to be more inclusive.
这些是专家给出的
Here, according to the experts,
一些方法
are some techniques.
多加询问他们的意见
Make your disfigured coworker feel included
让你的其貌不扬的同事
on your team's project
感受到他们也是团队的一份子
and make an effort to seek their input.
卢瑟你对莎莉有什么反馈吗
Luther, do you have any feedback for Sally?
我觉得这真是个好主意
Sounds like an ace idea to me.
在合适的时候
When appropriate, invite them
邀请他们参加社交活动
to social functions.
莫里斯这周末是我的生日
So, Morris, it's my birthday this weekend.
真的吗你多大了
Really? How old are you?
我年纪不小了还是别谈论这个了
It's a big one, let's leave it at that.
但是我呢
But I'm, having
会邀请一些人来我家庆祝一下
some people at my place,
我想你应该过来
and I was thinking you should come.
萨莉也会到场
Sally will be there.
太棒了感谢你能想着我
Ace. Thank you for thinking of me.
这真的对我很重要
It really means a lot.
同时如果你有女伴的话
And you're welcome to bring someone
也欢迎一起携同前来
if there's a girl or...
谢谢你
Thank you.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
就像对其他人那样
Ask how they're doing occasionally.
也时不时地问候他们的现状
as you would ask anyone else.
如果他们看起来很伤心
If they appear to be in distress,
礼貌地询问他们是否需要你的帮助
gently inquire if they need your help.
但不要自作主张地认为
... without assuming
他们必须依赖你
their dependence on you.
嘿老兄你还好吗
Hey. Hey, man, you all right?
你需要躺一会吗
You need to lie down or something?
不用这种情况
No, this... This happens
时有发生一会就好了
from time to time. It'll pass.
不过依然谢谢你的关心
Thanks for asking though
好吧总之有问题随时叫我
All right, well, just let me know.
我就在我的工位上
I'll be at my desk.
嘿你见到萨莉了吗
Hey, have you seen Sally anywhere?
差不多就是这些
That's, basically it.
唔你还有其他戏份吗-没了
Is there more of you? -No.
好吧这是这拍的是什么
Well, is it... What is it? Is it some..
这是到时候会在办公室里放的那种视频吗
Like they show it in offices?
差不多就是那种
I think something like that.
好吧
Yeah.
嗯感觉这种视频挺重要的
Well, it seems like an important tool.
别这样你给我留下了深刻的印象
And, no, you made an impression.
真的吗一真的
Yeah. - Yeah.
我们都有刚起步的时候
We all gotta start somewhere.
喔你鼻子上有个黑头
Yeah. You have this blackhead on your nose.
我
我能帮你挤掉吗
. Can I get at it? -
我能把它弄掉
It's... I can get it.
能让我试试吗
Can I?
咂好吧
Okay.
你不愿意的话那就算了
It's... No. I don't have to.
没事的
No, it's.. It's fine.
你的皮肤很油
It's, you have very oily skin.
我有一款很棒的面霜可以治这个
I have a good cream for that.
我很乐意试试
Okay. -I'd love to try it.
真的吗一当然
Yeah? -Sure.
所以你在片子里没有其他戏份了?
So, no more of you in this?
没了-没了那好吧
No. -Nope? Okay.
Um...
我想我该
I think, I'm gonna..
一对不起一不不用道歉
Hey, I... I'm sorry. - No, don't be sorry.
我忘了我还有事
I... I forgot I have this thing, and..
回头再聊一会儿见
I'll talk to you later. See you soon.
心理学家们已经开始研究
Psychologists have begun
这种厌恶源自何处
to uncover where disgust comes from..
些学者们认为
.. some researchers believing
这种情绪与恐惧类似
the emotion is similar to fear.
伦敦卫生与热带医学院的一位行为科学家
" Fear evolved to keep you away from large animals
瓦莱丽·柯蒂斯说
"that want to eat you from the outside,
进化出恐惧是为了
says Valerie Curtis, a behavioral scientist
让你在野外远离虎视的大型捕食者
at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
接下来
Okay, and then...
当当
DR. - Ta-da!
好吧这只是几张资料图片
Okay. All right. It's just a file photo,
但我相信大家都明自我的意思
but I believe we all get the idea.
我们继续吧特鲁兹医生
All right, let's move on, Dr. Trutz.
你们可能知道
All right, as you may know,
最初这种药研发出来是用于
this drug was originally developed
治疗脂溢性脱发
as a treatment for androgenic alopecia.
这是个前景辽阔的领域
It's an area which has shown significant promise.
它正处于三♥期♥试验阶段
It's in phase three trials?
但是我们目前正在发展的
But, what we're attempting here,
尽管的确是个小很多的市场
though, of course, for a far more niche market,
但却有着完全不同的巨大潜力
is a different beast altogether.
在我们推荐的剂量下
At the dose that we propose to administer,
无需人工剃毛或植皮
physical modification of hard and soft tissue,
即可观测到
both reductive and augmentative,
明显的硬组织和软组织的物理改性
was observed without the need
减少和增生都有
for manual shaving or grafting.
这是能让有各种缺陷的机体
There is the potential to restore form and function
恢复外形和功能的潜力
to bodies containing a variety of defects,
这对病人的外表
which is paramount
至关重要
to a patient's physical appearance,
同时能够降低整体成本
while reducing the overall cost
且发病率适中
with only a moderate level of morbidity.
伤口裂开和血管损伤
There was a non-zero number
无可避免
of wound dehiscence and vessel damage...
我们使用这个来衡量进度
We'll use this one to measure the progress,
然后把不一致的地方
and we'll feed any inconsistencies
反馈给机器
back into the machine.
天呐世界真是奇妙
Wow. What a world!
这是记录本
Log book.
在每个潜在的副作用旁边标记数字
Next to each potential side effect, mark the number.
0代表完全没有1代表有轻微症状
Zero meaning non-existent, one meaning mild,
10代表...
ten meaning...
这些药会帮助保护你的肾脏
These are going to help protect your kidneys.
每四小时准时服用一次
Take them every four hours on the dot.
这些是安慰剂?
These could be placebos?
这些不是
These ones, no.
大家都用这个来保护肾脏
Everybody gets these to protect the kidneys.
安慰剂对照组是用于
The placebo arms are for the Turp idol
Turpidol和 Ochiprosoponib药物治疗的
and the Ochi pro so po nib medication.
所以理论上
So theoretically, yes,
对于那些你不清楚的药确实有可能是安慰剂
with those you won't know for sure,
但这个绝不会
but I'd just put that idea out of your head.
现在我们该把绷带换一下了
Now, let's get that bandage changed.
特鲁兹医生
Dr. Trutz.
特鲁兹医生换绷带
Dr. Trutz! Dressing change.
这个医生有点..
This one's...
明天见
See you tomorrow.
薪水给得很低所以
And it paid really badly, so...
这不是搬家的问题-不是搬家的问题
It wasn't the move. -Wasn't the move.
不是搬家的问题
Wasn't the move.
我记得
Um, I remember.
我记得我去过一些很棒的唱片店
I remember going to some great record stores.
简直要把我逼疯了
It drives me crazy.
你知道我对我赚的钱看法如何吗
And you know what I think about money I make?
那我就告诉你我对钱的看法
I'll tell you what I think about money.
看到了吗这就是我的看法
电影精选列表