就在包厢里
Right there in the booth.
抱歉
'm sorry.
你肯定觉得人性被剥夺了
This must feel very dehumanizing.
别碰这个很脆弱
It's very fragile.
不走开别碰我
No! Leave me alone! Don't touch me!
我只是想···
But I was only trying to.
对! 你总是这么喜欢帮忙是吧
Yes! You're always trying to be helpful, aren't you?
对
Yes!.
我用不着你可怜
I don't want your pity!
你我知道你恶····
You, you...... I know you dis.
我让你恶心
I disgust you!
不是这样的一你以为我不知道
That isn't true. - You don't think I know
你那些朋友
what all your... All your little friends
是怎么说我的吗?
say about me?
"你为什么和那个怪胎混在一起?
" Why are you hanging out with that, with that freak?
"他会想歪的
" He's gonna get the wrong idea.
你比他们还可恶!
Well, you're the worst out of all them!
我不在乎你的关心..
I don't... I don't care about your caring
你的善良和体贴
and kindness and fussing!
该死
Fuck.
我恨你
I hate you.
盖先生
Sir Guy.
你在这做什么?
What are you... What are you doing here?
公园里做瑜伽
Yoga in the park.
你做瑜伽吗?
Do you do yoga?
不一哦那你该试试
No. -You should try it.
对身心有益
It's really therapeutic
一嗯一我说实在的
Yeah. -I mean, off the record
做瑜伽挺麻烦的
it's a bit of a chore,
但大家都说这东西对萎缩的身体有好处
but they say it's good for your withering body.
我觉得我感受到了
think I'm feeling the benefits,
不过也可能是心理作用
but maybe it's a placebo.
我不知道
I don't know.
你看
Would you look at that.
某天我独自漂泊在街头
J I floated lonely down the street one day... J
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
他们今天做了那个实体模型对吧
They did the mock-up today. Right?
是乳胶吧? 怎么样?
Latex isn't it? How'd it go?
你听说了?
You heard about that?
是英格丽德相当紧张
Yeah, Ingrid was quite stress y about it.
效果怎么样-什么?
Did it come off? -What?
达到预期了吗?
Did it have the desired effect?
一嗯面具还在
还在完善对吧
-Well, it's still a.. -Work in progress. Right?
还得改良才能恰到好处
Gonna take a bit of refinement to get it spot on.
化妆师莫里就是这么说的
That's what Murray said, the makeup artist.
你知道他是半个北爱尔兰人吗
Did you know he's half Northern Irish?
他说这是他做过
He said that's the most complicated thing
最复杂的东西
he's ever worked on.
我简直等不及在表演时看到了
I can't wait to see it in action.
我有点想等到开幕的那一天
Part of me wants to wait till opening night
达到最好的效果
so I get hit by the full effect of it,
但我明天应该还是会过去
but I still think I'll swing by tomorrow.
英格丽德新写了几页想要点反馈
Ingrid wants some feedback on the new pages,
能见到大家也很好
and it's always nice to see the gang.
你不工作吗
You don't work?
说实话我不工作
Frankly, I don't work.
我上大学的时候有几笔幸运的投资
I made some lucky investments when I was at university
然后和导师跑到丹吉尔了
before running off to Tangiers with my professor.
现在我想在城里找个地方住
Right now I'm looking for a place in the city.
这也是我为什么想过来
which is why I thought I'd sit down
和你聊聊
and have a chat with you.
所以一看谁来了
So... - Look who it is.
真不敢相信我的眼睛
Can I believe my eyes?
奥斯华你欠我一顿饭呢
Oswald, you owe me dinner.
我太惭愧了
I'm so ashamed.
嗨我是莎蒂
Hi. I'm Sadie.
嘿
Hey.
这是盖一位演技精湛的演员
This is Guy. He's a masterful actor.
哦不我和演员八字不合
No. I have bad luck with actors.
我们正在一起制♥作♥戏剧
We are working on a play together.
你还是老样子
You never stop, do you?
奥斯华是我在这个世界上
Oswald is one of my favorite people
最喜欢的人之
in the world.
我给你打电♥话♥好吗下周怎么样
How about I call you, say next week?
光嘴上说我可不信
I'll believe it when I see it.
很高心见到你盖
Nice to meet you, Guy.
帮我看着点他
Watch out for this one.
一她是谁? 一不是你想的那样
Who was that? -I mean, I know how it looks.
你别想歪了
Just don't get any ideas.
下面有请奥斯华
Next up, we have Oswald.
给我加油吧 好先生-奥斯华
Cheer me on, good sir. - Oswald.
坐在这里
J Sitting here
在这把椅子上
J In this chair
等待着你
Waiting on you
站到我的角度看看
J Baby to see things my way
但你一语不发
But not a word do you say
不屑一顾
You won't even look my way
女孩我挥霍钱财
J Girl, I'm spending my dimes
浪费时间
Wasting my time
甜言蜜语最后遍体鳞伤
J Talking'til I'm black and blue
你难道不明白
J Can't you see
我想靠近你
wanna get next to you
每当你我目光相接
Dreams of you and I go sailing by
我都在梦中与你相会
J Whenever your eyes meet mine
你如此美好
J You're so fine
又让我如此不安
J And girl you make me feel so insecure
你如此纯洁美丽
J You're so beautiful and pure
又为何如此无情
J Why must you be unkind
F跟我说我们不合适
J And tell me I'm not your kind
让我心碎
J Blowing my mind
女孩我的钱不多
J Girl my, my money is low and I know
我知道我不能带你去
J That I can't take you to the fancy places
那些高端的地方 J
J You might wanna go J
我不是爱德华了?
I'm not Edward anymore?
不你还是他转变后的他
No, you are, just after his transformation.
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
我想过了
Well, I've been thinking,
多亏了你盖
and to your credit, Guy,
你说得对奥斯华也是
you were right, and Oswald, too.
自杀太荒唐了
The suicide was ludicrous.
这不是什么凄美的爱情故事
This wasn't meant to be a tragic love story.
他们为什么不能幸福?
Why can't they be happy?
然后奥斯华和我说起了
And then Oswald and I were talking about
《美女与野兽》中的男主
Beauty and the Beast and how he, in the end,
一最后变成了美丽的王子-王子?
becomes a beautiful prince. -A prince?
你就是那个王子
And you are that prince.
那你是野兽?
And you are the beast?
不我不是野兽
No, no, I'm not the beast.
我是爱德华这不是《美女与野兽》
I'm Edward. This isn't Beauty and the Beast.
那只是用来解释的
That was just by way of explaining.
好
Okay.
我没明白他是怎么转变的
I don't understand how he transforms.
How, how...
一这怎么可能呢? 一他没有转变
How is this possible? -He doesn't transform.
不是字面意义的转变
Not literally.
他只是在她眼中变了
She just sees him differently.
为什么
Why?
情人眼里出西施你知道吗
You know how we idealize people when we're in love?
我就是理想化的奥斯华?
不不是我是爱德华
No, no. Not me, of Edward.
为什么不能只是他
电影精选列表