄弟-耶
Come on, man. - Yeah!
放纵的时刻到了
It's time to fuck up!
是你家需要补洞吗
You got the hole?
呢现在现在几点了
What... What time is it?
老天你干了什么
What the hell did you do?
我我什么都没做
I didn't... I didn't do anything.
你怎么不早点处理
Well, you shouldn't have let it get like this.
是啊我当时该怎么做
Yeah. Well, what was I supposed to?
我我不知道该
didn't... I didn't know what.
我告诉楼下的伙计让他
You know, I told the guy downstairs, and.
你当时在哪-在医院治胆结石
Where were you? -Gallstones.
一我以为你母亲一这是四楼吗
I thought your mother... -This 4 F?
是的
Yeah.
你就是住这的人
You're the man that lives here?
是啊
Well, yes.
有另一个人也住这里
There's another man that lives here though.
有时候可能会有为什么问这个
Sometimes, may be. Why?
你是那个打电♥话♥来
You're the one that called
投诉这个洞的人吧
and complained about this hole.
养狗的那个-不是我
The man with the dog. -No.
我只有只猫
mean, I have a cat.
猫叫什么
A cat? Named what?
我不知道
don't know.
那个就是住这的家伙
That's the guy that lives here?
那个是艺术品
That is art.
唔像是面具一像是那种半身像
Like a mask? - Like a... A bust.
真是个怪东西
Pretty weird stuff.
我我会修补这个
Okay, I'l, I'll ffix the..
一这就是你说的那只猫一没错
Is that the cat? -Yep.
行我会把洞补上
Okay, I'll fix the hole.
需要我离开吗一你想干什么都行
Should I leave? -You can do whatever you want.
你需要帮忙吗要喝点水吗
You need help? Want some tap water?
但愿我有足够修补这洞的材料
I hope I have the materials for this.
这是个大问题
This is a big problem.
早就应该修的
Should've fixed this sooner.
嗨抱歉没打招呼就进来门是开着的
Hi, sorry. It.. It was open.
这里是爱德华·莱缪尔的公♥寓♥吗
Is this Ed Lemuel's apartment?
我知道时间有点早
... I know it's early.
我来找莱缪尔先生
I'm looking for Mr. Lemuel.
-他是我的一位病人-呢
我们已经有一周没收到他的消息了
We have not heard from him for a week,
我办公室里的人都
and no one in my office has been
联♥系♥不到他
able to get a hold of him.
好吧
Yeah.
事情是这样的
Well, what, um, happened is that he.
爱德华去世了
Edward is dead.
什么他去世了
What? He's dead?
他走得很突然
It happened very suddenly.
怎么回事什么时候
How? When....
借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
电影精选列表