嘿老兄你还好吗
Hey. Hey, man, you all right?
你需要躺一会吗
You need to lie down or something?
不用这种情况时有发生一会就好
No, this happens from time to time. It'll pass.
不过依然谢谢你的关心
Thanks for asking, though.
好吧总之有问题随时叫我
All right, we l I just let me know.
我就在我的工位
I'll be at my desk.
咂莱缪尔先生
Mr. Lemuel..
刚刚的表演或许有点用力过猛了
That was may be on the slightly intense side.
我们
Yeah, we..
我觉得我们要的不是动脉瘤发作
I think we want less of an aneurysm-type attack
更应该像是呢
and more like..
眩晕的感觉你懂我意思吗
Woozy. You know?
懂了
All right?
我们并不想吓到观众
Don't wanna scare people.
感觉怎么样
How's that feel?
好-有什么建议给我吗
Great. -Any notes for me?
没有你做得很好
Nope, you're great.
嘿老兄你还好吗
Hey. Hey, man, you all right?
你你干这行很久了吗
You, you been at this long?
我想一小段时间吧
A little while, I guess.
唔我刚从茱莉亚学院毕业
Just got outta Julliard.
这是我第一次有报酬的演出说真的第一次演出
This is my first paying gig. My first gig, really.
挺有趣的
Interesting experience.
我知道你们都在想什么
I know what you're all thinking,
但你们都想错了我只想知道方向
but you're wrong. I only want directions.
这班车开往哪里
Where's this train headed?
售票员在哪呢
Where's the conductor?
问问他这班车开往哪里
Ask him where this train is bound.
开去见上帝吗那可不是我想要的最终目的地
Glory? That's not my ultimate destination.
新泽西的李堡才是我的目的地
Fort Lee, New Jersey is my ultimate destination.
我真搞不懂你们这帮傻瓜
don't know about you suckers,
我有个姐夫
got a brother-in-law.
这班车载着好人坏人
This train is hauling the good, the bad,
尤其还有丑陋的混♥蛋♥
and especially the ugly mother fuckers!
所以谁来当这个英雄
So who's gonna be the hero?
一你吗一我是个选角导演
You? -I'm a casting director,
专门研究独特和罕见的面相
specializing in unique and unusual physio gnomie s.
一阁下有没有考虑过一是啊
Have you ever considered... - Yeah,
他们都说我是个当明星的料
they tell me I got star quality.
我也这么想这是...
I believe that. Here...
萨拉穆诺维奇说
Salam u nov ich says,
"不别担心这不过是个腺体
" Nah, don't worry about it. It's just a gland.
一好吧你-嘿四楼的
Cool, yo... -Hey, hey, 4 F,
你在公♥寓♥里养狗了
you keep in'a dog in your apartment?
一没有为什么问这个-那肯定是其他人
No, why? -Must be somebody else.
嘿来吧伙计
Hey. Come on, man.
小心小心
Watch it, watch it, watch it, watch it.
嘿不是过来这里
Hey, hey. No, come here.
摸摸这里摸摸这里
Feel this. Feel this.
这里
Here.
你觉得像是个肿块吗
That seem like a lump to you?
有点肿
A little lumpy.
你知道这家伙让我想起了谁吗
You know who this guy reminds me of?
伍迪·艾伦他年轻且有点神经质的时候
Woody Allen, when he was younger and kind of nervous.
是他确实有点神经质
Yeah. He's kind of nervous.
听着自信点兄弟
Listen, be confident brother.
学点巴西柔术
Take some Brazilian jiu-jitsu,
或者以色列格斗术
or that Krav Maga from Israel shit
听着小子
Look, hey, little guy.
生活中所有的愁苦都来源于不接受现实
All unhappiness in life comes from not accepting what is.
你知道这是谁告诉我的吗
Do you know who told me that?
一你的心理医生一不我是认真的
Your shrink. - No, I'm serious.
你知道是谁告诉我生活中所有的愁苦都
You know who told me that all unhappiness in life
来源于-天呐
comes from...-Jesus Christ.
来源于不接受现实
From not accepting what is?
是 Lady Gaga Lady Gaga.
我知道这个婊♥子♥的时候她还只是
I knew that fucking bitch when she was.
你好
Hi.
Um..
你要进去吗
You wanna get there?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
不好意思他要..
Sorry, he's going.
天呐这帮家伙
Jesus Christ, guys...
在最基础的阶段
At its most basic level,
吹口哨是
whistling is about,
把你的嘴唇合在一起
" Put your lips together
然后吹
"and blow."
对吧大家都知道
Right? Everyone knows that.
五岁的小孩都知道这件事
Every five-year-old knows that.
但显然吹口哨并没有这么简单
But, obviously, it's more complicated than that.
每个曾经尝试过吹口哨的人
As everyone, who's ever tried
都知道
to whistle knows,
如果你合上嘴唇
that if you put your lips together.
所有的这些肌肉
All of these muscles,
这些嘴唇周边的括约肌
the sphincter muscles around your lips.
喔你的手
Hey. Your hand!
我刚从行李里取出急救箱
Um, I just unpacked my first aid kit.
等我一下马上回来
Right back, hold on.
和这些有关系...
... has something to do.
拿到了
Got it.
我会修好的不用担心
U m, I'll fix that. Don't worry about it.
这里可以坐吗
Can we sit here?
我不是医生一切责任与我无关
I'm no doctor. I waive all liability.
你同意吗
Do you consent?
说抗菌软膏和纱布垫
Antibacterial ointment and gauze pads
是我医疗知识的极限都是言过其实
is the extent of my expertise is overstating it.
噢过期了没多久
Expired. Recently?
也许还是管用的对吧
It's probably still good though, right?
- Yeah. - Um...
纸巾
Paper towels.
不利于环保
It's bad for the earth.
让我们检查下伤口
Let's, examine the wound here.
哦该死
Shi...
也许你需要缝针
Maybe you need stitches?
你怎么看-我想
What do you think? -I mean..
发生了什么
What happened to you?
好吧这不是我该管的事
It's none of my business.
好吧
Okay.
让我看下
Let's see.
我和那些混♥蛋♥像傻子一样
Those assholes and I just stood there
站在那里
like a moron.
我想这下子我在新公♥寓♥里树敌了
And I thought, " I've got an enemy in my new building.
会疼哦
This will sting.
不疼吗
Did it not sting?
有点
A little.
这下这下应该可以了
Okay, that's, that's good.
也许可以了
It's probably good.
真勇敢这药用着可疼呢
Brave. This is potent stuff.
好让我们...
Okay, um, let's just...
在它...
Before it...
这样可以吗
Is this okay?
哦该死
Shit.
我弄到沙发上了
I got it on the couch.
没事没关系-真是抱歉
. No, it's okay. -I'm so sorry.
如果洗不掉的话就告诉我
Just tell me if it doesn't come out.
哦也弄到我的腿上了
I got it on my thigh.
有点恶心
That's disgusting.
哦你应该去检查一下
You should probably get that checked out.
你的公♥寓♥打理的真宜居
. -Your apartment is so lived in.
是啊呢有道理
Yeah. Well, I mean, it, makes sense.
我的公♥寓♥就像战区一样
Mine's a war zone.
一你是本地人吗-对
电影精选列表